Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread (6348 Views)

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 7:10am On Oct 26, 2013
khimwhyte: Ibis dbr and scripts, I see una/
Mik I want in if dia's any slot

You no try at all. Was looking to extend an iv to you too only to find out that you've blocked me.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 8:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Let Kimwhyte in!!! We need a femcee to complete the cypher.

Infact I've never battled a femcee before. I would like the opportunity.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by khimwhyte(f): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2013
mikuz:

You no try at all. Was looking to extend an iv to you too only to find out that you've blocked me.
I deactivated my account, I didn't block you.. Long time and no vex abeg

Ibime: Let Kimwhyte in!!! We need a femcee to complete the cypher.

Infact I've never battled a femcee before. I would like the opportunity.
ibis wan murd me lol
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Emaprince: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2013
I no fit laugh..sauron dey deny himself..i think dude wil make a good judge but he should let the past slide so people wont accuse him of being biased with his verdicts
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ILLScripts: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2013
khimwhyte: Ibis dbr and scripts, I see una/
Mik I want in if dia's any slot I didn't block you, I deactivated my facebook account.. Long Time

welcome,dear...I see you. . .
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
I want in .. Y'all need a wack king
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
Okay, i'm in the prelim. Sowi. Out
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by GLACIERZ(m): 4:31am On Oct 27, 2013
mikuz: Alright guys, 16 it is . . .
Since Illscripts is opting out, this is our updated list.

1. Da phantom
2. U3
3. Ema Prince
4. Glacierz
5. Animentum
6. Blaqbones
7. Joshua Base
8. Mikuz
9. Ojiegbu
10. Ibime
11. DBR
12. Thunderstorm
13. ThePrekky

O' boy . . . Damn!!!
Fixtures will come up after the conclusion of the preliminary round.

Jesus Christ! . . . Look at names, look at names!!!!!! Holy Christ. . .oboy eh damn! Really damn!! Underration no go dey this tourney walahi! Kai..

Uhm, and i saw sumtin like ''I don know U3 and Ojiegbe'' . . .hehehehe, Ibime before u battle go and pray to God, these are people that want to have u jugular in their mouth sucking till u drain! :p better shine ya eye.

Uhm kai, Mik when exactly this tournament dey start?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by ThatDudeFego(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Lotsa dopeheads . . Wld b a pleasure to judge the battles
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
i should take part in this ish. i see this list & no name there scares me. where's mailmalc, alexpissu, streetwize, chamotex? if i take part, it would be like taking candy from a kid of 5!!!!

maybe i would battle the winner of the tourney later......
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
coogar: i should take part in this ish. i see this list & no name there scares me. where's mailmalc, alexpissu, streetwize, chamotex? if i take part, it would be like taking candy from a kid of 5!!!!

Joke of the century Alexpissu? Wtf does he do? LAWMA or what?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by GLACIERZ(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Sauron or coogar...u dont know a thing about those dudes.. Advice is u keep shut till u see them battle. . .Nuffsaid!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2013
GLACIERZ!:
Sauron or coogar...u dont know a thing about those dudes.. Advice is u keep shut till u see them battle. . .Nuffsaid!!
oNe
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
coogar: i should take part in this ish. i see this list & no name there scares me. where's mailmalc, alexpissu, streetwize, chamotex? if i take part, it would be like taking candy from a kid of 5!!!!

WTF!! Alexpissu ? . . .THIS IS DEFINATELY NOT SAURON!!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
GLACIERZ!:

you better shut your mouth before i fly a concorde in it. we can do 8 lines right now. let me destroy you before the tournament starts so your credibility can remain in the sewers.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by jreyez(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2013
Don't know if I'm........ To sign up :-/

In as 'REVELATIONS'
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

you better shut your mouth before i fly a concorde in it. we can do 8 lines right now. let me destroy you before the tournament starts so your credibility can remain in the sewers.
you'd be stunned, old man
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Ibime(m): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2013

The only name there that can hang is Streetwize.

Chamotex and Pissu were wickitywack.

Mailmalc was good for his time, but times have changed.

No easy wins on here anymore. Too many heavyweights around.

Mikuz, I suggest Coogar/Sauron be allowed into the tourney out of respect for his history on here, but he will soon find that opposition is a lot stiffer in 2013 compared to 2008/2009.

1 Like

Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 12:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Rap maestro: you'd be stunned, old man

i would destroy you within minutes....you lack the penmanship to compete. you think this is guguru & epa rhymes modenine is spitting for y'all!!!

Ibime:
The only name there that can hang is Streetwize.

Chamotex and Pissu were wickitywack.

Mailmalc was good for his time, but times have changed.

No easy wins on here anymore. Too many heavyweights around.

Mikuz, I suggest Coogar/Sauron be allowed into the tourney out of respect for his history on here, but he will soon find that opposition is a lot stiffer in 2013 compared to 2008/2009.

which yeye opposition?
coogar isn't sauron - i dunno why you are bent on your idiotic beliefs. i have glanced through all the relevant battles here & they are all pure wackness.

y'all write generic stuff. what mikuz writes for ibime can easily be written for any other opponent. no sort of research is done for distinct personal disses. the multis are strictly 2-syllables like what i used to write when i was 13.

wordplay makes no sense. no angles/schemes are original enough, the same tired & repeated schemes text-battling have seen over the years. i have never seen a flip or rebuttal since coming here to read una nursery lines & you call this battling?

nah - the opposition isn't stiff - we just have more mediocres who think rapping is just putting words that rhyme. nah, rapping is putting words together intelligently. i would rather be a judge so i can show you herbs how battling is supposed to be done.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 12:09am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

i would destroy you within minutes....you lack the penmanship to compete. you think this is guguru & epa rhymes modenine is spitting for y'all!!!
smh.. Pity you.. Lemme wheel your wheel-chair for you sha
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2013
Rap maestro: smh.. Pity you.. Lemme wheel your wheel-chair for you sha

you look like brad pitt dad's dïck....
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

you look like brad pitt dad's dïck....
tsw.. Been long i battled here.. Won't start or end it with you.. If you wan die, go tie yaself for an active railway line. Pls
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 12:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Rap maestro: tsw.. Been long i battled here.. Won't start or end it with you.. If you wan die, go tie yaself for an active railway line. Pls

you? battle??
ibime is right, this place has gone to the dogs.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 12:25am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

you? battle??
rant all you can, old man....
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by TzPhaLanx: 1:44am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar or wateva ah qo lyk see ur verse
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by cashmiere: 4:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Lol. . . Ohk so dis is d omega nairaland iv bin hearing abt. . . Ayyt thn. Stl avn problems wiv navigations tho. Ion' undrstnd much arnd here. Bt I hope to fit in perfectly in due time. . . smiley
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by Krizzkutz(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2013
cashmiere: Lol. . . Ohk so dis is d omega nairaland iv bin hearing abt. . . Ayyt thn. Stl avn problems wiv navigations tho. Ion' undrstnd much arnd here. Bt I hope to fit in perfectly in due time. . . smiley
lmao, welcome bro

By the way, wtf mention alexpissu's name here . . Even if dah nigga come here e go join prelims of which na him go first commot
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

you? battle??

Are you in?
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Krizzkutz: lmao, welcome bro

By the way, wtf mention alexpissu's name here . . Even if dah nigga come here e go join prelims of which na him go first commot

LMAO . , True that!
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by coogar: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
mikuz:
Are you in?

yes, as a judge.....
i might call out the eventual winner of the tourney later on if i am arsëd. i hope ibime wins it so i can slaughter the obese charlatan with my penmanship.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by mikuz(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

yes, as a judge.....
i might call out the eventual winner of the tourney later on if i am arsëd. i hope ibime wins it so i can slaughter the obese charlatan with my penmanship.

Ok good.
Re: Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread by GLACIERZ(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

wtf nigga wtf.. 8lines? U are definitely not up to par... I browse the archives and found one ''Cougar" . . . Which may be you.
U said u never dropped any thing in this section

y not do a free on FFR, lets see the monster stuff u made of. smiley

Onye iberibe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afrocynic Vs Sharn06 Undisputed Female Battle Rap Championship / Rap Battle Reform / Chiogo Vs Bolajibaok (Chiogo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.