Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] (6621 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / The Audio Rap Tourney [season One][sign-up Thread] / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2015
The holocaust tourney✘

sign-up is open from now till 17th of june.

the cash prize currently is 10k, but it has every tendency to increase if we get sponsors that are willing to support the cause. i would be sourcing for sponsors. if we do find em', then maybe the 1st & 2nd runner-up could get rewarded as well.

•credible judges known to give unbiased & unsentimental verdicts have been selected & its their choice to either accept or not.

•Kr0ne
•emaprince
•lagunna1
•coogar
•ibime
•guykhena

the aforementioned should comment on this thread & tell us if they want serve as judges, participate i.e battle, or if they just want to be neutral.
please endeavour to do so as soon as you log in.
If you weren't mentioned & you wanna be a judge, do tag me to inform me of your intention. you would be vetted & screened & if you pass you'd become a judge.

well,i have never taken part in any tourney before so its with honour that i'm signing-up..

i don't know if we can find a way to invite the 3 hottest dawgs on Facebook to take part in this?..anyway I'm working on that..

once again, sign-up is open till june 17

cc:

ibime
kr0ne
guykhena
ksslib
lyricist
coogar
lagunna1
teddybiyasi
elymaxiimus
jigsawkillah
mikuz
dj5naira
gladys
kinglahkay
007bruce
jason
fuckyouhard
sosiqdude
giyazz
limerick
jreyez
obesemf
thunderstorm
siddogg
Lhood
warriblood
thunderstorm
blaqbones
airmark
liricyst
tashaamania
goshikid
heywhizzy
gottoboy
iceskidd
vickybash

space is limited so try to sign up as quickly as possible ✘

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by vickybash(f): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2015
why wasn't i mentioned?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2015
Emcees that have signed up✘

vickybash
•xpecial007 [xammy]
•iceskidd
•obesemf
•danbrowndmf
•kinglahkay
•elymaxiimus
•obainojazz
•Gladdys
•limerick
•sinizia
•007bruce
•liricyst
•laykorn
•jigsawkillah
•heywhizzy
•Testerfuse
•supermiy
•warriblood
•ksslib
•darkrebel

confirmed judges✘

emaprince
•Kr0ne
•Lagunna1
•coogar
•guykhena
•Ibime? [please confirm on this thread]

2 Likes

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by vickybash(f): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2015
anyway,am in
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by XPECIAL007: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2015
am inn

XAMMY
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 10, 2015
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Iceskidd(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2015
Le go. Am in
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by vickybash(f): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2015
[quote author=Darkrebel666 post=34613407]

noted. can you help disseminating this info on Rapgenesis. I've been banned from the group ✘

Sure

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by obesemf(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2015
in angry
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
I think it's rather awkward for you to anchor and take part in that same tourney, darkrebel..

let someone neutral handle this, to avoid unnecessary rants from kids....

max-cray
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by LooNat11kk: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Is this the sign up thread?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
loonaprick

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
I think it's rather awkward for you to anchor and take part in that same tourney, darkrebel..

max-cray

I'm anchoring this.
coogar is the one drafting out the tourney's timetable for the first round . my job is to only disseminate information & create threads [to be supported by 2 other appointed persons]
are you in or not? ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'm anchoring this.
coogar is the one drafting out the tourney's timetable for the first round . my job is to only disseminate information & create threads [to be supported by 2 other appointed persons]
are you in or not? ✘

guy you go pay me? which one be "are you in or not'?

I find that offensive.

I'm in .

I'm tryna avoid tantrums.

so I will have the right to kick any motherfucker who fuks up out...

grin
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

guy you go pay me? which one be "are you in or not'?

I find that offensive.
I'm in .
I'm tryna avoid tantrums.
so I will have the right to kick any motherfucker who fuks up out. grin

@bold..I don't think you read my original post scrupulously.
winner takes 10k or more
anyway, start prepping cos it's about to get bloody don't be surprised if warriblood beats ibim£. when money is involved the impossible can happen grin

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by kinglahkay(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Innzzzzzy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by danbrowndmf(m): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2015
Am in .cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2015
I'm in. Darkrebel666, i want to partake. I've got what it takes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2015
sinizia:
I'm in. Darkrebel666, i want to partake. I've got what it takes.
FFR is the proving ground. Go there and show us what you've got!!!

Judge prince is here!!!!
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Iceskidd(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Bruce caitlyn sign up nyukka. I want your corpse
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

max-cray
Who be the kid now?
Sneeze...
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Iceskidd(m): 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:
Emcees that have signed up✘

vickybash
•xpecial007 [xammy]
•iceskidd
wreckles ice
•obesemf
•danbrowndmf
•kinglahkay
•sinizia
•elymaxiimus
•darkrebel

confirmed judges✘

emaprince
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Iceskidd:

are you out? direct answer. I don't have time games.. ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
Oga Darkrebel666 Sinizia have or had any freestyle on FFR?
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Oga Darkrebel666 Sinizia have or had any freestyle on FFR?

I'll be dropping tonight or tomorrow. I haven't had one because i never thought i'd need one to show what i got to partake.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by GoodieGoodie: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
Im in
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by danbrowndmf(m): 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinizia:

I'll be dropping tonight or tomorrow. I haven't had one because i never thought i'd need one to show what i got to partake.
Ehn.cheesy are u doing this as a carreer or hobby.cheesy
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
no derailing folks ✘

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
Darkrebel666, what do you mean by 'sinizia'? Only thing I know about him is that you guys are friends in romance section. We've never seen him rap before and you knows the drill up in here. No one comes and jump into a battle without proving that he's worth it. Now this is a TOURNEY which you shouldn't joke with, though the idea is yours. Since you're calling us into it, you've gotto make it a serious one.

No disrespect to the dude, but he should start dropping frees in FFR everyday, no time. You don't get a 1st team shirt without training with your mates.

1 Like

Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Emaprince:
Darkrebel666, what do you mean by 'sinizia'? Only thing I know about him is that you guys are friends in romance section. We've never seen him rap before and you knows the drill up in here. No one comes and jump into a battle without proving that he's worth it. Now this is a TOURNEY which you shouldn't joke with, though the idea is yours. Since you're calling us into it, you've gotto make it a serious one.

No disrespect to the dude, but he should start dropping frees in FFR everyday, no time. You don't get a 1st team shirt without training with your mates.

noted .. I've told him as well ✘
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by sinizia: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Emaprince:

I just dropped one on FFR. Bros, if i keep dropping, i'll use up all my bars on FFR. I know I'm good, just allow me to partake, i won't let y'all down.
Re: The Holocaust Tourney [season 1][sign-up thread] by Emaprince: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
sinizia:

I just dropped one on FFR. Bros, if i keep dropping, i'll use up all my bars on FFR. I know I'm good, just allow me to partake, i won't let y'all down.
That's cool. I'll go check it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

///|*** NRBNT 2016 Finals: MrKang is Champion!!!!!***|/// / |««FATAL-CLASH-OF-THE-WARLOCKS|*KR0NE-vs-IAMAROMOLAERAN*»»| / //&********<<<the Nairaland Rapbattles Learning Thread>>>*******&//

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.