Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY (40312 Views)

PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
rotecch77:
More

Brother Rotecch... what is this one?

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by egin(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Brother Rotecch... what is this one?
Hajji M.
That I believe is a stainless steel door.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 1:52am On Dec 10, 2014
egin:

That I believe is a stainless steel door.

You know, I thought so too, but I was not sure of it...
I was thinking it's another kind of shower cubicle. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2014
@hajj/egin:its stainless steel door
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
rotecch77:
@hajj/egin:its stainless steel door

Please show us when you have it installed. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
@hajji;I will do that sir
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 6:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Still on ..
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
Call on us
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2014
End of the year gift is coming soon for our esteem clients
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
New Week new deal
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Some of our work

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
rotecch77:
Some of our work

The tiling work part of it, or including those nice doors?

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
@hajj;its tiling but I gave the door design to welder man to do it for me,
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
rotecch77:
@hajj;its tiling but I gave the door design to welder man to do it for me,

Looks very nice for a locally made door. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thank you all
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
Still on
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2014
Weekend start today ...hmmm time wait for nobody,don't eat your future start something meaningful today
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2014
Goodmorning to you all

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Happy wkd
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
New week
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Still on

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
rotecch77:
Still on
Nice!, beautiful!!, lovely!!!,
how much (plus the tap)??
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
@ peaceland,the basin/stand with tap cost N12k
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
rotecch77:
@ peaceland,the basin/stand with tap cost N12k
academic question sir,
there used to be smaller sized tywford basins which are not on pedestals but coupled to walls. are they still in use?, they are best fits for small bathrooms. how much are they going for?
Thanks
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2014
@peaceland ;yes people are still using it,good china twyford brand with good tap cost N2500 while genuine twyford cost (england) N7k

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2014
rotecch77:
@peaceland ;yes people are still using it,good china twyford brand with good tap cost N2500 while genuine twyford cost (england) N7k
Thanks sir,
final question before the holidays
how do you (from a layman's perspective) differentiate China from England??
Thanks
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2014
@peaceland,let the question float in more,I like question,someone can't diff" the 2 sample easily on pics but when you see it with your 2 eyes you will know the diff
(1)The white colour of the genuine one is brighter and shining
(2) The finishing tourch of the genuine type is very neat and well firebake and looks stronger
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
rotecch77:
@peaceland,let the question float in more,I like question,someone can't diff" the 2 sample easily on pics but when you see it with your 2 eyes you will know the diff
(1)The white colour of the genuine one is brighter and shining
(2) The finishing tourch of the genuine type is very neat and well firebake and looks stronger
Ok sir, thanks
since the teacher never travel go village; students will have to seat down!
how about differentiating china & Italian tiles; what to look out for - ceramic & porcelain?
from your end; I remembered reading somewhere that you do free delivery within Lagos sometimes back; what is the minimum order to qualify for same?
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
@peaceland;even if I travel I must attend to any question from my ogas on NL,bcs services they almost everywhere
To know the diff btw china wall and spanish wall tiles is simple
(1)Almost all spanish wall tiles made of red clay,so when you look at the back of there tiles you will see it redish (brick block colour) and there country name (SPAIN)will engraved on it
(2) Its also looks mature and heavier than chinese made (although locally made tiles has redish back colour but there final finishing is not as good as spanish.

Floor tiles, spanish porcelain tiles is also made of white clay and the finishing is superb and its also engraved spanish porcelano and very heave
Spanish ceramic floor tiles;this is made of red clay but thicker than the wall type.

While china made type looks less in quality than all these spanish made tiles when both are palce beside each others(although there many good grade china tiles that are very durable

1st pics (back sample of spanish porcelain floor tiles)
2nd pics (back sample of spanish ceramics floor tiles

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Any goods from rotecch is free delivry no matter the quantity,
Pics;back and front view of spanish wall tiles

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Good lecture Rotecch. That will surely be used as a guide. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2014
@hajj thanks,
Marry christmas to you all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet / Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.