Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet (40338 Views)

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) / Picture Of Toilet In Front Of The Stairs / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Peter4naz(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
American lady threatens to stab Nigerian housemate over the use of toilet was chaos, this morning, at an apartment in Chicago, U.S, following the threat by an American lady to stab her Nigerian housemate.
Trouble started when the American girlfriend of the Nigerian man went to use the toilet and the other lady started taunting her. Her boyfriend, however, waded in and berated the aggressor for starting trouble with girlfriend.
Within the twinkle of an eye, the aggressor dashed into her room to get a knife to stab him for checking her excesses. Other housemates had to intervene while admonishing the Nigerian man to be careful, to avoid getting stabbed.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkzsLJqBq5M/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53gVYcnD89Y

1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Tension532: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Gullible white folks

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Peter4naz:
American lady threatens to stab Nigerian housemate over the use of toilet was chaos, this morning, at an apartment in Chicago, U.S, following the threat by an American lady to stab her Nigerian housemate.
Trouble started when the American girlfriend of the Nigerian man went to use the toilet and the other lady started taunting her. Her boyfriend, however, waded in and berated the aggressor for starting trouble with girlfriend.
Within the twinkle of an eye, the aggressor dashed into her room to get a knife to stab him for checking her excesses. Other housemates had to intervene while admonishing the Nigerian man to be careful, to avoid getting stabbed.
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BkzsLJqBq5M/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53gVYcnD89Y

...But why do u homebase people
Have habit of destroyin toilet. ..they don't sell air fresna there in Nigeria?
...we don't do that hear in london (no ofeense )
grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Save your data... it aint worth watching: No knife was produce just some woman ranting and raving while some half dressed dudes walk around (girls, not that kinda half dressed)

66 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
LivingFree:
Save your data... it aint worth watching: No knife was produce just some woman ranting and raving while some half dressed dudes walk around (girls, not that kinda half dressed)

^^& there u go..activist has arrive! grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Blogger ! Blogger! Blogger sha... angry

The story of the OP and the content of the video doesnt even add up ...

And I don't see any "american" lady there.. Both the man and the woman speaks with heavy African accent ... undecided

Mtcccheeww

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

^^& there u go..activist has arrive! grin grin

You should stay in character, use your alt to make 'smart' contribution... tongue

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
LivingFree:

You should stay in character, use your alt to make 'smart' contribution... tongue

great idea....can we discuss sexxxc & what u wearrin? cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

great idea....can we discuss sexxxc & what u wearrin? cheesy

Not in the mood today, come back soon grin
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
LivingFree:

Not in the mood today, come back soon grin

really??....Kaiiiii. .A BIG THANK YOU! !

...**puts vaseline on stand by**

Thank god u not like those boring village girls like Hisduchess. . Oyindidi. ..THANK YOU!!!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

Thank god u not like those boring village girls like Hisd.uchess. . Oyin.didi. ..THANK YOU!!!
cheesy

Your savagery is top class grin

I hope the vasline won't melt tongue

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Oyindidi(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

Thank god u not like those boring village girls like Hisdu..chess. . Oyind..idi. ..THANK YOU!!!
cheesy
Corky the fat dude, fi mi le!

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin
Oyindidi:
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:

REMINDER!!..I ain't fat angry

..anyways..according to the monthly calculator. ..u still owe me 3 week pu5555y with hug & extra kiss. ... so when are u going no deliver??..date please?
angry

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

REMINDER!!..I ain't fat angry

..anyways..according to the monthly calculator. ..u still owe me 3 week pu5555y with hug & extra kiss. ... so when are u going no deliver??..date please?
angry
That spirit of senseless post is manifesting in you again.. I give up!

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
That spirit of senseless post is manifesting in you again.. I give up!

..u r not a Christian. .stop swaaaarin undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Oyindidi(f): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrCork:

..u r not a Christian. .stop swaaaarin undecided
I dey hungry, abeg leave me
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MrCork: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dey hungry, abeg leave me

...I gots somtin sweet .. big ..looooooong & thick u can eat thou...if u don't mind! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by kolawoleibukun2: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
na so men day take fall oh. just move out of the house.
if to say na naija, the babe die tonight
but in chicago! bro, take a leaf and take a leave. psychos everywhere

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
LivingFree:

Your savagery is top class grin

I hope the vasline won't melt tongue

Na wa for all these bloggers sef!
Howdy hun?
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Bossontop(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided
Land for sale!!! land for sale!!!!!!.....after i buy dis land com go watch d video i no com know wetin to do with the land
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MartinCorridon: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe she's the type that doesn't flush...
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
No knives.
All shouts.
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Boss13: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Are they refugees? There are too many people in the apartment, this should obviously lead to misunderstanding and arguments

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by boolet: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tension532:
Gullible white folks
Where u see white?
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
YoungRichRuler:

Where you see white?
Some people only comment without reading the story.
Don't mind him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tension532:
Gullible white folks

Watch the video first na grin
Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by sirugos(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na afonja and noise making sha... is in their DNA

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why share apartment in the first place

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet by Lordofthewest(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Akata no kuku get sense before they hate Nigerians with passion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Anywhere In Nigeria / Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria / House Burning In Ibadan, Little Child Cooks Noodles While Mum Watches Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.