Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY (40401 Views)

PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
rotecch77:
Happy wkd to you all

I will like to see an installed version of the above/below embossed tiles.

Hajji M.

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks hajj; I will post it soon
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2014
I had another splendid experience with Rotech last week; not only does he deliver good quality tiles and bathroom accessories at good prices, he has also proven to be a vey honest person unlike most other people in similar businesses. I don't know how he did it but I especially appreciate the speed of delivery on this last transaction.

Oga Rotech, keep up the good work, the sky is your limit.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2014
One question for the house - is it a good idea to tile the entire bathroom before placing the bath tub? In other words, does it make sense to have the bath tub sit on tiled floor and rest on a tiled wall?
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
@bugmenot;my oga on top cool headed understanding man,I love your deal very cool and straight forward,without you people we can't grow,thanks so much God bless you more.
Now to your question is better to tiled the whole place both wall and floor then place your bath,
Just bcs in future you may decides to remove the bath and put standing shower or other shower system there, so there will be no need to start looking for same tiles that you used before to tiles the open space also by tiled the whole place water will not able to penetrat into the bottom of the bath, you know what this will cost..
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
bugmenot:
One question for the house - is it a good idea to tile the entire bathroom before placing the bath tub? In other words, does it make sense to have the bath tub sit on tiled floor and rest on a tiled wall?

Bugmenot, I agreed with Rotecch there.. You should tile the whole area and then put the tub on top.. for the same reason he mentioned.
Also it's just a small area/portion that it does not matter if you tiled it.. So, tile the whole area first.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
bugmenot:
I had another splendid experience with Rotech last week; not only does he deliver good quality tiles and bathroom accessories at good prices, he has also proven to be a vey honest person unlike most other people in similar businesses. I don't know how he did it but I especially appreciate the speed of delivery on this last transaction.

Oga Rotech, keep up the good work, the sky is your limit.

Happy to hear you are not disappointed..

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2014

Many thanks for the advice, Rotech and Haji. My plumber suggested the same, but I've never seen it done that way so I decided to seek advice. I will give him a go-ahead then.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by kopell: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Best option for long run, I agree with his option too.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
bugmenot:

Many thanks for the advice, Rotech and Haji. My plumber suggested the same, but I've never seen it done that way so I decided to seek advice. I will give him a go-ahead then.

No. Bugmenot, don't do it like do it over here oh! You know say their way here is totally different; they can afford to remodel anytime... but money too scarce for us in Naija to be wasting it oh! God go provide.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
True word, my brother. Thank God for this "classroom", in fact they have tiled the walls (but not the floors) and I was already blaming the tiler for tiling the area where the bath will be. Now that I know better, I will even go back and thank him.

mufutau55:

No. Bugmenot, don't do it like do it over here oh! You know say their way here is totally different; they can afford to remodel anytime... but money too scarce for us in Naija to be wasting it oh! God go provide.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
bugmenot:
True word, my brother. Thank God for this "classroom", in fact they have tiled the walls (but not the floors) and I was already blaming the tiler for tiling the area where the bath will be. Now that I know better, I will even go back and thank him.

You are the man who get my respect.. I admit mistake when is made. Thank you.
But don't thank him too much oh! Naija contractor may use that to take advantage of you.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bugmenot: 5:19am On Dec 02, 2014

Lol. You are right o, I will tone down the thanks as you advised.

mufutau55:

You are the man who get my respect.. I admit mistake when is made. Thank you.
But don't thank him too much oh! Naija contractor may use that to take advantage of you.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ok,good
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by olabukola: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please guys tiles and door which one comes first? Rotech please what is the price of the spotted tiles above? Is it wall or floor, bedroom, toilet or kitchen. I like the design.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bebe2(f): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
rotecch77:
Thanks hajj; I will post it soon

Oga rotecch, shey we dey quarrel?

Answer me before this pple go carry dead tiles put for my house.

I no get money to correct mistake o
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
bebe2:

Oga rotecch, shey we dey quarrel?
Answer me before this pple go carry dead tiles put for my house.
I no get money to correct mistake o

This my sister dey make me laugh too much oh! make my stomach no burst oh!

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
@bebe2;kindly re-send your question I don't see any message ma,
@olaabukola;imported or nigeria made iron door come 1st before tiling if its wooden, only frame comes 1st then after tiling you install the door,lastly the tiles your mentioned in the pics is wall spanish high end tiles cost N2000 per meter
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bebe2(f): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
mufutau55:

This my sister dey make me laugh too much oh! make my stomach no burst oh!

Hajji M.

Hahaha

I tire jare.

Pls check ur mail
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Oh sorry I check my other thread now I got the post their,you ask of tiles sample pics,price etc
Kindly send me your mail so that I can forward the full details to you ma, my mail is rotex77@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by bebe2(f): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
rotecch77:
@bebe2;kindly re-send your question I don't see any message ma,
@olaabukola;imported or nigeria made iron door come 1st before tiling if its wooden, only frame comes 1st then after tiling you install the door,lastly the tiles your mentioned in the pics is wall spanish high end tiles cost N2000 per meter

Pls I want floor tiles for 2 properties in opic estate.

I want gud quality tiles for less than 1800 if possible.

Can I see ur catalogue in this range so I can make my selection.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by CHANCEMAN: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
I am still waiting for your response as regards my enquiry via email.Your office/shop address please.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
@bebe check your mail now
@chanceman;check your mail
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by CHANCEMAN: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Nothing in my mail.My e-mail address is u_akanimo@yahoo.com.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by olabukola: 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
rotecch77:
The doors have sur-frame already and I intend putting Nigerian wooden doors. Can I go ahead and buy tiles and fix?
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
@olu';go a head with the tiles and lay it then install the doors
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Still on the matter

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Still on
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2014
Thank You all for your patronage
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2014
More

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Still on

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
More

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard / Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria / Can Someone Please Help Me With This ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.