Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY (40359 Views)

PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
@hajj/missktinz: the tiles is porcelain wooden tiles, this is 60x60, more design and various sizes (45x45,60x30,60x60) are also available, price range from 2500-3000
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
rotecch77: @hajj/missktinz:the tiles is porcelain wooden tiles, this is 60x60, more design and various sizes (45x45,60x30,60x60) are also available, price range from 2500-3000

Please post more sample designs if possible. Thank you Sir.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by Missktinz: 2:01am On Sep 27, 2014
mufutau55:

I thought I was the only one.. smiley And in addition to the price, what is the size of the tiles. Thanks.

Hajji M.

They look pretty nice...might be a nicer option to hardwood floors.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 3:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Missktinz:
They look pretty nice...might be a nicer option to hardwood floors.

Exactly what I was thinking because I don't think it will be easy cleaning and maintaining wooden floor in Nigeria.

@Rotecch77, I wonder if this comes in Chinese high grade for poor people... instead of that Spanish version above...

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
More pics

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pics

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
@Rotech

Do you have polished vitrified tiles and polished travertine tiles in stock? If so, please show some pictures of what you have and the prices too.

I look forward to your reply.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
@fastshiping,i will upload some pics here,but you can send me your mail for more pics
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
rotecch77: @fastshiping,i will upload some pics here,but you can send me your mail for more pics

I will appreciate you post them here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pics

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
rotecch77: Pics

Fantastic and impressive! These are vitrified tiles and travertine tiles but not the polished ones. What is the cost for each of the tiles you posted per sq.mt?

Do you have the polished vitrified tiles and polished travertine tiles?
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by Missktinz: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Exactly what I was thinking because I don't think it will be easy cleaning and maintaining wooden floor in Nigeria.

@Rotecch77, I wonder if this comes in Chinese high grade for poor people... instead of that Spanish version above...

Hajji M.

I've tot of that too. But I think proper hardwood, not laminate, will be fine in lagos. I've seen it in a few places and I've heard good feedback. But this prices ehn....2500NGN/$16/sqm...I might need 5jobs o grin smiley
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 1:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Missktinz:
I've tot of that too. But I think proper hardwood, not laminate, will be fine in lagos. I've seen it in a few places and I've heard good feedback. But this prices ehn....2500NGN/$16/sqm...I might need 5jobs o grin smiley

My sister, don't let all this Rotecch77 nice and fancy stuffs kill us oh! But how much are those proper hardwood per meters?

Heh! Rotecch77, where is the Chinese alternative to those nice wooden designed tiles above?... I be go look for it oh!.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2014
mufutau55:

My sister, don't let all this Rotecch77 nice and fancy stuffs kill us oh! But how much are those proper hardwood per meters?

Heh! Rotecch77, where is the Chinese alternative to those nice wooden designed tiles above?... I be go look for it oh!.

Hajji Mufutau

Are these tiles cheaper in the U.S? I don't really know where to get the figure on the Nigerian side. Whereas, we have the figures displayed on the U.S side at Lowes and Home Depot.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 1:30am On Sep 30, 2014
FastShipping:
Are these tiles cheaper in the U.S? I don't really know where to get the figure on the Nigerian side. Whereas, we have the figures displayed on the U.S side at Lowes and Home Depot.

Shipping cost and breakage worries me.. Well, you know there are no displayed prices in Nigeria... it's all about haggling.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2014
mufutau55:

Shipping cost and breakage worries me.. Well, you know there are no displayed prices in Nigeria... it's all about haggling.

Hajji M.

It is not always expensive to ship from the U.S. I always have things going to Nigeria and shipping won't be a problem for me. My problem is knowing the figure on the Nigerian side so I can compare the cost. I have done 100s of searching online to know the cost in Nigeria to no avail.

I need to know the cost for polished vitrified and polished travertine tiles.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
@hajj,missk,fastS,;one thing about tiles is quality tiles doesn't come cheap no matter where is made, there are some china tiles that arte more expensive than italian and spanish,yes I mean it for example italian/spanish ceramic made design tiles due fade,while good vitriefied china tiles last longer than this so call ceramic spainish/itlian tiles... I will post some pics later
More so wood design doesn't come cheap bcs is made of high grade materials and well fire bake
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
To bring tiles form usa or others european country to nigeria for only 1 house project is not advisable,bcs so many things associate with this,port/ agent wahala,logistic(might brake along the road due to badroad we have in niger"),cost of clearing, the stress, street boys (alaye) when you go through all this you will find out that is not advisable to bring such goods in small quantity, but is good to bring it in large quantity (10 container or more)that is the only way you can get the diff in money aspect
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
rotecch77: @hajj,missk,fastS,;one thing about tiles is quality tiles doesn't come cheap no matter where is made, there are some china tiles that arte more expensive than italian and spanish,yes I mean it for example italian/spanish ceramic made design tiles due fade,while good vitriefied china tiles last longer than this so call ceramic spainish/itlian tiles... I will post some pics later
More so wood design doesn't come cheap bcs is made of high grade materials and well fire bake

I got your point... and I do agree. I will be on the lookout for the postings of other tiles.. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
rotecch77: To bring tiles form usa or others european country to nigeria for only 1 house project is not advisable,bcs so many things associate with this,port/ agent wahala,logistic(might brake along the road due to badroad we have in niger"wink,cost of clearing, the stress, street boys (alaye) when you go through all this you will find out that is not advisable to bring such goods in small quantity, but is good to bring it in large quantity (10 container or more)that is the only way you can get the diff in money aspect

STRESS, WAHALA etc... are the reasons I don't ship things to Nigeria... I hate "Oga, I beg Sir" business...

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
rotecch77: To bring tiles form usa or others european country to nigeria for only 1 house project is not advisable,bcs so many things associate with this,port/ agent wahala,logistic(might brake along the road due to badroad we have in niger"wink,cost of clearing, the stress, street boys (alaye) when you go through all this you will find out that is not advisable to bring such goods in small quantity, but is good to bring it in large quantity (10 container or more)that is the only way you can get the diff in money aspect

Then, show us series of high ends tiles like travertine and vitrified tiles. Also display their prices in per sq.mt.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
More so many things associate with non display of tiles and others product price in nigeria,no controll price, exchage rate,etc
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
More pics coming soon......bad service, its raining all over lagos today,network whala has started again, to upload pics becomes problem
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by presido1: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Done you have this kinda unit? How much is it going for pls.

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
@presido;I don't get you right sir,
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 2:18am On Oct 01, 2014
mufutau55:

I got your point... and I do agree. I will be on the lookout for the postings of other tiles.. Thank you.

Hajji M.

I saw some a floor finishing tonight on HGTV that was done with concrete and cement. Wow!! How I wish our Nigerian artisan can replicate such thing. Afterwards, I went online to search cement floor designs and I was not disappointed with what I saw. I didn't know cement flooring are done that way. I wouldn't mind such cement flooring if I can find someone to do as neat as attached pictures. They look well done and neat.

The question is: can our Nigerian designer do the same?

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by FastShipping: 2:19am On Oct 01, 2014
more

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 2:32am On Oct 01, 2014
FastShipping:
I saw some a floor finishing tonight on HGTV that was done with concrete and cement. Wow!! How I wish our Nigerian artisan can replicate such thing. Afterwards, I went online to search cement floor designs and I was not disappointed with what I saw. I didn't know cement flooring are done that way. I wouldn't mind such cement flooring if I can find someone to do as neat as attached pictures. They look well done and neat.
The question is: can our Nigerian designer do the same?

Oga mi, they are doing this in Nigeria already... this is concrete floor with Epoxy waxing/paint ( I think that's what is called)... Do a search for some of Trumpcoat thread/work and ask him some questions about it.. Mostly used in hall or hospital/office floors.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 2:34am On Oct 01, 2014
rotecch77: @presido;I don't get you right sir,

He means do you have and sell that type of WC/Hand Wash Basin all built together like that in his attached picture?

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2014
mufutau55:

He means do you have and sell that type of WC/Hand Wash Basin all built together like that in his attached picture?

Hajji M.

@ Hajji - you will live long sir. Amen
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks hajj; I have already replied before I got the pics,still poor services issue
The combine water closet/basin system is not available sir
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
peaceland:

@ Hajji - you will live long sir. Amen

Thank you Sir... Very much AMEN to that!

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Anywhere In Nigeria / New Tactics Lagos’ Landlords Adopt To Get House Rent From Tenants / House Burning In Ibadan, Little Child Cooks Noodles While Mum Watches Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.