Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY (40367 Views)

PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / Twyford Wc And Was Hand Basins(geniune) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 3:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Good people of Nairaland, I thank you all for your patronage both the people I know their username and those that I don't know their username,I thank you all. May God replenish you people pocket.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
Nobody is perfect....I urge you good people of nairaland to tell us how to serve you better
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 4:51am On Jul 12, 2014
More

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
happy wkd
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by babybird82(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello Rotech77,

Kindly send pics and prices of the following:

Water closet
Shower cubicle
Water heater
Sample of different tile types

Thanks.

email: goziesalami@yahoo.com
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by egin(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2014
rotecch77: More
Nice picture. Original Ariston. Bought 4 from him and all working fine.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 1:13am On Jul 13, 2014
egin:
Nice picture. Original Ariston. Bought 4 from him and all working fine.

Excellent testimony... seconded and I can testify to that too.

Hajji M.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2014
Happy weekend,thanks you all for your positive comet
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by babybird82(f): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
babybird82: Hello Rotech77,

Kindly send pics and prices of the following:

Water closet
Shower cubicle
Water heater
Sample of different tile types

Thanks.

email: goziesalami@yahoo.com

Still expecting.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
@babybird;check your mail
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by babybird82(f): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
rotecch77: @babybird;check your mail

Seen and replied.
Thanks a million.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2014
More
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by egin(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
rotecch77: More
What is this?
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 1:04am On Jul 16, 2014
@egin;its stainless power shower
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Still on

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
Another good deal from a well known nairalander,this gentle high chief know what is good ever since we meet here (nairaland forum)he always demand for high quality product,which he always paid for without looking back,more power to your elbow,.......diaspora people I dove my hat o o as you always patronised us (rotech77)

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
More pics of the purchased

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by peaceland(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
pardon me but what is the item pictured here sir??
i mean the sieve-like item being held
rotecch77: More pics of the purchased
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
@peaceland; big stainless shower square head
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by egin(m): 1:15am On Jul 18, 2014
rotecch77: Another good deal from a well known nairalander,this gentle high chief know what is good ever since we meet here (nairaland forum)he always demand for high quality product,which he always paid for without looking back,more power to your elbow,.......diaspora people I dove my hat o o as you always patronised us (rotech77)
@rotecch77 thanks for supplying the items in the above pictures. Exactly what I ordered.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 2:10am On Jul 18, 2014
rotecch77: Another good deal from a well known nairalander,this gentle high chief know what is good ever since we meet here (nairaland forum)he always demand for high quality product,which he always paid for without looking back,more power to your elbow,.......diaspora people I dove my hat o o as you always patronised us (rotech77)

When you supply good quality and original materials at affordable prices with no mago-mago, you will never lack customer. Keep up the good work.
And you never disappoint.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by ronefereck: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2014
In these days, Many of them are interested to keep tiles flooring system, It will look awesome, whereas these kind of offers are best to get the best products at reasonable prices.

exterior natural stone tile
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hey there;this nairalander doesn't look back when he is ready to spend ("egin" user name)
This time around he goes for high end executive genuine twyford england water closet
.....I-f you need same as "egin" did,you dole out N130k.... Yes N130,000 for the set or N95k for only seat and the tank

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
rotecch77: Hey there;this nairalander doesn't look back when he is ready to spend ("egin" user name)
This time around he goes for high end executive genuine twyford england water closet
.....If you need same as "egin" did,you dole out N130k.... Yes N130,000 for the set or N95k for only seat and the tank

YES. This is only for the Big Boys with everlasting quality in mind. My friend always goes for the best..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Yes o hajji baba,
Final transit of the load to the buyer state

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2014
2nd deal from the buyer about 6month ago

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by egin(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
rotecch77: Yes o hajji baba,
Final transit of the load to the buyer state
Thanks rotecch77 for the completion of this transaction. I was updated regularly with texts and pictures on BB. This is my 3rd transaction with him and he has not disappointed me. Very professional and honest.
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by mufutau55(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2014
egin:
Thanks rotecch77 for the completion of this transaction. I was updated regularly with texts and pictures on BB. This is my 3rd transaction with him and he has not disappointed me. Very professional and honest.

And I must add that after I saw yours, I also ordered some from him. Very reliable seller.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2014
Yes o hajji,may God replenish you people pocket abundantly

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
More pics of our supply and installation

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
more

Re: Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY by rotecch77(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
More

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Building Plan Approval Requirements And Processes In Nigeria / Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard / Can Someone Please Help Me With This ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.