Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92684 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Dondave11: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2013
You guys are good.
Keep the flag flying.
@Rediff, plz, i want to see your work..
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Dondave11: 12:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Lepatohset: Heres mine! Please be nice o. ASUU motivated me to learn this on my own. Cheers!
you tried.. Atleast, you are better than the noise makers in this thread....
# No Offence plz..

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by ibrozyconcept(m): 1:07am On Oct 27, 2013
And This Is My. Submission from the IbrozyConcepT world.... I Hope My Concepts Are Well Interpreted. Thanks in Advance ALL

5 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Archmage(m): 1:44am On Oct 27, 2013
Simplicity is utmost sophistication. here is my entry. highly open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. many thanks to Nairaland for the opportunity. ASSUU thanks for letting me have time to do this. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by hammedkola(m): 1:57am On Oct 27, 2013
ayobase:

What is that supposed to mean, the OP, Seun no do well, and someone asked if he is well. No be question?

Seun, which one be for AD again, can't cash be made available. Why u HAWO like this.....Hiaaa!

Virtually, these people are doing it for free.

You are simply saying they should go get people to place adverts using their slots, while they collect the cash!

Hmmmm, two jobs involved. Designing and Marketing. Ori e pe Osewa!

Ori e ti fo ka sibe. Business strategy to ni agabara lo gbe yo yi o!

E no easy to be an Ijebu man grin grin grin grin
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2013
iamswizz: forget it! You have won already... Haa! 18yrs? And you can design something like this? This is incredible!

Thats why i tell people, start learning these things from as early as 10yrs.. But instead, they prefer chasing girls..

Tell me how this boy wont be able to create employment for himself?

Please Seun, how can i vote for this dude.. I guess he's the underdog a poster was talking about..

It seems he's the only one that understood that wizkid's wedding IV.. Its an iv for christ sakes.. I dont know what others were posting.

In addition.. +1000 likes

Mr man, are you okay? Pls don't confuse the 18yr old.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by redcliff: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Archmage: Simplicity is utmost sophistication. here is my entry. highly open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. many thanks to Nairaland for the opportunity. ASSUU thanks for letting me have time to do this. grin grin grin

Oh well, rme* The second designeR just posted his entry
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Ayomidewunmi: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2013
still reserve my coment. And seun when will you announce the winnerz.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Kabieosi: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2013
Kabieosi: @Seun

Was going about pointing out the typo error
only to next find out after refreshing browser that it has been corrected from tall from wide grin
- thought maybe it was an attention to detail catch out

# 4 ads before Sunday, hmm, tall order, considering but will give it a try

@^^^

My first attempt, ever, of creating advert banners
Never had the chance to use the skill until now (i.e. Seun's clarion call)
Phew. What an experience, almost gave up and jack them in after the first two,
compromised a lot and scampered through the other last two.
Smh didn't use other skills in depth (i.e. masking etc etc)
My word spurned me on to complete them
Guess, I deserve my bed now.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by nyt3237(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2013
ibrozyconcept: And This Is My. Submission from the IbrozyConcepT world.... I Hope My Concepts Are Well Interpreted. Thanks in Advance ALL
. WOW WOW WOW. At last someone Presented what Exactly have been looking for on this thread.... #CREATIVITY... Omo Nigerians are good oo, see as the guy wear cap and headgear for the couple....and the Tecno Football Field Effect with the bbm Signing concept, the color combinations are just perfect too especially the Convenant Advert And Simplicity Could be easily read with the Fashola Campaign...... I really love that CREATIVITY @ IbrozyConcepT....Thumbs Up Nai If this competition really celebrates raland for showing We enterpreneurs what designers can actually Do, I Think You The Winner already... Please inbox me ur details, we've gat work to do..
ibrozyconcept: And This Is My. Submission from the IbrozyConcepT world.... I Hope My Concepts Are Well Interpreted. Thanks in Advance ALL
. WOW WOW WOW. At last someone Presented what Exactly have been looking for on this thread.... #CREATIVITY... Omo Nigerians are good oo, see as the guy wear cap and headgear for the couple....and the Tecno Football Field Effect with the bbm Signing concept, the color combinations are just perfect too especially the Convenant Advert And Simplicity Could be easily read with the Fashola Campaign...... I really love that CREATIVITY @ IbrozyConcepT....Thumbs Up Nai If this competition really celebrates raland for showing We enterpreneurs what designers can actually Do, I Think You The Winner already... Please inbox me ur details, we've gat work to do..

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2013
redcliff:

Mr man, are you okay? Pls don't confuse the 18yr old.
Mr. Redcrotch.. Please if you know that you've got no iota of minute manners..

Please and please, dont display it by quoting my comment, i beg you.

It is my onus to admire great works, and i'm also entitled to my voice my opinion,

If you feel intimidated by my opinion.. Then i'm sorry, you've lost it..

And i think the question should be directed to you,

Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Archmage: Simplicity is utmost sophistication. here is my entry. highly open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. many thanks to Nairaland for the opportunity. ASSUU thanks for letting me have time to do this. grin grin grin
very nice! I love that covenant design.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sisqology(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2013
BGEL: Mehn dis is mine ,,,,,,,,wizkid's wedding!!!!!!my photoshop cant get dat actual size,,,,
N i dont knw y

WTF is dis
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by sisqology(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2013

Jargons

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by alfredo4u(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2013
I can't wait for the result ohhhhhhhh

My blood dey hot.

After 8years of designing last, I came up with these. .....

Go to Page 6 pls....by alfredo4u@nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: No matter how good your entry, if it has any typographical error, or if it falls short of any of the rules, then it will automatically be disqualified. cool
i dont think thats fair.. Please dont disqualify @egift's designs because of the size error you noticed.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MEILYN(m): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2013
lmao.... @Seun watch out, double accounts. People are creating different handles to praise themselves, i dont see what is overwhelming and exceptional about folyboys designs that is making those two praise him, they keep emphasizing on folyboy, thesame manner of speech and wrong grammar........ They support themselves. Hmmmmmmmmm Trinity indeed. 3 in 1.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MEILYN(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
princeaduro:

clearly understand your start, but believe Ayomidewunmi also speaks the truth, tell me if you are to design Techno logo, would putting a Techno phone be a mandate.

Ayomidewunmi:

yusufu16 i read that before
and i understand clearly,
get my point, seun is not
promoting a series of techno android phones but all techno android using bbm as an advantage. to make it more accurate you can design a concept without displaying none of the techno phone but
making use of the bbm and android symbol to make more louder. like example, if you are to design a banner that speaks for both young and old...there is a way to illustrate a better concept that represent but old and young in a more dinamic way, showing old people symbol without the young people can forfeit the message you are passing across.

folyboy2013:

clearly understand Yusuf, and i love your design. i love entering contest a lot, because that have improve my skills. i have win a logo contest at different website.
logomyway.com,
99designs.com,
crowdspring.com and
mycroburst.com...

please..... Thesame people. U always understand clearly.

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
@MEILYN: Thanks for pointing that out. I won't be swayed by biased comments. If I can't see what they are talking about, I won't let it sway me.

@everyone: Two really good designers will be disqualified for not following the instructions, having typos in their ads, or using Nairaland as venue.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Dondave11: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN:

please..... Thesame people. U always understand clearly.
LMA0...choi! ;o U re 100% right..
9ja pple..always showing deir wiseness everywhere..
@seun, plz, is there anyway you can view their Ip address in other to avoid one contestant uploading his/her work multiply times with different id?

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Napolitano(m): 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
For clean and unique designs. Here we are:

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MEILYN(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
lol. I like ur BBM TECNO and WIZKID IV

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: @MEILYN: Thanks for pointing that out. I won't be swayed by biased comments. If I can't see what they are talking about, I won't let it sway me.

@everyone: Two really good designers will be disqualified for not following the instructions, having typos in their ads, or using Nairaland as venue.

Seun! I think you've got it all wrong, you can disqualify them for errors, thats ok.. But, saying that you'll disqualify them for using Nairaland as Venue is not it at all, thats rather absurd, sorry to say..

We all know that it is just an example and shouldn't be taken seriously, and we know wizkid is not getting married at all....

So there are nice designers that used nairaland as venue for their design.. These are great works, and if you disqualify them just because of the venue thingy, it wont be fair, and you know it..

Like this post if you agree!

6 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Bulldog(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
oops... No light plus no time. Guess i'll STOP `ere

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by 9jawear(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
My own entry
www.meteoratech.com
info@meteoratech.com
dutonialmx@gmail.com

+2347032756392

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
9jawear: My own entry
www.meteoratech.com
info@meteoratech.com
dutonialmx@gmail.com

+2347032756392
Is that borderless, sir?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
iamswizz:

Seun! I think you've got it all wrong, you can disqualify them for errors, thats ok.. But, saying that you'll disqualify them for using Nairaland as Venue is not it at all, thats rather absurd, sorry to say..

We all know that it is just an example and shouldn't be taken seriously, and we know wizkid is not getting married at all....

So there are nice designers that used nairaland as venue for their design.. These are great works, and if you disqualify them just because of the venue thingy, it wont be fair, and you know it..

Like this post if you agree!
A good designer should be able to respond to feedback. We have had to drop designers who just didn't know how to listen, so this is important.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by adewasco2k(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Let's see if I can redesign my ads #rescheduling SundayGrooving grin
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by 9jawear(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sorry about that, please check out border less ones

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by iamswizz(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seun: A good designer should be able to respond to feedback. We have had to drop designers who just didn't know how to listen, so this is important.
but, nobody gave any feedback about Venues or typos except you. And thats just today.

And please let us know the designers you're dropping because i love the designs of Egift, mj, and sincere bigot.

Tanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.