Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (92646 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by kingk(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Though I registered on that site in 2009
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
kingk:
pls bro, if I have not, why post here moreover am not demanding to teach or sale any E-book..just for learning sake
Though thank God you've known the site.
If I may ask, do you have your means of receiving your money? Also are you really declared the winner of a logo contest too?

I receive through paypal and seeing my link over there u shld see the number of contest I won.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by yusufu16: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
folyboy2013:

I receive through paypal and seeing my link over there u shld see the number of contest I won.

folyboy2013 is there anywhere I can see your good works (links or websites)
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
yusufu16:

folyboy2013 is there anywhere I can see your good works (links or websites)

Find my recent work on my odesk port folio or
http://www.behance.net/gallery/LOGO-DESIGN/5555790 or
http://99designs.com/users/1234568

https://www.odesk.com/users/~01ff259caf4f2c90b0

I have my first account with 99design which i close, then i won almost 15 contest there, but the account was hack and need to close
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
register with crowdspring.com may be late last year, but dont have time to work there. but got a little time last month and that fecth me my first win in the site. here is the link to the logo:

http://www.crowdspring.com/user/seun_tina/

mycrobust.com is another website i win lot of price from logo to holliday card design. all website have been fun, including odesk and elance.com where i also work as a freelancer.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 9:03am On Oct 30, 2013
ein:

You are one of the great designer I am witnessing, what a great designs from you.

Thanks
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
I've just finished disqualifying all entries that violated the file size requirement from my list. The person who would probably have won the 2nd prize (25,000 naira) and the person who would probably have won the 5th prize (10,000 naira) both fell victim to this rule. It's such a pity.

On the bright side, the more entries we disqualify, the easier it is to sort the others. So it's not all bad news.

Pls check this page to see if your entry is still there: https://www.nairaland.com/1494985/results-dynamic-ad-design-contest
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by dtraveler: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: I've just finished disqualifying all entries that violated the file size requirement from my list. The person who would probably have won the 2nd prize (25,000 naira) and the person who would probably have won the 5th prize (10,000 naira) both fell victim to this rule. It's such a pity.

On the bright side, the more entries we disqualify, the easier it is to sort the others. So it's not all bad news.

Pls check this page to see if your entry is still there: https://www.nairaland.com/1494985/results-dynamic-ad-design-contest

Well, rules are rules, and unfortunately, fell for this... but lets correct this fact... I am #1 NOT 2.. Everyone knows it so, why shake it. So, simply state it... Will take solace in that fact that we probably did win. But more importantly, why I will probably focus on public works than works that can be judged by a few mortals, cos, it's rather forgivable... Even in some of the entries you accepted, We had people with spelling errors. And you did forgave them....
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MeAndYou(m): 11:57am On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: I've just finished disqualifying all entries that violated the file size requirement from my list. The person who would probably have won the 2nd prize (25,000 naira) and the person who would probably have won the 5th prize (10,000 naira) both fell victim to this rule. It's such a pity.

@Seun: Thanks for the update. We have been waiting patiently since.
@erad: Accept my consolation. Your entry was creative and also inspiring. And I believe the correction you encountered in the course of this contest will without fail, impact positively on your future design career. Lets always endeavour to pay attention to details.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm not so happy with the current ranking. After the latest round of disqualifications, too many of our new discoveries have dropped out, leaving the same set that won last year. We will soon need to run a new contest to discover more talents.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by folyboy2013: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: I'm not so happy with the current ranking. After the latest round of disqualifications, too many of our new discoveries have dropped out, leaving the same set that won last year. We will soon need to run a new contest to discover more talents.

Looking forward to that, since my entry have been disqualified.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Archmage(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seun: I'm not so happy with the current ranking. After the latest round of disqualifications, too many of our new discoveries have dropped out, leaving the same set that won last year. We will soon need to run a new contest to discover more talents.
every1 is itching to see the results
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by homesteady(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
My top 4 -
1) Lightheart!
2) Yusufu!
3) Ajibawealt
4) egift!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by stephenbukky(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Let wait and see
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by erad(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Me-n-You:

@Seun: Thanks for the update. We have been waiting patiently since.
@erad: Accept my consolation. Your entry was creative and also inspiring. And I believe the correction you encountered in the course of this contest will without fail, impact positively on your future design career. Lets always endeavour to pay attention to details.

I'm really not fazed, I was expecting something of sort. Its just sad Seun doesn't know quality images and design come with a price (large file size). Putting a 30kb size restriction on a design and expecting clear crisp images is like buying a player for $1million and expecting him to be highest goal scorer. Its never done!
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by yusufu16: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2013

My advice anybody that win should not participate in future contest again. This will allow new talents to come in.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
yusufu16: My advice anybody that win should not participate in future contest again. This will allow new talents to come in.
That's thoughtful of you, but I actually disagree. If the new talents cannot compete with known talents, then they do not deserve to win.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by dtraveler: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
yusufu16:

My advice anybody that win should not participate in future contest again. This will allow new talents to come in.

That'll be very unfair.

Messi is the best 5x. Because he's good. if you want to eat the cake, you got to deserve it.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Archmage(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
erad:

I'm really not fazed, I was expecting something of sort. Its just sad Seun doesn't know quality images and design come with a price (large file size). Putting a 30kb size restriction on a design and expecting clear crisp images is like buying a player for $1million and expecting him to be highest goal scorer. Its never done!
a designer wil always battle duty and desire. 1 quality a designer shud have is being able to work within limits set by clients. Presenting a colourd design wen u r required to pesent a monochrome design. Its never done

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by MeAndYou(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
erad:

Well, I would advise that you don't view it from that angle. We all should understand that design rules, restrictions and specifications are meant to bring the best out of designers. After all, there is no "impossibility" in the dictionary of BankPHB. LOL!!!

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Seun(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
erad: I'm really not fazed, I was expecting something of sort. Its just sad Seun doesn't know quality images and design come with a price (large file size). Putting a 30kb size restriction on a design and expecting clear crisp images is like buying a player for $1million and expecting him to be highest goal scorer. Its never done!
The 30kb restriction did not prevent yusufu16, lightheart and others from submitting fantastic banners with no compression artifacts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.