₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,729,839 members, 3,316,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 January 2017 at 05:33 AM

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest - Nairaland Ads (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest (41828 Views)

Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by LamiHandsome(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2015
alright
anything else?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by oluwalatte1: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by oluwalatte1: 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hello

Seun:
Dear Graphic Designer,

Here is another opportunity to show our advertisers what you can do!

Design an original and compelling banner ad to promote each of the following
1. Fashola's presidential campaign under ACN in 2015.
2. Wizkid's wedding (invitation).
3. Covenant University, Ota (admission).
4. BBM on Tecno Android Phones (promoting Tecno phones)

Rules:
* Your banners must be 318 pixels wide, 106 pixels tall, in the PNG/JPG format, 30kb or less in file size, and border-less.
* If you use pictures or graphic images, they must be obviously related to the product/service that's being advertised.
* You must be based in Nigeria or have a means of accepting payment from advertisers based in Nigeria.
* Entries must be submitted as attachments on this thread on or before 6:00PM on Sunday the 27th of October, 2013.

Prize:
* The top 5 contestants will win 30,000 naira, 25,000 naira, 20,000 naira, 15,000 naira and 10,000 naira respectively.
* Payment shall be made in the form of Nairaland Dynamic Ad Credit, which they will be free to use as they please.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Godwinsilas(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear seun
I have paid for nairaland ad credit, and i have sent several mail since Thursday last week am still patiently hoping for your reply why am yet to be credited.
Please do respond to my request.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Easycheddah(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
i don't understand nairaland again o
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by reelpoint(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Give your HOME & OFFICE the awesome touch it needs ccontact "Interior Fitted Home ltd"‎ for
*Carports Installation, 
*Interior & Exterior Decorations,
*Wallpaper & 3D Installation
*Trendy Paintings,
*High Quality Curtains & more....
Get paid 5000 Naira for referring customers to US.. 
BB pin:2BFB93B7 
Whatsapp 08132440444/08099124536
For more details. ‎
Add BBMC: Interior Fitted Home (C003231C1)

Add BBMC: Adult place (C002A445E)
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by dan55: 6:22pm On May 19, 2016
Pls Oga seun I just paid for advert credit. Pls confirm the mail sent to you guys and credit my account. I edited the landing page but its same domain same function just the page visitors will land. Pls approve and fund my account. Thanks.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by macaranta(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
Hello Seun,

I paid for ad campaign (20,000) using diamond bank transfer at about 4:00 pm today and sent the evidence mail to evidence @ nairaland.com .Note that using transfer there is just a text message notification for successful transfer which I copied and pasted on the mail without my account balance.The username is also macaranta and I am yet to get an acknowlgement of payment neither has my ad credit been credited.The campaign was supposed to have started by 6: 00 pm today but no feedback from you guys,I even mailed supermods yet nothing.
For a site as renowned as NL this isn't very nice,at least this part of the Naira land business should be taken seriously and attended to expediently.
Kindly look into this issue,thank you.

Cc Seun,Lalasticlala,mynd44 and whoever is in charge.

2 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by LexxyTech: 2:02am On Jun 08, 2016
ADVERT EARN FROM CHAMPS CORPORATIONS
http://lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/earn-from-champs-corporation-nigeria.html
ADVERT- Pure breed of Rotweiller,Pitbull,Boerbull, and others at affordabe price
http://lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/advert-from-dog-empire-international.html
ADVERT- Nissan Xtera black 2005 model for sale at an affordable price
http://lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/advert-from-anj-80-international.html
Notice!!! POST UTME HAS BEEN SCRAPPED BY JAMB SEE FULL INFORMATION
http://lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com.ng/2016/06/scrapping-of-post-utme-calamitous.html
also
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2016
I bleeped up i came late when is this going to end?
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Wow 2013 lol when did i registered
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 21, 2016
Mr seun which app can we use
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
cool

Meanwhile, checkout the website on my profile if you're interested in getting free ₦200 Airtime; no limits, no strings attached.
Re: First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest by Reach87(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Start making ur own money online,know that this is real and genuine, cos I have be using it is very simple to join and start earning ur cash ,be u a student, graduate or undergraduate, go to and register with ur name,username,password, phone number and use REACH87 as d name of ur sponsor for easy passage

(0) (1) (2) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.