Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas (495 Views)

Hotel Under Construction By Rochas Collapse In Imo State(pictures) / An Open Letter To Igbos By Rochas Okorocha / O.M.G Checkout The Church Built By Rochas The Imo House Chapel Really Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas by eaglechild: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Owerri residents were literally brought to there kneels today as members of the physically challenged union, made a protest match through the major streets.
This led to the blocking of warehouse roundabout, and Okigwe road, Owerri's major thoroughfare.
Within minutes commuters from Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Aba, Okigwe etc, were caught up in the grid lock.
This led to hundreds of motorists spending hours trying to bypass Owerri.
The FRSC, NSDC, and police were in an almost helpless situation.

The physically challenged said that Rochas had terminated the government aid they were receiving from the previous government.
Source eyewitnesses.
Re: Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas by EASTSIDAZ: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
What is happening in this imo state? I think its time to declare a state of emergency. While Okorocha is busy talking all over the place the state is going down the drain.

1 Like

Re: Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
A sad and painful experience today! Was on that nworrie bridge for over 6hrs! I just dnt want to talk about the hellish experience today in owerri! I don't wish to get trapped up again
Re: Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas by acume: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
I experienced the heavy hold-up today, it is a true that special citizens in Imo State protested, but the road has been cleared later this evening. Lets watch and see what Rochas is doing about it.
Re: Owerri Paralyzed As Physically Challenged Protest Nonpayment By Rochas by Onyegecha(f): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Imo is going down with every passing day. pity

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

From Eclipe Of The Stella To Eclipse Of The Sun / Why Apga Is Not An Igbo Party / Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja> SAHARA REPORTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.