Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,803 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria (1505 Views)

In Need Of A Webmaster/designer / Webmaster/designer Pls Help / Professional Webmaster/designer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by luigiajah(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is a boy with talent,he is just 16 and runs his own website www.skyreloadz.tk. He personally designed the site and has 56 members currently. His name is michael ajah. He also runs a blog www.skyreloadzblogz..com. His best quote is that if you set your mind to do something you can achieve it. I was really amazed when i came across this on the net.
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Codedboy95(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2013
i was 15 when i started web designing. and daht is not a website it is a wapsite !!
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Slyr0x: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
I have been building websites from my mother's womb. . Beat that! cheesy wink
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by CODEEATER(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mmmm...reminds me of myself wen I first started.... bro u gat ALOT to learn...

That's a wapka site...and m 99% sure u did a lot of C&P...BUT...its OK,I started d same way...but if u know u wnt to go any where in this industry... beta port to a real web programming language...
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Djtm(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Slyr0x: I have been building websites from my mother's womb. . Beat that! cheesy wink
shocked Seriously! They should have named you "webmaster".
*side note* why does seun remove more than one question marks(?) when typed together?
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by luigiajah(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2013
At least the guy tried on the site. Why can't you guys be encouraging instead of castigating the poor boy
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Codedboy95(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2013
luigiajah: At least the guy tried on the site. Why can't you guys be encouraging instead of castigating the poor boy
the guy ?.. The guy must be yhu or your brother because yhu share the same name.
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Ajibel(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
luigiajah: At least the guy tried on the site. Why can't you guys be encouraging instead of castigating the poor boy

and what is bad in coming up to say u are the owner or related-to the owner and so just helping him to popularize it.
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by luigiajah(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2013
let say he's my friend nd he's 16 and he's from my place. But even at that people should encourage him. I showed him the replies from this post and he felt bad
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Djtm(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
luigiajah: let say he's my friend nd he's 16 and he's from my place. But even at that people should encourage him. I showed him the replies from this post and he felt bad
sorry, but how are we going to encourage him when he is not here? He tried. The site looks cool (better than the stuffs we see here). Nairaland forum is not a place to get encouraged (xcept you're a pro already). He's better off at xtboard (xtgem's forum). There are great peeps there. And he'll grow faster there than using wapka too.

1 Like

Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by luigiajah(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
ok @djitm
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2013
Slyr0x: I have been building websites from my mother's womb. . Beat that! cheesy wink

Thats right I bet you have been writing from the womb too
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2013
That was they named me dhtml because i was already coding before them born me
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by sisqology(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mscheew, me that started coding when I was beside baba God in heaven
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by CODEEATER(m): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
THE A.I CORE ALGO THAT GOD USED TO CREATE ADAM,N OF COURSE U'LL WAS CREATED MY ME....BEAT THAT grin
Re: Meet The One Of The Youngest Webmaster/designer In Nigeria by sisqology(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
CODE-EATER:
THE A.I CORE ALGO THAT GOD USED TO CREATE ADAM,N OF COURSE U'LL WAS CREATED MY ME....BEAT THAT grin

Jargons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Templates / Are Nigerian Businesses Willing To Pay For Website Development? / Help To Integrate Whois Domain Details To Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.