Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42965 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Forwetinnah: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
I really pity some westerners here, they have names like braithwaith, cooker etc..yet they're here making fun of Ijaw names. What's wrong with you people, some1 like Desola will come here and rubbish the memory of some1s mother simply because she's not from her region and some egberes are cheering her on. She is very stu,..pid..I don't find 1 word of what she posted funny. You spend a lot of money on aprties etc, you introduced this aso ebi rubbish, you're also making fun of the Ijaw hat..what is your problem? Is it your culture?!! Why not face your shokoto and agbada( that I don't think belong to you anyway but the hausas). Its getting too much of you loo.sers here. Get this into your thick skulls, "GEJ is your President and there's nothing you can do about it!!!", we lived through the era of even more foo..lish and crazed looking leaders from your region and nothing happened, nothing go still happen now, if una no like am,..kiss python!! You Northern stooges should leave the shoeless President ALONE!!
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Natasha2(f): 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
@abokinside obviously your friend didnt come to Bayelsa if he did he wouldnt have said the rubbish he said. How can he say he met the most backward people in Nigeria in Bayelsa?? He's an 1diot for that statement.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by VirginFinder: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
My post was eventually deleted altogether .
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Krizzkutz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Natasha,,:
@abokinside obviously your friend didnt come to Bayelsa if he did he wouldnt have said the rubbish he said. How can he say he met the most backward people in Nigeria in Bayelsa?? He's an 1diot for that statement.
first of all r u from baylsa If yes wouldn't mind knowing uuu

Now back to d topiccc . .some peeps here r sadist in real life, most erri post turn into a tribal brawl?? Wetin concern aso ebi widd GEJ cap n bayelsa state of bla bla bla . . and for dus saying baylsans r remote, I pray God change ur ways cus ur bitterness against d ijaws myt lead u to ur early grave

wats wrong in showcasing ur culture, it myt be weird buh hell yea, tz our

Love Live GEJ
Love Live Baylsans
Love Live Nigerians
Be a tru patriot n stand for one Nigeria
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Krizzkutz(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Natasha,,:
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ketoprofen(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
Desola:

what I said about that tribe is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Oya, go jump insai majidun river, quench the fire wey dey burn you for body.

And I hope u wont be angry if we start talking abt Yoruba corruption, crimes, laziness, dirtiness and fetish activities.
Or u think those ones are not truths?

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by ketoprofen(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Moreover, that Yoruba I jaw citizen sjd come and defend the I jaws.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by armyofone(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2013
I hope the poor mama eat well when she was alive.
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Edibaby: 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tolexander: The aso ebi looks like the material use in making unblerra!
hahahahaha....
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by sheniqua: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
For wetin nah?:
I really pity some westerners here, they have names like braithwaith, cooker etc..yet they're here making fun of Ijaw names. What's wrong with you people, some1 like Desola will come here and rubbish the memory of some1s mother simply because she's not from her region and some egberes are cheering her on. She is very stu,..pid..I don't find 1 word of what she posted funny.
You spend a lot of money on aprties etc, you introduced this aso ebi rubbish, you're also making fun of the Ijaw hat..what is your problem? Is it your culture?!! Why not face your shokoto and agbada( that I don't think belong to you anyway but the hausas). Its getting too much of you loo.sers here. Get this into your thick skulls, "GEJ is your President and there's nothing you can do about it!!!", we lived through the era of even more foo..lish and crazed looking leaders from your region and nothing happened, nothing go still happen now, if una no like am,..kiss python!! You Northern stooges should leave the shoeless President ALONE!!

Isn't that stupidity of the highest order
Someone whose brother is Bode George and sister is Tiwa savage is making fun of Fyneface
Is George or savage their mother's language?

Imagine a last name like savage in Yorubaland
savage means uncultured primitive,wild,brutal,lacking manners

Who wants such a cursed name?
I would rather be a Fyneface or Goodluck than a savage
People who live in glass houses throwing stones
Eediots

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos / Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.