Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

"Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral (42985 Views)

Guys Pose For Selfie With Their Dead Friend During His Funeral. Photo / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos) / N254,000 Aso-ebi For Doyin Abiola Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by nofij(m): 11:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Am i d only one seeing "Dr"(doctor) before the "first lady's" . No wonder this country is a joke with two self acclaimed doctors sailing a fast sinking ship. We are rily on a long thing!
#team naija

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Blu Malam:

wtf is this drunken fisherman saying. This is an english forum
Dan iska, this is not an English Degence league forum
either.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by BluMalam(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Dan iska, this is not an English Degence league forum
either.

Okay.

Uwarka ce iyar iska mai durin turmi. Dan banza bolan nijeriya kawai. Ka ci gutsun uwarka.

Have a nice evening bro

6 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by BluMalam(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Janeify:

smileycheesyshocked..k-legs nko?

Lmao
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Raymonbell(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mumuological umblema:-):-P
madam kill grammar always making frontpage

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Pataki: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sophisticated madness.

Mrs. Fyneface...... cheesy grin cheesy

Sophisticated madness I repeat. Jonathan and his entire family are a bunch of disgrace and absolute misfit for leadership qualities in this country.

"Fyneface" What a stupid name!

4 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by jaso1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
That woman died when she's not ready. We all knew how she died. Are we celeberating her unwaranted dead due to hurrible condition of our roads as a result of evil people governing us? This is a question to ask those whose jumping up and calling for the buyer of shamless clothes. You ought to burry your face in shame. The furniest thing is that- Aso rock, with bizare report on its occupants, who know whether the poor mother was sacrivice? Go there to eat and subsequently allow that your longtroat place an end to your life by the copse. Oyianra!

3 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pataki: Sophisticated madness.

Mrs. Fyneface...... cheesy grin cheesy

Sophisticated madness I repeat. Jonathan and his entire family are a bunch of disgrace and absolute misfit for leadership qualities in this country.

"Fyneface" What a stupid name!

Imagine Obama and Cameron seeing the print on that Ankara? Omg! this stupid first family dey disgrace person o sad

2015 please quick come o... undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by victorazy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Never knew that she came from Umuegwu Okpu-ala Uhuhu
Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Someone that is dead is dead if u like sow gold the person is conscious of nothing at all cos he or she is dead

2 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
jas_o: That woman died when she's not ready. We all knew how she died. Are we celeberating her unwaranted dead due to hurrible condition of our roads as a result of evil people governing us? This is a question to ask those whose jumping up and calling for the buyer of shamless clothes. You ought need to burry your faces in shame. The furniest thing is that- Aso rock, with bizare report on its occupants, who know whether the poor mother was sacrivice? Go there to eat and subsequently allow that your longtroat place an end to your life by the copse. Oyianra!

That woman was sacrificed jo!

first jonathan sacrificed his brother then his wife sacrificed her own adopted mother to stay alive. Abi no be shortly after her sickness the woman die? The woman was used to buy her life ojare!

Bloody occultic people.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is best to celebrate the living then the dead cos I celebrate life not death

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by mkoabiola: 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2013
Abeg,na who de sell d aso ebi,I need to grab my material b4 d tin finish.
Hw much 4 8yards.
As for d name,ijaw ppu can bear any name,eg lion,1kobo,fyn country,fynman,tiger,dagger.
I registered all kinds of names wen I conducting d 2011 elections.
Names u canneva imagine.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
mko abiola: Abeg,na who de sell d aso ebi,I need to grab my material b4 d tin finish.
Hw much 4 8yards.
As for d name,ijaw ppu can bear any name,eg lion,1kobo,fyn country,fynman,tiger,dagger.
I registered all kinds of names wen I conducting d 2011 elections.
Names u canneva imagine.

dead man dey wia aso ebi again?

you better buy one for abacha while at it.

1 Like

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by Desola(f): 11:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mexyz: To even think that idiot called desola is a girl. Oponu omo jati jati. I doubt if ur mother is even recognise in her local govt talk more of Nigeria as a whole. Yoruba idiot like you.

All of you just dey come here they tell us story of your family? Una relate with madam uglyface abi what? Wetin come consign me with the story of your ogbanje mother now?

Mind yourself o. I am not a therapist, I repeat, I am not a therapist!

7 Likes

Re: "Aso Ebi" For Patience Jonathan's Mother's Funeral by opylas(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Some1 nids to b locked away!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.