Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. (953 Views)

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by raphemmanuel(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is not my first time of posting such thread, and the reason why i always post this, is because i have not found exactly what i want, and i want this to be the last. I am looking for a business that i will like to invest my money. And the bUsiness i want is the type that gives quick profit. Please someone should help me, am still an undergraduate having 2years remaing to be thru with my studies. I have 50 thousand as my capital and i am residing in Abia state, and pls i want the business to be the type that will favour me in my area ABIA STATE ..... THANKS
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by eltori: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2013
send me a mail and lets talk. mail4spikey@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by Businesslocator(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Interested in online biz?surest way to establish a life long biz contact me I can help you in domain biz,sports betting,or build a website for you and you earn daily from there!!
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
I suggest you get involved in information marketing. If you want me to show you an example and how you can start, PM me.
Also visit my blog.
www.remenkonline..com

To your success.
smiley
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by packagerz: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
You have to be careful in investing your money into any business you are not familiar on,how kind of business do you like or have in mind? You can email me. To} deepackagers@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by gabrielmorinho(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Get financial freedom! That opportunity you have bin waiting for is here! To be modest, am a beneficiary and a living testimony. I would be greedy if i had kept this to myself. Grab yours now. The goodnews is this: income per day is N1,500
to N6,000. Doubt me? Then click on the link below and sign up for free. Or copy out the full link as follows with pen to your browser: "/?r=gabrielmorinho7.com" write all characters. http:///?r=gabrielmorinho7.com
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by Successguilders: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
How about bulk sms service, or becoming permanently free from unemployment by empowering yourself with practical skills in Java programming, web design and programming, graphic design with our ebooks and videos teaching you and standout from the crowed, all for a token.

emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. by ghettodreamz(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
/\ /\ /\ gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Crowd Sourcing Business Development, Staffing & Funding. Discussion Here... / Lawlessness / A Business You Can Start With Just N1500. Yes Its Real And I Am Making It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.