Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nairaland Virgins' Lounge - Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge (223179 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands / Virgins Meet Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
u no what i mean grin
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nomski0:
I didnt know virginity was written on the face. undecidedundecided

Go jor. tongue tongue

Nawa o.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
New here
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by chinedusamson(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2015
I Neva toch woman thing b4... undecided
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2015
never thought that nairaland has such a long list of virgins.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
@PREETY DAMSEL U ARE WELCOME TO this threa.. hw u doing...
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who is at luth lagos
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Codedboy95(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Number 1 website where Naija sexy girls and handsome dude meet,chat,get updates and relate. Register now at https://nairawapers.com to feel the spirit.

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
yes am in luth lagos what happen
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
@just cool am in luth lagos what happen
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Vasity(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Guys looking far a hookup for sex, no matter where u are in nigeria a hookup within 24 hours is guaranteed. Add me up on bbm and tell me what u what. Pin: 7F16ACB1
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by joshuamoses101(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
I salute all the virgins in the house even those wen dey claim and those when dey put blood capsule for p***y...God is watching
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by teebebe(f): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
This thread is for individuals who have risen above societal norms and moral decadence to tow a path tho' old but still the best.Error does to turn to truth by reason of multiplied propagation.We are the endangered species but our voice must be heard.This thread is a home for virgins your reason for keeping yourself chaste irrespective,but we are getting it right.Welcome home friends.New members introduce yourselves.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2015
happy new week guys... sucess to u all this week guys..... smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by platypelloid: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
I need a lady to prak here,pls pm me asap
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by batstan(m): 7:26am On Jan 31, 2015
cool
helloooo!!!! good morning lady-virgins.
i am looking for a virgin to....
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Kash007(m): 6:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
New here
Newbie, cum lemme take care of you.
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
-
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by janeeluv: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
>>AM FELLING Hot RIGHT NOW AND AM MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= AM ALONE IN MY ROOM~=. I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ** WHATSAPP WITH ₹₹(09035803809)₹₹ FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS AND phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT..¤¤AM ONLINE NOW¤¤..
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by UnimkeAk(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
tongue
grin

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by Appleyard(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
stan4b:
Are virgin guys invited too.

of course na.. Virginity is not limited to females. U can be a virgin man. One realy have to keep its virgiinty because, its the right thing to do. For every other sin a man sinneth, is outside his body. But the sin of fornication and adultery, are sins against his own body..the temple of God. Hence, the strong warning from God to flee from sex outside marriage.

But there is a problem..

For one not to be a virgin,and not married, it points to the 'sin' of defilement of the body by act of sex-fornication or adultery. That is, one must have committed the act of sexual intercourse by full 'penetration',before he/she can be termed 'a non virgin'.
Now, (for those of us who are christians) what about those that have not tasted the 'forbidden fruit' physically, but have, at some certain times and intervals,'lust' and 'tasted' after an 'opposite sex', all within the framework and depts of thier minds, are they still virgins per sey?
I am asking because, the position of the bibil on it is very clear and explixit. The bible stance is that,

'' if you lust after a woman in ur heart. You have committed the act with her already'.

What this mean is that, even though you may not have touched or slept with a member of the opposite sex physically, still, you are guilty as when it were physical, by the 'aboundance of the thoughts of your mind'. Because, your thought is you..

So, how many here are still virgins?

Or am i simply wrong?

Pls reply..

Meanwhile, check this out.
http://myinvitepay.com/?ref=172419

thanks all
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by boscowjay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello roomie, I'm new on here. Would like to get aquianted here.

Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by janeeluv: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
AM MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW AND MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ¤ ¤ WHATSAPP WITH *(09035803809)¤¤FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS,phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT¤¤ AM ONLINE NOW¤¤
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by janeeluv: 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
AM FEELING Hot RIGHT NOW AND MY PUSSY IS SO WET~= I NEED MATURED GUYS TO ADD ME UP ON ¤ ¤ WHATSAPP WITH *(09035803809)¤¤FOR MY NUDE PIX,SEX VIDEOS,phone intimacy AND SEX CHAT¤¤ AM ONLINE NOW¤¤
Re: Nairaland Virgins' Lounge by boykas(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2015
Pweetidamsel:
New here

new as well...let sit together. Let me grab ur chair

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (97) (Reply)

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.