Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi (18985 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / NFF Did Not Pay Me N20Million, Oliseh Releases Bank Statement [DOCUMENTS] / NFF Must Share The Blame With Oliseh In CHAN Fall Out – Onigbinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by jpphilips(m): 10:43am On Oct 25, 2013
honeric01: 7 months? he should join ASUU strike with immediate effect!

A black man is a black mind
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by kross01(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2013
some of the comments here shows some of us are mixing things up. now for the records keshi can call the president or whoever but any attempt by the president to lord over NFF board can earn nigeria a ban from FIFA as that will be seen as an interference from government(same reason why GEJ had to backtrack the last time he sacked the board) so why dont we all channel our efforts in demanding accountability from whom we should demand it from, the NFF. we Nigerians should always learn to hold individuals responsible for their acts and not always lumping things up. NFF is messing up, then lets hold them to it, not the president and definitely none other. Maigari and his team should answer for their stewardship.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by sharon747(f): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Nawa ooo, owning him for seven to eight months, it is not good. He deserved to be paid and to be respect for his good work. He is really work and trying, Pls NFF should paid him as soon as possible.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by oraclefemi(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Dewze:

Stupidity is even most endemic to Nigerian youths like u who come here to abuse urselves on daily bases with tribal sentiments, instead of putting hands together to fight that common enemy like the Tunisians did. You find it very convinient to put all the blames on ur leaders.

You come here to shame and embarrass urselves while the whole world is reading and watching, thinking they will clap 4 you.

The world laughs at you because each time they come to a place like NL to see the state of minds of the Nigerian(black) youths and people, all they see is disunity and low minded tribalistic arguments. They simply conclude in their minds that these blacks(especialy Nigerian black youths) are really fools and slaves. Slaves to their leaders, slaves to the rest of the world and slaves to themselves.

First clean up urself bro.

So we shouldnt write anything just because the whole world is watching? are you kidding? expose them and embarrass them abeg. Let the whole world know what fuckery goes on here, after all they have their own issues too and the media is meant for sharing ideas, good or bad criticism is always welcome so please allow us SHAME ON !
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Gondar: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2013
chucky234: And where is this deluded discombobulated Ethiopian malamute coming from, you paid $10k to a coach for a whole calendar year yet got the gut to show your void brain here.
Keshi earns $40k on a monthly basis and not the preposterous $10k your wretched govt paid to that poor coach, hope that stick into your head, birdbrain.

Well, better to pay what you can properly than promise 40k to someone and default...but i don't expect a poor brain like you ever get it. Keshi is not earning the 40k at all.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Emmanuel602(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2013
I am certain no executive of the NFF is owed a dime. Why then do they owe the coach ? This is a pure case of 'monkey de work baboon de chop'
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Dewze(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
oraclefemi:

So we shouldnt write anything just because the whole world is watching? are you kidding? expose them and embarrass them abeg. Let the whole world know what fuckery goes on here, after all they have their own issues too and the media is meant for sharing ideas, good or bad criticism is always welcome so please allow us SHAME ON !

goodluck to ur childish and petty mind then.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by oraclefemi(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dewze:

goodluck to ur childish and petty mind then.

i wont engage you beyond this,youre not worth it.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Goke7: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
hairbraiding: yeah Goke, you are right.

If the country was losing matches, then suddenly big budgets would appear. MILLIONS would immediately be allocated to get the best coach.

But now everything is going fine, so.. who cares? So sad. Same story, over and over again.

Achievers are frustrated, why big time mess-ups keep "peppersouping" grin

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/photo

I will continue to say this that the greatest sin keshi has ever committed was winning the Afcon, the NFF guys still can't come to terms with that, keshi has pour sand into their garri cos by now we should have a foreign coach from where they can make all their money through:

1.the interview and selection of the coach by constituting a committee headed by probably that agbaya chief onigbinde who will always criticize nigerian coaches. The interview will be in London or any European country [enough estacode for committee members]

2. Hotel bills incurred by the foreign coach by lodging him in Sheraton or transcorp where they will connive with the hotel management to siphon money from the Government. That is why no official accommodation will be provided.

3. Kickbacks from the foreign coach to the Nff guys after his appointment and a percentage cut from his monthly salary. This will determine the coach that will get the job after an agreement between both parties, that is why a mediocre white coach can be appointed. Most indigenous coaches will not agree to this.

That is why even after winning the afcon, they still wanted to appoint a foreign technical director, it was the reaction of Nigerians and the sports minister that forced Nff to appoint an indigenous coach, amodu into that position to save face.

Nff will continue to punish keshi for winning the afcon, Let's remember that Herve Renard [former Zambian coach] has already been appointed before the game against Ivory Coast. This was why in one of the press conference during afcon, keshi was criticising and opposing the appointment of foreign coaches in africa.

Let's forget it, Keshi will never be paid even if he wins the world cup! My advise to keshi is to dump Nigeria next year [like westerhof did in 1994] after the world cup whether he achieves anything in Brazil or not. I commend his patriotism, many politicians and Nigeria don't love Nigeria that much.

1 Like

Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by nijanigga: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
This is news is worldwide news. When thieves are in power everybody suffer.
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/24/nigeria-coach-hasnt-been-paid-in-seven-months/
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by kaeycea(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
Keshi shld just qualify d country first.. Then FIFA will pay us grants for qualifying for the championship.. And then the financially broke NFF will hv enough to pay him his arrears...
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by timmy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Keshi bit the hands that fed him.

This is their own way of getting back at him for the show of shame after the AFCON. I.e he hasnt been paid since he won the competition.

Keshi should beg jare.. thats NGN35Million we're talking about here. Choi.
NFF wicked oh
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by onyxo76(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
so why is keshi not being paid? is he serving a punishment or what? so much for honoring contract agreements, i'm really not surprised if the govt can owe allowances of lecturers and other workers, who is keshi to be reckoned with? But really something has to be done, being owed for 7 months no be joke o..
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by AjanleKoko: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rossikk: Why doesn't Keshi pick up the phone and call the president? GEJ has repeatedly pledged his full support for the team, even visiting the team in camp etc. This makes no sense. If I was Keshi I'd be on the phone to the president every blessed day till I get paid! It's Keshi that is doing small boy for Maigari, afraid to upset him. Rubbish. Keshi needs to MAN UP and demand his PAY.

You dey fall my hand these days oh angry
How can you make this kind of illogical, laughable statement?
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by COOLDUN: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Stephen Keshi take heart my brother, that is what you get in a country where wrong pegs are fixed in the wrong holes, where a man who studied Arabic language and islamic studies is appointed to head the national football body, while we expect good result.

To those people that are lamenting here, can anyone tell me the sector that is functioning well in this country? ASUU are on strike for some months now few days ago we were made to hope that it would take more months before it would be resolved by then we have produced more criminals and bastard children from the idle students who are supposed to be busy with their studies now.

Stephen Keshi take heart my brother, you are not the only one but the opportune one to air your situation out for people to hear. It is your fatherland please forgive them and lead us to the world cup please.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by alajor(m): 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why the NFF chairman name no dey for d people owed salaries? Chei..only in nigeria........
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by binhozie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
They want Keshi to act up so they can probably sack him or they want to fristrate him into resignation. Remember under a white coach they usually make some money on the side from some sort of agreement over his salaries...I'm sure Keshi spoilt their business.
All I know is they don't want Keshi at the world cup
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by tayokem(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
honeric01:

Yes, everything should go through normal due process. if he hasn't been paid, then the sport ministry should call the NFF to order, they have a budget (Yearly) so they should work with that.
NFF is very corrupt. They don't like Kesshi because he's not giving them return like the white dude did. Anyhow Any Manager that fails tto pay his staff for more than 2 months is EVIL
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Smooyis(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Too bad. When the NFF cannot think well on ways of making money, why wont they complain of being cash strapped. This is a coach that has achieved so much and brought so much joy to Nigerians. In fact Nigeria is a country where talent and productivity is not appreciated and well rewarded. Shame!
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by olumidazz: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
What we heard was that adenuga was that adenuga promised to be responsible 4 his salary after winning can in january, or has baba olowo reneged on this!
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by 0monnakoda: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
The reason Keshi is relaxed about it is simple.When he is ready if NFF don't pay he will go to the Court of Arbitration and They will ask FIFA to pay him directly and deduct the money from NFF dues whic will be shameful but Nigeria has no shame
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by bunmit(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
how come the glasshouse is cash-strapped?
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Danice253: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2013
hmmmmmmm. 35m in just 7 months.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by boss1310(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Rossikk:

Bollocks. When Westerhof and Bonfrere were coaches they hardly communicated with NFA at all. Everything was through the presidency. That contributed a lot to their success.
the govt you have then is military set up.jonathan will only give directives for him to be paid.do you knw how many govt instituitions that are being owed today
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by guiddoti: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Why is it that NFF Fails to do right thing first? If we need result from Keshi then they shouldn't own him a kobo. After all, none of them is working for free. NFF Should please satisfy Keshi and he will deliver. For eight months, keshi you try.
There are times I imagine these european coaches/ players if they aren't being paid, how can they pay their bills? after they have worked earnestly. May be NFF wants keshi feed on grass.
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Examples of the complete fucktards that run things in Nigeria.

You are broke to pay people their salary for months but you are wasting money sending NFF members to go and watch a football match in Ethiopia?

Fucktards!

It is only fucktards in places like Nigeria you will see where football officials decide to go and sit on the bench with coaching staff.

See 2.38 and 8.35 here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WPU-8LIi9Q
Re: NFF Must Respect Me, Pay Me - Keshi by Ajibel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
^^^ so sad, i tell you man. We have séxüälly transmitted fucktards running affairs in this nation sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Can Nigeria Win Croatia And Iceland ? / Giroud Scores 4 Goals As Chelsea Beat Sevilla To Finish Top Of Their UCL Group / Rohr: I would Have Won AFCON With Super Eagles In Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.