Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October (1161 Views)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Promo Nigeria Or Addynamo Which Is Best To Advertise / Promo Nigeria Open Publishers Review - Scam, Fraud And Click Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by ellistmedia: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2013
We have started the payout review process for all our publishers for October 2013.

All successful publisher will be paid on Monday 28th October provided they reach the minimum payout threshold amount and are not involved in click frauds.

Note:
We have discovered that more than 30% of the publishers on the network are doing their best to scam the system. Every publisher engaged in fraud clicks will be banned during this review process.

We are constantly improving on our fraud detection technology. Advertisers can now track their click details like the website the click came from, IP address and the time the clicks were generated. They can also blacklist websites from carrying their adverts.

if you website has a blacklist rate of above 30%, it will be remove from our network because 30% of our publishers can't be wrong.
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Jeel: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good,I want to advertise on your platform
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Billy23(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Bloody liars...just now i checked my stat and it was cleared...Big Time Scam site
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by ellistmedia: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Billy23: Bloody liars...just now i checked my stat and it was cleared...Big Time Scam site

What is your publisher ID or username?
The system usually flag suspicious accounts to enable us do a manual review.

If truly you think the automated flagging is in error, do give me your username on Promo Nigeria and it will be reviewed manually.
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Billy23(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Pls check cus i dnt understand this at all pub-4505
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Chikach: 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
God Bless Promo.ng.com the are so real.....God will make u bigger so that you can pay us bigger

Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Billy23(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2013
Chikach: God Bless Promo.ng.com the are so real.....God will make u bigger so that you can pay us bigger
em pay you
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Chikach: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
Billy23: em pay you
From the look of things I will be paid next month bY God's Grace
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by ellistmedia: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Billy23: Pls check cus i dnt understand this at all pub-4505

The publisher ID pub-4505 you just gave belongs to Lawal H.

Is this your account?
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Billy23(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sorry its 4504 my mistake...check asap
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Chibu4u(m): 1:18am On Dec 01, 2013
Guy i just created a blogg mbaise nweremmadu, bt the addres is nt directing user's to d page directly, y.
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Dclique(m): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Soon i'll take down promo ng ads from my blog. Your ads don't need to be clicked because all the info is displayed already.
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 01, 2013
seems the social promoting is making sense
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by dwittyc0der(f): 6:43am On Dec 01, 2013
Sometimes ,, Nigerian sucks with what they do .. actually ur website has sql injection cool cool cool cool cool so musefiu wanna do u gobe nw for not paying the guy .. in go jes blood hack ur website and deface am.. you guys are just a real NIGERIA. scamming people ...

Guys go back to google adsense and lave this shhit
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by yungcheda(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
This guys have a very bad review. E be like say dey cn like 2 4k up
Re: Promo Nigeria Publishers Review And Payout For October by sportbetcodes(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
My account after few days of joining ad nation. Hillarious, I took down their ads from my website when they cant even explain what i get with my clicks and impression.

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration: Tech Start-up Ceo's Balling. / Creative Market Vs Themeforest / Win Facebook Voting Contest With Buyvotelikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.