Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Stepfather Impregnated Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepfather Impregnated Me (4522 Views)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court / My Boyfriend Impregnated Me, My Mother Sold My Baby –17-year-old Girl / My Stepfather Disflowered me...pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stepfather Impregnated Me by kiggy: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2008
People in the house, pls come to my rescue, am being impregnated by my stepfather and my mum must not here this, and a prophesy came to me that i should not abort. pls am in hell now. pls advice me on what to do.
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by naijababe2(f): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2008
Was it dat he forcefully had sex with u or u did it willingly?
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by enspirito: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2008
call 08088019757. gat a plan that i think is ur best bet.good luck
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by revenge(m): 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2008
embarassed Why are most nairalander very silly and need to be wooped 24 strokes on the ass,

so you think you can create drama for us here and take us for a ride, well if you like make e be your brother wey pregnate you you go talk if you be small pikin whether na watter dey your brain,

you no get sense,

yeye thread all this kindda of topic make me wonder if some people are normal or animals in clothing, like kiggy, the poster,

, infact think well well use your HEAD and think about your life
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by darkey(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
revenge:

embarassed Why are most nairalander very silly and need to be wooped 24 strokes on the ass,

so you think you can create drama for us here and take us for a ride, well if you like make e be your brother wey pregnate you you go talk if you be small pikin whether na watter dey your brain,

you no get sense,

yeye thread all this kindda of topic make me wonder if some people are normal or animals in clothing, like kiggy, the poster,

, infact think well well use your HEAD and think about your life

tell dem, lol
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by deor03(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2008
kiggy:

People  in the house, please come to my rescue, am being impregnated by my stepfather and my mum must not here this, and a prophesy came to me that i should not abort. please am in hell now. please advice me on what to do.

kiggy:

We,ve been doing it, but its alway in the Hotel. but my boss insist we always do it in the office.

kiggy:

Nairalander, make u na help me o. i and my oga dey go out, each time we are in the office, he is always requesting for sex in the office. please advice me on what to do.

All these from this poster from previous threads, I don't see much credibility in your stories.
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by mellow(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2008
When you were enjoying the show and recieving preferential treatment,

you no tell us. Now bitter cola don enter coke you de sout help me. Onye-

iberibe.
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2008
kiggy:

People in the house, please come to my rescue, am being impregnated by my stepfather and my mum must not here this, and a prophesy came to me that i should not abort. please am in hell now. please advice me on what to do.
my dear what was u thinking I mean the hell on earth was you thinking to laydown under him. I do not know what advice to give u lipsrsealed I just wish u all the best
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2008
cant believe this,well if its true and they said you shoudnt abort then leave the preg.but keep us posted on reation of ya mom when she finds out
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by TOH(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2008
how come the so called "prophesy" didnt tell you to not get involved with your stepfather? Better go and remove that crap

Not that I believe your garbage anyway. First it was your boss, now it's stepfather. Find something better to do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2008
cant believe this shocked,well if its true and the prophet said you shoudnt abort then leave the preg.but keep us posted on reation of ya mom when she finds out.

Ones she finds out i bet somebody is going to get stabbed grin
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2008
TOH link=topic=149131.msg2477770#msg2477770 date=121552594

Not that I believe your garbage anyway. [color=#990000:

First it was your boss, now it's stepfather.[/color] Find something better to do. Thanks
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed then I do not believe this story
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by musliu(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2008
na wa oh,dont know what to say about this just keep your head straight and dont do something stupid.
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by CARUSO(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
@Poster

bravo

good for you!!

i guess u and ur mama na rival now, history has been made!!! grin
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by nana(f): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2008
piggy abi na kiggy,no dey lie!
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by benincitys(f): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2008
GOD HELP YOU OUT IF IS TRUE[color=#990000][/color]OOOOOO
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Godalone(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
@poster,
You are a fool,who will believe your basket of lies.
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by manmustwac(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2008
am being impregnated by my stepfather so he's still in the process of impreganting u but your not actually pregnant yet?

my mum must not here this because obviously you fear the consequences of your actions

and a prophesy came to me that i should not abort because na the prophesy be d papa abi?

Its so obvious that your lieing thats why you can't come here to answer the questions and defend yourself. I know your hiding by your P C  and reading our replies but your obviously to ashamed to come and defend yourself everything na lie
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by chinesedoll(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2008
@poster,
You are a fool,who will believe your basket of lies.

bruv dats a strong word
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by mohawkchic(f): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
mellow:

When you were enjoying the show and recieving preferential treatment,you no tell us. Now bitter cola don enter coke you de sout help me. Onye- iberibe.

~LOL grin ~
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Nwaka77: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2008
@Poster

Wow! shocked
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by SeanT21(f): 2:40am On Jul 10, 2008
U a Hoe!!
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by coolier(f): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2008
@ deor03
"All these from this poster from previous threads, I don't see much credibility in your stories."

@ poster

July 07 it's "i and my oga dey go out, each time we are in the office he is always requesting for sex"

July 07 again: "we've been doing it but it's always in hotel"

July 08: "am being impregnated by my stepfather"

Is this some kind of joke?
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by SENATORJD(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2008
manmustwac:

am being impregnated by my stepfather so he's still in the process of impreganting u but your not actually pregnant yet?

u go fear continous process of impregnating grin

and a prophesy came to me that i should not abort because na the prophesy be d papa abi?

LOL grin cheesy grin na after show prophecy come land

Its so obvious that your lieing thats why you can't come here to answer the questions and defend yourself. I know your hiding by your P C  and reading our replies but your obviously to ashamed to come and defend yourself everything na lie
abeg help me tell am oo, people and gist sha

@coolier i think the poster needs help, all her posts have been hilarious grin
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by Radiant(f): 6:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
LMAO!!

Is Seun, an Obstetrician ? cheesy
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by folahann(m): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
You see, this is the work of one thing i hate

It's the work of Nigerian films, after watching Nigeria tiata then you come here dey post anything

that's part of why i hate nigerian movies
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by tinkinfela(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
this is the worst thread i've seen on nairaland since a member angry
you're right folahann, it's the work of too many Nigerian films. i have pity for the poster

Seun, i think posts/topics needs to be thoroughly screened before allowed on here.
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by SENATORJD(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
folahann:

You see, this is the work of one thing i hate
It's the work of Nigerian films, after watching Nigeria tiata then you come here dey post anything
that's part of why i hate nigerian movies
and what makes you think its a Nigerian film she watched? it couldn't have been Liberian/Ghanian/American or something else right? It just had to be Nigeria
People and the way they conclude at times
Re: My Stepfather Impregnated Me by iz2much: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2008
E fit happen to anybody

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me Can My Husband Ex-girl Be Our Family Friend. / Greet Some One Using Your Local Dialect[#fun] / My 16 Months Son Cant Eat But Prefer Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.