Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God (2614 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2013
anibi9674: jezebel was punished 4 d evil she did includin makin up. Btw can anything gud cum out 4rm an agent of darkness ? U hv nt anserd my question. Wat r u trying 2 make up or make better? Iz it d perfect work of creation done by God or d imperfect work?
my brother/sister before i start my argument i want to ask you a question. IS IT PROPER FOR ME TO WEAR A DIRTY SINGLET,A FADED TROUSER AND A PAIR OF BATHROOM SLIPPERS TO MY PLACE OF WORK OR TO A SOCIAL GATHERING?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: my brother/sister before i start my argument i want to ask you a question. IS IT PROPER FOR ME TO WEAR A DIRTY SINGLET,A FADED TROUSER AND A PAIR OF BATHROOM SLIPPERS TO MY PLACE OF WORK OR TO A SOCIAL GATHERING?
no it iz nt proper. Am a brother
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2013
Lolz...okay brother why do you think its not proper?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2013
macof:

No! The so called holy spirit is impotent,

Your conscience is wat tells u things not any holy spirit

are you an atheist?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: hummmmm...whats making u laugh about religiondo u know your religion cant take u to heaven everything is all about your faith in God Tru his son jesus christ
Brainwashed fool
Jesus Christ my poo
So Buddhist, hindus, Aborishas, Muslims, Jews, atheist, deist etc. would go to hell because they don't believe Jesus is more than a dead prophet.

You really lack intelligence because ur christianity has succeeded in wiping ur brain
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: are you an atheist?
No! Am a Yoruba pagan
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
anibi9674: no it iz nt proper. Am a brother
...when we came to this world,,,did we come with clothesthen y did d sense of putting on clothes come to usits in d bible,d law is writen in our hrts,so no1 is in d position to start judging pple about appearance..lord ave mercy!
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: are you an atheist?
i dont think he is,,he might be a muslim or any1 religion,,,but this is not a place to abuse or curse...we are just sharing religious views about things...just dont argue with him more,,cos u might end up commiting sin if u are not careful
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
macof:
No! Am a Yoruba pagan
may God forgive u cos u don't know what u are doing!!! but i'll advise u to read the bible properly,,start with new testament,,it would help u lot! cant blive a pagan still exist,,i pray u have a change of hrt,IJN ,,amen,jesus loves u
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: Lolz...okay brother why do you think its not proper?
iz nt proper cuz datz nt d standard required of u by ur employers.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: may God forgive u cos u don't know what u are doing!!! but i'll advise u to read the bible properly,,start with new testament,,it would help u lot! cant blive a pagan still exist,,i pray u have a change of hrt,IJN ,,amen,jesus loves u

Lmao. We pagans are growing everyday.
Yoruba paganism(Ifa Orisha/Aborisha) is now the 6th largest religion in the world

Hinduism is 4th

by the grace of Olodumare, all Yoruba in yorubaland and diaspora would revert to the religion of our ancestors.

I also pray for all other Africans to recognize the gods of their ancestors

I know exactly what am doing, you are the one who knows nothing. you don't even know about your religion as christianity is not wat it seems

Ps: I was once a Christian
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: ...when we came to this world,,,did we come with clothesthen y did d sense of putting on clothes come to usits in d bible,d law is writen in our hrts,so no1 is in d position to start judging pple about appearance..lord ave mercy!
who judged u? U asked a question nd i gave u my anser. Wen adam nd eve sinned day realised day were naked nd made 4 demsef clothings of fig leaves dat wont stand d taste of time bt God killed an animal nd used d skin 2 make clothin 4 dem. D conciousnes of wearin cloth was ordained by God
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
may God Help U To Know D Truth@MACOT
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
anibi9674: who judged u? U asked a question nd i gave u my anser. Wen adam nd eve sinned day realised day were naked nd made 4 demsef clothings of fig leaves dat wont stand d taste of time bt God killed an animal nd used d skin 2 make clothin 4 dem. D conciousnes of wearin cloth was ordained by God

This guys holy spirit must be a fake one or ur Bible is a remixed version grin
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: may God Help U To Know D Truth@MACOT
God has already done that through Ifa we all can know the truth.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
macof:
God has already done that through Ifa we all can know the truth.
jesus really loves u,,thats y he died 4 you on the cross...remember this day and mark it...dont say that i didnt tell u on judgement day o,,cos u heard the gospel but u hardned your heart!
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
anibi,didnt agree with part of what u said cos on d contrary,,,adam and eve became aware of thier unclothedness after they ate d fruit,,they even hid from God!
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: anibi,didnt agree with part of what u said cos on d contrary,,,adam and eve became aware of thier unclothedness after they ate d fruit,,they even hid from God!
did God approve d idea of d clothing or nt ?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Oyinprince(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: hmmmmm...whats making u laugh about religion?do u know your religion cant take u to heaveneverything is all abt your faith in God Tru his son jesus christ
Lol,i dont av any religion,im not a religious person
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
cant get u,what do u mean
Oyinprince: Lol,i dont av any religion,im not a religious person
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
anibi9674: iz nt proper cuz datz nt d standard required of u by ur employers.
please bear with me am trying to make a point with my questions. Now if it is not proper because of my employers, what makes it improper when i wear it to a social gathering of say my church members or friends?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
macof:

Lmao. We pagans are growing everyday.
Yoruba paganism(Ifa Orisha/Aborisha) is now the 6th largest religion in the world

Hinduism is 4th

by the grace of Olodumare, all Yoruba in yorubaland and diaspora would revert to the religion of our ancestors.

I also pray for all other Africans to recognize the gods of their ancestors

I know exactly what am doing, you are the one who knows nothing. you don't even know about your religion as christianity is not wat it seems

Ps: I was once a Christian
my brother being a christian is much more than going to church on sunday. Now if we go to a strip club,for example,and ask the average customer there if he was a christian he would probably say yes. If we ask around us for christians, we would get alot of response. Even the nation is roughly divided into the christian south and the muslim north. But how many of us truly understand what it means to be a christian? A christian is basically someone that is like christ obviously in behaviour,attitude and ideals. If modern day christians truly understand the above statement,the nation will not be in this state. Now back to you my brother. Did you study the personality of christ and the early christians and come to the conclusion that it was flawed? Christ claimed to be the way to GOD. Did you sincerely study christ's claim and found out that it was flawed? If so point it to us. Besides we are talking about eternity something that is constant and everlasting and it will not be fair if me or you knows something that will save you or me and refused to share it. So please stop insulting and share your reasons for being in worshipper of ifa.
Ps i am becoming christ-like everyday
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
harnnarh: jesus really loves u,,thats y he died 4 you on the cross...remember this day and mark it...dont say that i didnt tell u on judgement day o,,cos u heard the gospel but u hardned your heart!
patience harnnarh it will take time for the gospel to sink in...so please show him some love by being patient with him hmmm and prayers also :-)
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Oyinprince: Lol,i dont av any religion,im not a religious person
my brother jesus died so that you can have direct access to the father,the creator of the universe. All he is asking from you is that you surrender your life to him,just take a step of faith and try him. I believe that you have taken steps of faith before and the experiences may have been pleasant or unpleasant but i assure you that this particular step will be one you will not regret.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2013
harnnarh: jesus really loves u,,thats y he died 4 you on the cross...remember this day and mark it...dont say that i didnt tell u on judgement day o,,cos u heard the gospel but u hardned your heart!

The same way I tell u that the gods of ur ancestors love u.
Don't say I didn't tell u cause on after you die you'll explain why u disrespect ur ancestors and why you have sold ur birth right to become a slave
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 6:16am On Oct 27, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: my brother being a christian is much more than going to church on sunday. Now if we go to a strip club,for example,and ask the average customer there if he was a christian he would probably say yes. If we ask around us for christians, we would get alot of response. Even the nation is roughly divided into the christian south and the muslim north. But how many of us truly understand what it means to be a christian? A christian is basically someone that is like christ obviously in behaviour,attitude and ideals. If modern day christians truly understand the above statement,the nation will not be in this state. Now back to you my brother. Did you study the personality of christ and the early christians and come to the conclusion that it was flawed? Christ claimed to be the way to GOD. Did you sincerely study christ's claim and found out that it was flawed? If so point it to us. Besides we are talking about eternity something that is constant and everlasting and it will not be fair if me or you knows something that will save you or me and refused to share it. So please stop insulting and share your reasons for being in worshipper of ifa.
Ps i am becoming christ-like everyday

Orunmila shall bless u with knowledge

I dont refer myself as a former Christian because I go to church alone but I was very devoted to christianity and the Bible(I still love reading the Bible, just like I read about all other religions)

Now here are points to prove the fraud of christianity
1. the entire Bible is devoted to the Jews and it's all about their history and spiritual understanding.
2. The Bible portrays God as a bias and discriminative God, that is against non-Jews
3. The Bible was written in the limited understanding and knowledge of men, it just claims to be the word of God but it is simply the word of men
4. The original religion(pagan) of the Jews was altered and edified by Moses,
All Semites(which are; Sons of Israel, Lebanese, Syrians, etc.) worshipped the same gods. They called the gods Elohim-children of El(the supreme God) but Moses taught the Israelis to worship the Elohim as one
5. The Jews had prophecies of a Messiah, they also know wat the Messiah must do in order to prove his genuineness, Jesus failed woefully in proving himself to the Jews. And he is just one of the numerous false Messiah
6. The Messiah which the Jews talk about is not a savoir from sin, the Jews have always believed in asking God for forgiveness a good example is David. They have never claimed to need a Messiah for the washing away of sins
7. The Messiah of the prophecy is strictly for the Jews and his duty is as political as it is religious. He is suppose to rule over Israel
8. The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah
9. The Jews are the best people to explain the Bible to you, especially the OT, their ancestors wrote the books and they have been told deeper stories than what is written
10. The Jews call Jesus a prophet who fell because of his blasphemy, it is an unforgivable sin in judaism.
11. All other man made religions eg. Islam and judaism are against the Christian view. The Jews say Christians are tarnishing the images if Yahweh by claiming Jesus is his only son. to them they are all sons and daughters of God
12. No body claim Jesus resurrected or ascend into the sky Except his disciples. They obviously couldn't bare the loss of their master prophet and so they told lies to the Jews that he had risen and ascended
13. Christianity is nothing more than a deliberate act to gain political power and influence over people
14. Paul never knew Yeshua, neither did he meet him because Paul was a little kid who grew up in tarsus, when yeshua was running his ministry in Israel
15. Tarsus is(it still happens today) is a city devoted to Mithra, the Persian God of Sun whom the Romans at the Vatican honored as well
16. Paul and the Romans who established the religion had to get the disciples out of the way, they were all crucified, I wonder why Romans were killing almost every one that stood in their way
17. The life and times of yeshua has been added to from pagan gods

www.nairaland.com/1483214/should-read-religions

www.nairaland.com/1482409/original-religion-jews

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: please bear with me am trying to make a point with my questions. Now if it is not proper because of my employers, what makes it improper when i wear it to a social gathering of say my church members or friends?
ur dirty singlet will produce an offensive smell that will make ur friends uncomfortable around u. As 4 d faded trouser if it is clean nd dats all u hv no problem. No God-fearin man will despise u 4 being poor
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 27, 2013
@macof...i wont comment on what u just said,,,cos in our everyday life,,,we christians should be cautious about this kinds of arguments,the pharises and seduces argued more than this in the bible,,,so we must be gentle as a dove,,quick to listen but slow to speak,,would continue to pray 4 u sha!
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2013
anibi9674: ur dirty singlet will produce an offensive smell that will make ur friends uncomfortable around u. As 4 d faded trouser if it is clean nd dats all u hv no problem. No God-fearin man will despise u 4 being poor
hummm..
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2013
harnnarh: @macof...i wont comment on what u just said,,,cos in our everyday life,,,we christians should be cautious about this kinds of arguments,the pharises and seduces argued more than this in the bible,,,so we must be gentle as a dove,,quick to listen but slow to speak,,would continue to pray 4 u sha!

nice try bro. You want to make heaven? There is a special thread for the call.....check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1494342/heaven-real-why-christians-still
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
anibi9674: In d bible it was only jezebel dat used make up, d reason 4 d makeup was 4 seduction. As many women dat uses make up r following after d footstep of jezebel which leads 2 hell. Btw wat r u trying 2 make up, iz it wat God created nd said itz beautiful dat u want 2 makeup. R u saying God iz lying or wat ? U knw wat happend 2 uzzah wen he tried 2 help God by waging d ark of God 4rm falling, God struck him dead. Dnt try 2 help GOD by makin up ur face.
anibi9674: ur dirty singlet will produce an offensive smell that will make ur friends uncomfortable around u. As 4 d faded trouser if it is clean nd dats all u hv no problem. No God-fearin man will despise u 4 being poor
anibi9674: In d bible it was only jezebel dat used make up, d reason 4 d makeup was 4 seduction. As many women dat uses make up r following after d footstep of jezebel which leads 2 hell. Btw wat r u trying 2 make up, iz it wat God created nd said itz beautiful dat u want 2 makeup. R u saying God iz lying or wat ? U knw wat happend 2 uzzah wen he tried 2 help God by waging d ark of God 4rm falling, God struck him dead. Dnt try 2 help GOD by makin up ur face.
Now going by the first statement you make, one of the reasons why you say makeup is bad is because man is try to help God which is bad. Now checking the dictionary meaning of make-up i discovered that the main reason for make-up is to look attractive. In essence what you are saying is that looking attractive is a sin in your own words it is seduction. Now if look ing attractive is a sin then we also have to dress in a way that we will not be attractive. In other words if after dressing, you look at the mirror and discover that you are looking attractive you are committing a sin. Does it make sense? No! It is a contradiction. Even before the time of jezebel, make-up was used and it was not considered a sin of seduction. No where in the jewish law is there any reference to make-up as a sin. Even jesus christ in his teachings made it clear that sin starts from the heart when he said in matt 15:11"its not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth". He went further to explain to the disciple what he meant in verse 17-19" Anything you eat passes through the stomach then goes into the sewer. But the words you speak come from the heart-thats what defiles you for from the heart come evil thoughts,murder,adultery,ALL SEXUAL IMMORALITY,theft,lying and slander". So my brother it is not make-up in itself that is a sin, it is the reason why you make up that make it a sin.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
macof:

Orunmila shall bless u with knowledge

I dont refer myself as a former Christian because I go to church alone but I was very devoted to christianity and the Bible(I still love reading the Bible, just like I read about all other religions)

Now here are points to prove the fraud of christianity
1. the entire Bible is devoted to the Jews and it's all about their history and spiritual understanding.
2. The Bible portrays God as a bias and discriminative God, that is against non-Jews
3. The Bible was written in the limited understanding and knowledge of men, it just claims to be the word of God but it is simply the word of men
4. The original religion(pagan) of the Jews was altered and edified by Moses,
All Semites(which are; Sons of Israel, Lebanese, Syrians, etc.) worshipped the same gods. They called the gods Elohim-children of El(the supreme God) but Moses taught the Israelis to worship the Elohim as one
5. The Jews had prophecies of a Messiah, they also know wat the Messiah must do in order to prove his genuineness, Jesus failed woefully in proving himself to the Jews. And he is just one of the numerous false Messiah
6. The Messiah which the Jews talk about is not a savoir from sin, the Jews have always believed in asking God for forgiveness a good example is David. They have never claimed to need a Messiah for the washing away of sins
7. The Messiah of the prophecy is strictly for the Jews and his duty is as political as it is religious. He is suppose to rule over Israel
8. The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah
9. The Jews are the best people to explain the Bible to you, especially the OT, their ancestors wrote the books and they have been told deeper stories than what is written
10. The Jews call Jesus a prophet who fell because of his blasphemy, it is an unforgivable sin in judaism.
11. All other man made religions eg. Islam and judaism are against the Christian view. The Jews say Christians are tarnishing the images if Yahweh by claiming Jesus is his only son. to them they are all sons and daughters of God
12. No body claim Jesus resurrected or ascend into the sky Except his disciples. They obviously couldn't bare the loss of their master prophet and so they told lies to the Jews that he had risen and ascended
13. Christianity is nothing more than a deliberate act to gain political power and influence over people
14. Paul never knew Yeshua, neither did he meet him because Paul was a little kid who grew up in tarsus, when yeshua was running his ministry in Israel
15. Tarsus is(it still happens today) is a city devoted to Mithra, the Persian God of Sun whom the Romans at the Vatican honored as well
16. Paul and the Romans who established the religion had to get the disciples out of the way, they were all crucified, I wonder why Romans were killing almost every one that stood in their way
17. The life and times of yeshua has been added to from pagan gods

www.nairaland.com/1483214/should-read-religions

www.nairaland.com/1482409/original-religion-jews

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim
Now time to address you reasons. Now the first reason you gave is flawed because the new testament,which is part of the bible,is dedicated to the teachings of christ and also talks about how christ fulfilled the teachings of the old testaments. Secondly, the idea that God is a bias and discriminatory God is hilarious. God had a master plan to eventually unite all of mankind under his son jesus christ and the fact that he chose isreal is but a part of that master plan. And even after choosing the nation of isreal, he was fair and just in his dealings with them. Whenever they did wrong he punished them and when they do what is right, he blessed them. Thirdly if you say that the bible was written in the limited understanding of men, then tell me how did isaiah know the name of CYRUS THE GREAT and correctly predicted that he would conquer babylon almost 500 years before he was born? How was he able to prophesy accurately that JESUS CHRIST was going to be born of a virgin and gave a detailed account of how he was going to be tortured? How was jeremiah able to correctly prophesy the fall of jerusalem and judah in the hands of the babylonians? If man with his "limited knowledge and understanding" can make predictions hundreds of years into the future then me and you would not be having this conversation. So that reason is flawed also. We move on to the fourth reason. According to the wikipedia link that YOU provided, the word for God in hebrew and in the other semitic languages in the region have the same origin and the same meaning but here is the catch THE HEBREWS USED IT IN SUCH A WAY AS TO CONVEY THE IDEA OF A SINGLE GOD UNLIKE THE CANAANITES AND THE OTHER SEMITES WHO USED IT TO CONVEY THE IDEA OF MULTIPLE OR PLURAL GOD OR GODS. You can read it again and see it for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House / For Believers: A Thread For Biblical Questions / Periscope On The Falsehood @ House On The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.