Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God (2613 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
@mascof bros abeg we go talk 2mao make i go sleep
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
harnarh where are you?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2013
[b][/b]nice post there@maxwell.... smiley...
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by anibi9674: 5:53am On Oct 29, 2013
harnnarh: hummm..
did God approve of man's idea of wearing cloth or nt ?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: harnarh where are you?
m fine jor....i still cant blive some people dont blive heaven and hell is real...some blive that its real but the refuse to do the things that can take them there,,,may God Help Us All...m still here o
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2013
anibi9674: did God approve of man's idea of wearing cloth or nt ?
genesis2 verse 7 ,,and d eyes of dem both were opened and dey knew dat they were naked and they sewed fig leaves together and made themselves aprons"...did God Tell Them To Do That read that verse over again
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2013
anibi,God Even asked them that how did they know they were naked,it was d fruit that gave them knowledge of good and bad,dey bcame aware of sin tru that,and they started to have knowledge of things,God Cursed Them Immediately,,but he never ordered them to put on certain clothes,,,read genesis 2...
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
MAXWELLOKUMA: Now time to address you reasons. Now the first reason you gave is flawed because the new testament,which is part of the bible,is dedicated to the teachings of christ and also talks about how christ fulfilled the teachings of the old testaments. Secondly, the idea that God is a bias and discriminatory God is hilarious. God had a master plan to eventually unite all of mankind under his son jesus christ and the fact that he chose isreal is but a part of that master plan. And even after choosing the nation of isreal, he was fair and just in his dealings with them. Whenever they did wrong he punished them and when they do what is right, he blessed them. Thirdly if you say that the bible was written in the limited understanding of men, then tell me how did isaiah know the name of CYRUS THE GREAT and correctly predicted that he would conquer babylon almost 500 years before he was born? How was he able to prophesy accurately that JESUS CHRIST was going to be born of a virgin and gave a detailed account of how he was going to be tortured? How was jeremiah able to correctly prophesy the fall of jerusalem and judah in the hands of the babylonians? If man with his "limited knowledge and understanding" can make predictions hundreds of years into the future then me and you would not be having this conversation. So that reason is flawed also. We move on to the fourth reason. According to the wikipedia link that YOU provided, the word for God in hebrew and in the other semitic languages in the region have the same origin and the same meaning but here is the catch THE HEBREWS USED IT IN SUCH A WAY AS TO CONVEY THE IDEA OF A SINGLE GOD UNLIKE THE CANAANITES AND THE OTHER SEMITES WHO USED IT TO CONVEY THE IDEA OF MULTIPLE OR PLURAL GOD OR GODS. You can read it again and see it for yourself.

Do u honestly think God chose Israel over other nations?
You think only Israelis know God?

The Jews are fuvkin racist, it's only logical to make it seem God is discriminative in their favor.

You really need enlightenment
You should at least learn and understand things before u jump into one and condemn the rest, moreso condemning ur own
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
harnnarh: m fine jor....i still cant blive some people dont blive heaven and hell is real...some blive that its real but the refuse to do the things that can take them there,,,may God Help Us All...m still here o

Wat reason is there to believe in hell?
how sensible does hell seem to you?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
macof: Wat reason is there to believe in hell?
how sensible does hell seem to you?
:- if u know d gain of going to heaven @d end,and d punishment being given in hell...my brother,u'll confess your sins now and turn to God
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
harnnarh: [color=#770077][/color] :- if u know d gain of going to heaven @d end,and d punishment being given in hell...my brother,u'll confess your sins now and turn to God

That's the dumbest answer to the question I placed.

Pls answer like an educated fellow
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
macof:
That's the dumbest answer to the question I placed.
Pls answer like an educated fellow
m not gona insult u back.....but sometimes d dumbest answer might be d truth in disguise.....so m not going to say more than what i wrote...i pray d lord helps u to understand
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
harnnarh: m not gona insult u back.....but sometimes d dumbest answer might be d truth in disguise.....so m not going to say more than what i wrote...i pray d lord helps u to understand

I don't insult I only say the fact

Pls are u Yoruba?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
sure,,y do u ask?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
macof:

I don't insult I only say the fact

Pls are u Yoruba?
sure y do u ask?
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
harnnarh: sure y do u ask?

Nice smiley
have u ever bothered to learn the Yoruba spirituality?

you were probably born into a Christian family and have been feed Christian doctrines all ur life, but wat does it have to do with the Yoruba race, or our ancestors?

If you say a person must first worship Jesus(a Jew) to get to heaven, what happens to our ancestors who worshipped ogun, osun, oya, Obatala, etc. wat happens to Awon Awo(our traditional priest) since you tag only pastors as men of God

Are you saying the spiritual beliefs of the Oodua nation is not of God, that our ancestors are devil worshipers who would be in hell right now?
Do you really hate being a Yoruba, because our ancestors were polytheist?
Because our ancestors and the entire Oodua people didn't know of Jesus

Are these wat you think?

I wish you can at least learn and understand the religion of your ancestors before you blindly believe a foreigner over your own people

Slander and treason against the Oodua nation which must Yoruba Abrahamics commit was punishable by death in those days.
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
macof:

Nice smiley
have u ever bothered to learn the Yoruba spirituality?

you were probably born into a Christian family and have been feed Christian doctrines all ur life, but wat does it have to do with the Yoruba race, or our ancestors?

If you say a person must first worship Jesus(a Jew) to get to heaven, what happens to our ancestors who worshipped ogun, osun, oya, Obatala, etc. wat happens to Awon Awo(our traditional priest) since you tag only pastors as men of God

Are you saying the spiritual beliefs of the Oodua nation is not of God, that our ancestors are devil worshipers who would be in hell right now?
Do you really hate being a Yoruba, because our ancestors were polytheist?
Because our ancestors and the entire Oodua people didn't know of Jesus

Are these wat you think?

I wish you can at least learn and understand the religion of your ancestors before you blindly believe a foreigner over your own people

Slander and treason against the Oodua nation which must Yoruba Abrahamics commit was punishable by death in those days.

you are confused..... you need jesus
Re: Make Heaven Your Final Destination/benefits Of Having Faith In God by macof(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2016
harnnarh:
you are confused..... you need jesus

that you couldn't even address one point shows that you are the confused one here. .. Ebita has camped in ur mind and confusion is now your companion

Jesus is useless, nobody needs a dead jew certainly not a true black man like me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Repentance Necessary For Salvation? / Domestic Violence In Islam / Are smart devices replacing printed Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.