Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! (25394 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / UNBEATABLE: Abia State Has Over 1000 Traditional Rulers, Claims Obi Of Onitsha / Ill Feelings Of Indegent Igbos Of Aba,onicha Etc To Other Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 3:22am On Jul 10, 2008
rubi:

what is the poster trying to prove?

She started this shit. I was replying to a comment and then she started dissing me. So i fire back!!

CH3COO:

Lol. i can't fight, i'm on probation. seant is a little girl, fights get her undies wet.

Probation my ass.

Bitch I am 18 years old and in College.

who the Bleep says "undies" anymore? This is not the 60s. Its about time You Upgrade Your Vocab ma.

CH3COO:

Sigh! SeanT you curse fly on a shit. I have yet to say anything too harsh and you're already exhibiting signs of early menopause. grin

Stop Fooling Yourself!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by chi21: 3:34am On Jul 10, 2008
@poster get a life
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 3:37am On Jul 10, 2008
chi21:

@poster get a life

U are not in this. U don't know what is going on so leave ya comments to yourself. I appreciate it.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by tpia: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2008
na hero them promote to hotcake dey fight over like this? na wa.

he must be enjoying the attention.

Lord knows he hasnt gotten too much admiration from Naija girls here. They normally light a firecracker on his insolent behind.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

She started this shit. I was replying to a comment and then she started dissing me. So i fire back!!

Probation my ass.

Bitch I am 18 years old and in College.

who the mess says "undies" anymore? This is not the 60s. Its about time You Upgrade Your Vocab ma.

Stop Fooling Yourself!!

You are a pathetic 18-year-old nappy-headed bitch. You just barely started college and are already desperately in search of a good f[i]u[/i]ck. It is your mother, sisters, and aunts you refer to as bitches, not moi. There is no bitch blood running through these veins. Don't make me slap you back to your hut in Liberia. Trust me, I will do it.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2008
I'm here minding my own business not wanting any trouble so stay clear of me. I will teach you some respect today. If you get me banned i will Bleep that tight little ass of yours with a fat pool stick.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Udode(f): 6:51am On Jul 10, 2008
guys, whats this all about,,,find yourself an own forum to insult yourself, this is about aba, ok!!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2008
Udode:

guys, whats this all about,,,find yourself an own forum to insult yourself, this is about aba, ok!!!
Yeah SeanT. Stop disrespecting Aba you dumb ho.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by OrumbaS89(f): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3 and Sean,

Stop the coonery!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

I'm here minding my own business not wanting any trouble so stay clear of me. I will teach you some respect today. If you get me banned i will mess that tight little ass of yours with a fat pool stick.

Bitch i don't give a  Flying Zap.

I respect people that respect themselves. I am not going to show respect to you. You are a pathetic loser and its about time U grow up.

U can take that same stick and shove it up your Nigerian ass U stupid Trick.

CH3COO:

You are a pathetic 18-year-old nappy-headed bitch. You just barely started college and are already desperately in search of a good f[i]u[/i]ck. It is your mother, sisters, and aunts you refer to as bitches, not moi. There is no bitch blood running through these veins. Don't make me slap you back to your hut in Liberia. Trust me, I will do it.

U are one sick Biatch.

Hut? Stop Comparing me to  yourself U stupid Chick!!

Have U enter a mental institution yet? Its about time.

Why the hell Do U keep on talking about sex? Where in my post did i say that i was in "search of a good Zap" Do u see what i mean by stupid. You need to stop thinking outta your hairy Nigerian butthole.

Deuces!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Udode(f): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2008
pls mind yourself and give a little respect to the people who come on this thread to read about abia, once again, pls!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Bitch i don't give a  Flying F.You.C.K.

I respect people that respect themselves. I am not going to show respect to you. You are a pathetic loser and its about time You grow up.

You can take that same stick and shove it up your Nigerian ass You stupid Trick.

You are one sick Biatch.

Hut? Stop Comparing me to  yourself You stupid Chick!!

Have You enter a mental institution yet? Its about time.

Why the hell Do You keep on talking about sex? Where in my post did i say that i was in "search of a good F.You.C.K" Do u see what i mean by stupid. You need to stop thinking out of your hairy Nigerian butthole.

Deuces!!
Putang Ina Mo. Your mother is the bitch.  Why did you have to take your mouth of Hero's cock and come back here again.  It was good riddance and sweet peace while you were gone.  Look at you, it's a pity, you can't even construct good English sentences at 18 years old.  What a sad life you have.  

fucking is your trademark.  Everyone on nairaland knows that you like to Bleep.  If you keep on fucking around with me I will give you the perfect medicine, try it.  Perverted Liberian monkey.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2008
Please go back to liberia.com. Leave this thread in harmony and let us enjoy the delicious fruits of Abia.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2008
OrumbaS89:

CH3 and Sean,

Stop the coonery!
Orumba please ma binu.  Don't mind this disfigured Liberian knucklehead.  She hates Nigerians so much but she's here on our Forums spreading the words of hate.  If I was right there enxt to you I would tie your nuts to a pole and poke your eyeballs with a fiery rod.

orumba  i think you're pretty. i stay very close to san francisco. it's kool to meet people from the bay.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Ijiji1(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2008
@ seanT21

This is supposed to be an Aba thread no more fighting pls. una no get Liberian thread abeg carry your wahala go.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Putang Ina Mo. Your mother is the bitch.  Why did you have to take your mouth of Hero's cock and come back here again.  It was good riddance and sweet peace while you were gone.  Look at you, it's a pity, you can't even construct good English sentences at 18 years old.  What a sad life you have.  

fucking is your trademark.  Everyone on nairaland knows that you like to mess.  If you keep on fucking around with me I will give you the perfect medicine, try it.  Perverted Liberian monkey.

The reason i was gone because i just came back from the club. Happy times. WOW!!
I logged on to the net and guess what, U still on here posting crap about me.  

If i cant construct a good paragraph then why the Bleep do u keep on replying to my post? The last time i check, Nairaland was not a school paper. That means i can write the way i want, how i want and when i want.

I really don't give a damn what everyone on nairaland thinks about me ma. My life don't revolve around Nairaland. I have better things to do with my time.

Why are U so obsess with Hero? Every post of yours have his name in it.
Hero have a stalker on nairaland everyone.

about the medicine? please don't put juju on me.If U try God will strike U dead.

U still haven't answer my question? Have U checked into the institution yet?

I am Liberian and I am proud Honey. Kick Rocks!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

The reason i was gone because i just came back from the club. Happy times. WOW!!
I logged on to the net and guess what, You still on here posting crap about me. 

If i can't construct a good paragraph then why the mess do u keep on replying to my post? The last time i check, Nairaland was not a school paper. That means i can write the way i want, how i want and when i want.

I really don't give a damn what everyone on nairaland thinks about me ma. My life don't revolve around Nairaland. I have better things to do with my time.

Why are You so obsess with Hero? Every post of yours have his name in it.
Hero have a stalker on nairaland everyone.

about the medicine? please don't put juju on me.If You try God will strike You dead.

You still haven't answer my question? Have You checked into the institution yet?

I am Liberian and I am proud Honey. Kick Rocks!!
you just came back from the club? You motherless coon.  how many of those little boys got to drill your pussy?  they probably ran away after realizing the rotten smell it gives off, huh?
I don't give a rat's ass about your posts.  I only wish to heckle you and give you a hard time.  I am parasite looking to host on ignorant punks like you.  God is not a wicked God.  If you wish that he strike me to death he will probably end up killing you with aids.  Don't quit prostitution, you have shown that you are mentally challenged whenever a d[i]i[/i]ck eludes you in any day.

Eat rocks you brainless Liberian ho; better yet go eat a di[i]c[/i]k.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

you just came back from the club? You motherless coon. how many of those little boys got to drill your pussy? they probably ran away after realizing the rotten smell it gives off, huh?
I don't give a rat's ass about your posts. I only wish to heckle you and give you a hard time. I am parasite looking to host on ignorant punks like you. God is not a wicked God. If you wish that he strike me to death he will probably end up killing you with aids. Don't quit prostitution, you have shown that you are mentally challenged whenever a d[i]i[/i]ck eludes you in any day.

Do U have anything better to do. All your post focus on is Zap.I.N.G. U are one Hot little bitch!!Its not the worlds fault that u can get someone to fulfill your pleasures.

Let me explain to U the reason i go to clubs. I got to clubs to hang with friends, meet new people, dance to my favorite jams and just have a good time. I already told You that i have a boo. I have been faithful to him 4ever. Everyone is not like ya mommy.

For your info, U are not giving me a hard time. I actually find your post amusing. I show it to one of my friends and he almost died laughing.

I thought you were the mentally challenged one. Things changed huh!!
I am not quitting prostittution honey cause i never was one. I believe my Body is a temple that is why i respect it.

rotten smell? U better close ya legs because your pussy smell must be destroying your brain cells.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 8:02am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Do You have anything better to do. All your post focus on is F.You.C.K.I.N.G. You are one Hot little bitch!!Its not the worlds fault that u can get someone to fulfill your pleasures.

Let me explain to You the reason i go to clubs. I got to clubs to hang with friends, meet new people, dance to my favorite jams and just have a good time. I already told You that i have a boo. I have been faithful to him 4ever. Everyone is not like ya mommy.

For your info, You are not giving me a hard time. I actually find your post amusing. I show it to one of my friends and he almost died laughing.

I thought you were the mentally challenged one. Things changed huh!!
I am not quitting prostittution honey cause i never was one. I believe my Body is a temple that is why i respect it.

rotten smell? You better close ya legs because your pussy smell must be destroying your brain cells.

Ah! I see you don't desist.  .  Don't call me your honey. I am not one of your sadist clients. you condemned liberian skunk. do you see that you have stunk up the whole place with your foul odor.  I was surprised you were allowed to enter the club. . . I just didn't know gorillas participated in club events.  Maybe your boss took your monkey ass to a circus and you thought it was a club.  Who is the guy you showed my post to?  Is he your client for tonight.  Does he mess hard enough?  I keep talking about fucking because I know how much you like getting your shit stuffed.  Did you experiment last night with a cucumber?

It is such a travesty that Hero doesn't grope you hard enough.  Not to worry, I will do it for him.  Keep on fingering yourself.  By the time I'm done fucking you so so hard up that tight ass, you will be forced to shit through your mouth.  I guarantee it.   you never see nathing yet.  Not even Taylor will be able to help you this time.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Ah! I see you don't desist. you condemned liberian skunk. see have you have stunk up the whole place with your foul odor. I was surprised you were allowed to enter the club. . . I just didn't know gorillas participated in club events. Maybe your boss took your monkey ass to a circus and you thought it was a club. Who is the guy you showed my post to? Is he your client for tonight. Does he mess hard enough? I keep talking about fucking because I know how much you like getting your shit stuffed. Did you experiment last night with a cucumber?

It is such a travesty that Hero doesn't grope you hard enough. Not to worry, I will do it for him. Keep on fingering yourself. By the time I'm done fucking you so so hard up that tight ass, you will be forced to shit through your mouth. I guarantee it. you never see nathing yet. Not even Taylor will be able to help you this time.

No ma!! The reason u keep talking about fucking is because U are a Hot little girl.
Why the hell do U keep on talking about hero? Are U dreaming of him tonight?

I thought U were a female. Why the hell do U want to Bleep me up my ass? that is some Gay shit my dear. I don't play that. Please keep your Gay fantasies to yourself. I AM STRAIGHT!! I LIKE MEN, NO WOMAN!! U INDERSTAND!! ITS IN FULL CAPS!!DO U SEE IT!!

Its spell Nothing, not nathing. There goes the Nigerian school system.oops
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 8:24am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

No ma!! The reason u keep talking about fucking is because You are a Hot little girl.
Why the hell do You keep on talking about hero? Are You dreaming of him tonight?

I thought You were a female. Why the hell do You want to mess me up my ass? that is some Gay shit my dear. I don't play that. Please keep your Gay fantasies to yourself. I AM STRAIGHT!! I LIKE MEN, NO WOMAN!! You INDERSTAND!! ITS IN FULL CAPS!!DO You SEE IT!!

Its spell Nothing, not nathing. There goes the Nigerian school system.oops
I spelled it "nathing" for a reason you cock smoking retard.  I was imitating the way you Liberian mongrels speak the English language.  Meanwhile, I feel very bad for you.  Even after graduating high school at an American institution there's still no hope that your intelligence will be revamped.  Now I am truly concerned that you will not be able to fight through college.  You are probably going to college to sell your pussy anyways.  Oh, and "It's spelled nothing."  Never in your fucking dark-hearted life ever fucking attempt to correct me again, okay?  It is a disgrace to be corrected by such a racist, uneducated, illiterate pussy.  You incorrigible p[i]e[/i]nis worshipping Arrow.  Please don't force me to come on your damn nose tonight 'because I'll do it.  Go back to your brothel, the customers await you.  I know you like men.  You like many men.  You like being dominated by them you shameless LovePeddler.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 8:35am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

I spelled it "nathing" for a reason you cock smoking retard. I was immitating the way you Liberian mongrels speak the English language. Meanwhile, I feel very bad for you. Even after graduating high school at an American institution there's still no hope that your intelligence will be revamped. Now I am truly concerned that you will not be able to fight through college. You are probably going to college to sell your pussy anyways. Oh. . . and "It's spelled nothing." You incorrigible p[i]e[/i]nis worshipping Arrow. Please don't force me to come on your damn nose tonight 'because I'll do it. Go back to your brothel, the customers await you. I know you like men. You like many men. You like being dominated by them you shameless LovePeddler.

Please tell me U are a dude because u just made the most disturbing comment any female can make.

Don't worry about me fighting my way through college. I didn't even pay to go to college. It was free.

In the meantime, U need to be worry about your sexuality.

How the Bleep are you gonna come on my damn nose tonight? Please do it so i can see. U say the funniest shit. LMAO!!

Good night my dear. Have sweet dreams.

By the way u didn't spell imitating right. Its only 1 N!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Please tell me You are a dude because u just made the most disturbing comment any female can make.

Don't worry about me fighting my way through college. I didn't even pay to go to college. It was free.

In the meantime, You need to be worry about your sexuality.

How the mess are you going to come on my damn nose tonight? Please do it so i can see. You say the funniest shit. LMAO!!

Good night my dear. Have sweet dreams.

By the way u didn't spell imitating right. Its only 1 N!!
Free? OMG! I can only imagine how many men you had to rape to accomplish that feat.  Plenty enough to fill a national football stadium to the brim I bet.  Hahaha! So you do want me to come on your fucking nose.  Imitating, imitate, penetrate, yes, whatever.  I know the spelling.  Why are you desperately looking to find t ypos in my post? Is that your secondary job or something? Besides, your little attempt at decoy failed to work. Imitating is spelled "imitating" that's how I spelled it. You said I have more than one N in there, yet I only see one N in the piece you quoted. You editted the post wrongly and inserted a couple of M's instead of the N's you claimed were redundant. Even your dirty ass tricks failed to work. Sluts and their tricks sha. I'm going to mess you so hard that even your mother and her mother will feel the pain I inflict on you all the way in Liberia.  Your compatriots in Liberia will be forced to hear you beg and moan for my Nigerian cock.  Sorry ass teenage prostitute.  Bitch get the mess off nairaland you have school tomorrow.  Go give your brother a yeast infection and don't forget to get laid before you come online tomorrow.  If you don't, I will be here waiting to give you a deadly dose of contaminated horse-semen.  As I suspected you really are a dirty little slut.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 9:18am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Free? OMG! I can only imagine how many men you had to rape to accomplish that feat. Plenty enough to fill a national football stadium to the brim I bet. Hahaha! So you do want me to come on your fucking nose. Imitating, imitate, penetrate, yes, whatever. I know the spelling. Why are you desperately looking to find t ypos in my post? Is that your secondary job or something? Besides, your little attempt at decoy failed to work. Imitating is spelled "imitating" that's how I spelled it. You said I have more than one N in there, yet I only see one N in the piece you quoted. You editted the post wrongly and inserted a couple of M's instead of the N's you claimed were redundant. Even your dirty ass tricks failed to work. Sluts and their tricks sha. I'm going to mess you so hard that even your mother and her mother will feel the pain I inflict on you all the way in Liberia. Your compatriots in Liberia will be forced to hear you beg and moan for my Nigerian cock. Sorry ass teenage prostitute. Bitch get the mess off nairaland you have school tomorrow. Go give your brother a yeast infection and don't forget to get laid before you come online tomorrow. If you don't, I will be here waiting to give you a deadly dose of contaminated horse-semen. As I suspected you really are a dirty little slut.

Everything has to come to an end. I already explained to u many times before. Some will just never understand.

Anyway Have A good life Lesbo!!

I just have to say though , U spell Edited wrong. There is 1 N!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by OrumbaS89(f): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2008
CH

Thank you.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Everything has to come to an end. I already explained to u many times before. Some will just never understand.

Anyway Have A good life Lesbo!!

I just have to say though , You spell Edited wrong. There is 1 N!!
What are you yapping about again you forsaken Liberian drag queen? Don't make me slap you right back into your mother's womb.

OrumbaS89:

CH

Thank you.
Orumba you're welcome. what part of frisco do you stay?
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by onyinye2(f): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ hero

did you enjoy yourself in Enugu state??
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by rubi(f): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
Please please do not insult Aba and Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
wow ! ! !
what was the title of the thread again? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by rubi(f): 4:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
ifyalways:

wow ! ! !
what was the title of the thread again? cheesy

you are here welcome my sister
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
see bombs front and back cheesy
whos the victor?whos vanquished? ebelebe igba cheesy
i c the OP had to open another new thread for this,the heat was too much for even her grin
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Hero(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2008
onyinye2:

@ hero

did you enjoy yourself in Enugu state??

Enugu was ok. I Loved the mountainous greenery in which encompassed the whole area. It had some really gorgeous village and grass land filled valleys as well. Enugu City was, though like most Nigerian cities, greatly lacking for a city it's size. The underdevelopment of the nations Urban areas is disgraceful, though if proper investment is channeled into them they can become very nice area in that they already have very enchanting surroundings. Like Enugu in which sits splendidly in the mid of a deep valley with towing green mountains surrounding it, I could only imagine what it would look like if it was an actual developed city.  cheesy Enugu has great potential for development as well, with it's large coal and various other large amounts of natural resources in which are not being tapped to their full potential.

Enugu would be a major key factor in the infrastructural improvement of the nations transportation system for its large resources of nearly every natural element needed to develop modern interstate highways, railway lines and more. It can be the raw industrial hub of the nation, producing everything from Automobiles, train cars, steel, tar, electricity, refined fuels and even smaller things like paper, pencils, and lumber for a booming housing industry with the amount of natural resources it has in its immediot area. Nigeria has the type of resource density that others can only dream they had and yet they do little to nothing with it.

With it population size, centralized location and natural resource immensity, should be a Super power and or at least a budding one by now. As the respected giant of the African continent, if the nation had its shit together, they'd not only possess the immense amounts of resources in which they have in their land--- but also lucrative access to those of other lesser African nations who'd would be more willing to sell to a strong industrialized Nigeria than China or West. You all squandered an untouchable dream. Despicable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko, Emir Of Kagara Is Dead / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates 1 Year On Throne. Obasanjo, Soyinka, Igbinedion Attend / Amosun Reconciles Awujale Of Ijebuland And Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.