Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! (25395 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / UNBEATABLE: Abia State Has Over 1000 Traditional Rulers, Claims Obi Of Onitsha / Ill Feelings Of Indegent Igbos Of Aba,onicha Etc To Other Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Ijiji1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
@ hero

I'm not trying to start a conflict here, but are sure you really AA or some little brown nose Nigerian kid who's only been in the states for not more than 5 years and now thinks his American. No offence, but I've gone to school, read articles, and worked with hundreds of African American folks and none write the way you always write on this forum.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Hero(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yes, I'm AA through and true. My African roots in this nation go all the way back to 1611, in which is prior to the actuall existence of this land as a Nation. Actually, that's prior to the start of slavery here in North America, my Igbo ancestors who came here in 1611 to the Virginia Colony came as indentured servants and were later enslaved in about 1630. I've just always had a strong interest in African affairs and studied about the continents history even as a very young boy, starting shortly after my father took my brother and I to Nigeria and a couple other west African nations.

In college I met a lovely Igbo American girl who most often just thinks of herself as simply African-American, and later we married and started a family. Ah, her family and I get along very well and when we get together for family events we discuss Naija affairs in which I keep abreast of via online Nigerian news sites. I plan on investing their someday, so I make it a point to stay on the issues. My wife hates Nigeria and doesn't feel the urge to go back and visit, but our son wants to though, but I don't want to take him to a rundown, hapless Nigeria--- but rather one in which is actually functioning properly and making solid progress. My wife and I left with over all bad impressions of the nation in which still run deep till this day; I don't want our son and daughter go and come back with the same mentality. I want them to go and be impressed by it so that they'd want to go back some day.

So many of my wife's little cousins who came over to the US as children from Naija are traumatized with thoughts of how crappy the nation is and they do everything in their might to leave the remanents and thoughts of the nation and their connection to it in the past by becoming ever more Americanized. The rate at which they lose the accent and pidgin lingo is alarmingly fast. One of her little cousins who just came over like 1 year ago, at the age of 4, already speaks with a fluid American accent, and has that typical American attitude in the way she expresses herself.

I find that hilarious, because when she first came over, she could hardly speak a complete sentence without throwing in a bunch of pidgin words, and now you'd be hard pressed to hear her mention even one while she speaks; Ebonic terms have replaced them.  cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by tpia: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hero, I'm 98% sure your fascination fixation with Nigeria preceeded your marriage to your wife.

In fact, you probably dated her because she's Nigerian, not in spite of it.

When you're ready to talk and tell the truth, let me know.

On her anti-Nigerianness, thats you people's personal problem, as far as I'm concerned. undecided

Obama's wife doesnt feel American, yet her husband is running for president. cool
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by naijadiva2(f): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
So many of my wife's little cousins who came over to the US as children from Naija are traumatized with thoughts of how crappy the nation is and they do everything in their might to leave the remanents and thoughts of the nation and their connection to it in the past by becoming ever more Americanized. The rate at which they lose the accent and pidgin lingo is alarmingly fast. One of her little cousins who just came over like 1 year ago, at the age of 4, already speaks with a fluid American accent, and has that typical American attitude in the way she expresses herself

children learn fast. they can pick up languages and accents a lot quicker so of course she's going to lose her accent that fast.

So many of my wife's little cousins who came over to the US as children from Naija are traumatized with thoughts of how crappy the nation is and they do everything in their might to leave the remanents and thoughts of the nation and their connection to it in the past by becoming ever more Americanized.

you better hope they don't forget where they come from because a lot of them do and they don't know things can change and they'll be right back in naija(in the some old condition)
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

What are you yapping about again you forsaken Liberian drag queen? Don't make me slap you right back into your mother's womb.
Orumba you're welcome. what part of frisco do you stay?

You seem to say things but never get it done. very interesting!!

Drag Queen?WTF!!

U haven't answer my question yet. ARE U A LESBIAN? some of those comments of yours are leaving me thinking U are.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by OrumbaS89(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
Sean

Who gives a shit? You look like more of the lowlife for obessing about it.

CH

I stay at San Francisco State University
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
OrumbaS89:

Sean

Who gives a shit? You look like more of the lowlife for obessing about it.

CH

I stay at San Francisco State University

How did U get involved in this. Didn't anyone teach U to mind your business.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
Orumba don't mind the handicapped female goat. I have mentioned earlier that she gets her thrills from arguments on the internet. Liberian sex-crazed teenage girls are still not used to the concept of the world wide web, that's why everything is extra personal to her.

SeanT21:

How did You get involved in this. Didn't anyone teach You to mind your business.
This is a face me I face you flammation. She can say whatever she wants. . . you are not her mother and she is more qualified to speak to me than you can ever be, so shut that Fucking trap of yours, okay?
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

How did You get involved in this. Didn't anyone teach You to mind your business.
Yes, drag queen I said.  I was told your ten-year-old brother was arrested for sucking your [i]d[/i]ick last night.  Pity pity! See incest.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Yes, drag queen I said. I was told your ten-year-old brother was arrested for sucking your [i]d[/i]ick last night. Pity pity! See incest.

U are one of the nastiest bitch I have ever met on the net. U say the most disgusting things. Why will anyone in their right mind think about "Sister sucking on brother dicks". What is wrong with your head?

CH3COO:

Orumba don't mind the handicapped female goat. I have mentioned earlier that she gets her thrills from arguments on the internet. Liberian sex-crazed teenage girls are still not used to the concept of the world wide web, that's why everything is extra personal to her.
This is a face me I face you flammation. She can say whatever she wants. . . you are not her mother and she is more qualified to speak to me than you can ever be, so shut that Fucking trap of yours, okay?

Sex crazed teenager? In all your post U seem to be obsess with SEX. Yet you tell me I am Sex Crazed.

Do U have a day Job? Get on it.

Handicapped Female Goat?WTF. That shit makes no sense.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
And as a gift, you depraved cock inhaling asthmatic middle school girl, I have arranged a line up of area boys to feed you your daily dosage of cock today.  Delighted? I bet you are.  grin grin That must have made you happy.  I hope you will accept the gift as a token of my appreciation of the attention you have given me.  As soon as the door bell rings, pass out the packet of condoms and spread your legs wild.  If they break your neck in the process of Fucking kindly send me a check and I will foot your medical bills.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

You are one of the nastiest bitch I have ever met on the net. You say the most disgusting things. Why will anyone in their right mind think about "Sister sucking on brother dicks". What is wrong with your head?

Sex crazed teenager? In all your post You seem to be obsess with SEX. Yet you tell me I am Sex Crazed.

Do You have a day Job? Get on it.

Handicapped Female Goat?WTF. That shit makes no sense.

Yeah. Just open your mouth in awe and shock at everything I say. I will be sure to pour a syrup of semen down your long dislocated throat.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

And as a gift, you depraved cock inhaling asthmatic middle school girl, I have arranged a line up of area boys to feed you your daily dosage of cock today. Delighted? I bet you are. grin grin That must have made you happy. I hope you will accept the gift as a token of my appreciation of the attention you have given me. As soon as the door bell rings, pass out the packet of condoms and spread your legs wild. If they break your neck in the process of Fucking kindly send me a check and I will foot your medical bills.

Can U read. I will be attending college in the Fall and majoring in Childhood Education.

Why do U keep on proving my point that you say the nastiest things U Nigerian Cunt.

Can YOU TALK LIKE A LADY FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

I already Got a man. You can keep your "area boys" for your pleasure.
CH3COO:

Yeah. Just open your mouth in awe and shock at everything I say. I will be sure to pour a syrup of semen down your long dislocated throat.

Do U do that on a daily basis? I wont be a surprise if U do!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Can You read. I will be attending college in the Fall and majoring in Childhood Education.

Why do You keep on proving my point that you say the nastiest things You Nigerian Cunt.
Hey man, Nigerian cunts are cleaner than lice bombarded Liberian cunts.  I still have to get across to your college counselor.  I will need to make sure you're fored to stay clear from managing any kids.  You would just Fu[i]c[/i]k them all and kill them off with aids.

Can YOU TALK LIKE A LADY FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

I already Got a man. You can keep your "area boys" for your pleasure.
Do You do that on a daily basis? I wont be a surprise if You do!!

I have begged you too many times to learn to construct well-written English.  "I won't be surprised if you do," or "It wouldn't be a surprise if you do"

Which one na that yeye garbage wey you come type up there?  Do they even have schools in Liberia?
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2008
Orumba, SFSU ? Friends of mine go there. I am nearby.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Hey man, Nigerian cunts are cleaner than lice bombarded Liberian cunts. I still have to get across to your college counselor. I will need to make sure you're clear from managing any kids. You would just Fu[i]c[/i]k them all and kill them off with aids.I have begged you too many times to learn to construct well-written English. "I won't be surprised if you do," or "It wouldn't be a surprise if you do"

Which one na that yeye garbage wey you come type up there? Do they even have schools in Liberia?

Can You talk like a lady my dear. U are one Hot little fagget.

For asking that question, U ARE MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT.

I have begged you too many times to "COME OUT THE CLOSET".
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

Can You talk like a lady my dear. You are one Hot little fagget.

For asking that question, You ARE MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT.

I have begged you too many times to "COME OUT THE CLOSET".

Even the stupid people have more value than you, you cheap slut.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Even the stupid people have more value than you, you cheap slut.

Are U out the Closet? Its about time.

If Stupid people have more values than me than i applaud them for that.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
Not yet. I'm not done. I was fetching you the sperm I promised. We didn't have nearly enough to fill you up so I had to ask your younger brother to help me collect some semen from my dog.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Not yet. I'm not done. I was fetching you the sperm I promised. We didn't have nearly enough to fill you up so I had to ask your younger brother to help me collect some semen from my dog.

WTF. I hear Some People in Nigeria get Bleep by Dogs. You just prove it with that statement. STOP DOWNGRADING YOURSELF!!

semen from dog? U are one nasty/disgusting/sick son of a bitch. If U don't have anything to say simply don't respond to my post. That will make a lot more sense than U commin up with stupid ideas.

Please Check into a mental institution. ASAP!!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
I agree with einsten, your stupidity truly is infiinite. Mental institution will not be enough to cure your ills. You have been hot wired as a permanent sex machine. You will not even hesitate to Bleep all the lunatics at the mental institution.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Hero(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO, you need to be exterminated for the betterment of Nigerian society.Don't you have any shame; why are you speaking to that young girl like that? You are a filthy, putrid disgrace with your foul mental thoughts. It's typical psychotic like you who are causing the worlds problems. From the criminal crumbs to the middle class mennis, to the upper crust crooks. I can see in your very nature that you'd be just as bad if not worst than a Sani Abacha as a Nigerian leader. You have a perverted, crooked mind and thus bound to have a crooked soul. Your kind is what's wrong with Nigeria today. What fool dragged your mennising, sorry, stinking yansh out the Naija swamps to come here to be minis in this society? undecided You're no better than Shantytown, ghetto and trailer park trash, you nasty Hump. angry
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

I agree with einsten, your stupidity truly is infiinite. Mental institution will not be enough to cure your ills. You have been hot wired as a permanent sex machine. You will not even hesitate to mess all the lunatics at the mental institution.

Mental Institution will Do U Good. U need one.

WHY THE Bleep DO YOU KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT SEX?

If U have nothing to say but repeat ya self, then don't respond OK!!

Some of these people need ten years of therapy. LOL!!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by OrumbaS89(f): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2008
Sean,

Watch your tone.

CH,

Why are you obsessed with sex? I'm sorry, but copulation is not an insult to mature people.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hero:

CH3COO, you need to be exterminated for the betterment of Nigerian society.Don't you have any shame; why are you speaking to that young girl like that? You are a filthy, putrid disgrace with your foul mental thoughts. It's typical psychotic like you who are causing the worlds problems. From the criminal crumbs to the middle class mennis, to the upper crust crooks. I can see in your very nature that you'd be just as bad if not worst than a Sani Abacha as a Nigerian leader. You have a perverted, crooked mind and thus bound to have a crooked soul. Your kind is what's wrong with Nigeria today. What fool dragged your mennising, sorry, stinking yansh out the Naija swamps to come here to be minis in this society? undecided You're no better than Shantytown, ghetto and trailer park trash, you nasty Hump. angry
Shut up.  It is you I blame for demoralizing that filthy little hobag named SeanT.  How dare you even sleep with a baby so young? Ever heard of statutory rape.  Do not include me in your fiasco, because I am not the type to stoop to your menacing level and engage in foul play.  Disgusting racism and ignorant tribalism are traits you posess that that expose your pathetic identity you foolish ass neocon. I wish I had the time to speak some sense into that insulated mental capacity of yours you daft old fool.  America is yet to do you any good as you have shown and you are inviting me to come in and take away the resources you have failed to utilize?  You are perfect example of what's wrong with Black American society.  Don't quit your stay at home job.  It is most likely the only job you will ever be able to afford to make ends meet.  I have sympathy for you and am glad that the welfare checks have done enough to keep a roof over your head.  Coward.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT so your daddy is home and you're now jumping for cock again, ehn?I wish I could find more men to dump some more semen into your foolish dumpster. Anything to keep that apetite of yours satisfied with juicy man meat.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
OrumbaS89:

Sean,

Watch your tone.

CH,

Why are you obsessed with sex? I'm sorry, but copulation is not an insult to mature people.
Copulation isn't. Whorish behavior is. Let's not talk about the little one please. Do you have yahoo messenger or something. I wanna hit you up
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Copulation isn't. Whorish behavior is. Let's not talk about the little one please. Do you have yahoo messenger or something. I want to hit you up

She is not a Lesbian.
CH3COO:

SeanT so your daddy is home and you're now jumping for cock again, ehn?I wish I could find more men to dump some more semen into your foolish dumpster. Anything to keep that apetite of yours satisfied with juicy man meat.

WTF!! U are disgusting. Why are u exposing your personal experience on Nairaland. Stop It Please.

How old are U? tell me U are under 20!!

Ya brain is just bleeped UP!!I am sorry that i cant help You!!I will keep U in my prayers.

By the way, U spell appetite wrong.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by CH3COO(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2008
ST, don't you know I have little time to  use the spell check as a safehouse?  Typographical errors are nothing new to a speedtyper. 

Tell you I am under 20?  Is that the current group of people that are crushing you every night?  Group of under-20 boys.  I wish they would put a plastic bag over that pimple-populated face of yours just for the sake of saving the lives of 20 kids.  Any man that can truly pound you without vomitting on you is worthy of praise. You should ask Hero for some coke, he probably knows where they sell them. At this point it is easily the best option to keep you sane and free.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 12:09am On Jul 11, 2008
CH3COO:

ST, don't you know I have little time to use the spell check as a safehouse? Typographical errors are nothing new to a speedtyper.

Tell you I am under 20? Is that the current group of people that are crushing you every night? Group of under-20 boys. I wish they would put a plastic bag over that pimple-populated face of yours just for the sake of saving the lives of 20 kids. Any man that can truly pound you without vomitting on you is worthy of praise. You should ask Hero for some coke, he probably knows where they sell them. At this point it is easily the best option to keep you sane and free.

If U were so smart U wont need "Spell Check".

The only insults you can give me is calling me a hoe? Cant U come up with anything better and be less repetitive.

Why do U keep bringing Hero name up in your post. He is not giving you the time of day. Talk about stupidity.

Just can't live that negative way, make way for the positive day!
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by Hero(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2008
SeanT, why don't you just ignore her/him and eventually they'll stop posting all that rubbish to you? Just stop responding.
Re: Pictures Of Aba (abia State) Or Usofia (anambra State) Pls Help! by SeanT21(f): 12:24am On Jul 11, 2008
Hero:

SeanT, why don't you just ignore her/him and eventually they'll stop posting all that rubbish to you? Just stop responding.

I am done. All Things have to come to an end.

Have A Good Evening CH3COO!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko, Emir Of Kagara Is Dead / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates 1 Year On Throne. Obasanjo, Soyinka, Igbinedion Attend / Amosun Reconciles Awujale Of Ijebuland And Alake Of Egbaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.