Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) (42443 Views)

Stella Oduah In Israel (Pictures) / Israelis Admit To Sterilizing African Women In Israel / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Donjazzy12(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2013
I must say my heart was really touched when I saw pictures of my President in Israel. For whatever it is worth, lets leave politics and embrace the religious pilgrimage of our President with him. Nairalanders show some fucking respect!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by tutu1: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2013
Can President and Dbanj I no know who get more cold Chainz that guy is just scam Lol

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 12:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Buncha religious fanatics, when Namadi tie towel go mount arafat for saudi go stone satan, una no see am as slave mentality. So GEJ shud nt exercise his religious will bc he be presido.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Allohrandy(m): 12:34am On Oct 25, 2013
infoscope: This should be the first pic of GEj without his ADC that i have seen
The ADC is standing behind the CAN president in the second picture. he is the man wearing the dark glasses and he didn't wear his usual military attire. he is also behind GEJ in the 4th picture. I have never seen any picture of GEJ without his ADC when he on an official trip within or outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2013
3kay945: Is Jonathan there for holy pilgrimage or excursion?
Bunch of hypocrites
Exactly the first thing which struck me too was did Jonathan go to Israel to hold a village meeting? undecided undecided undecided
Just see them on their jamboree
Was this not the same Jonathan who promised in the aftermath of the fuel subsidy riots to reduce his entourage of foreign trips as a way of conserving resources? shocked shocked angry angry
Was El Rufai wrong when he called Orisejafor PDP's religious secretary? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by houstonia(m): 1:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Is that Lebaran Maku? Taaaahh presido on his #Turn Up swag.

GEJ nothing do you my man. ObJ had almost a hundred and thirty something trips overseas in 8 years and no one killed him.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by billyG(m): 1:24am On Oct 25, 2013
When will he go 2 Mecca 4 hajj
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by igboboy1(m): 1:28am On Oct 25, 2013
Papa Ayo Oritsejafor your swag no get part II...I remember watching this guy on t.v in Warri those days, Then he was a local champion (village hero) mostly known between old Bendel (Delta and Edo state). Now he is known nationally.

As for Theodore Orji...Okija priest like you still dey enter Jerusalem? shocked

As for Obi, election dey next month for Anambra berra prepare cos ACN are already prepared with Ngige

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by lolade123: 1:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Is this pilgrimage or tourism.It seems Nigerians are d only ones doing this. angry grin
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by irokop(m): 2:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Archi bishope dey for rome immam dey for meckha

Thengo chuba imam chuba pope thengo start to yab themselves nhhhhhharam nhhhhhharam every day for road every day for mosque every day for chursh my ppl my ppl.

Na turn by turn muslim go their own christians go their. Own now, na so our millions and billions dey waka isreal and soudi un own better, if nairalanders no like am make them go born their own jesus.

Thengo take bill finish us this time we will still here am for news soon, sorry for nigeria you here yes very sorry, immagen david cameron of uk doing this or barak obama infact as as they come back they will quickly resighn. Make i sleep jarri
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by adconline(m): 2:13am On Oct 25, 2013
I don't know why Christians folks take prigrimage to Isreal seriously when Isrealis are of Jewish faith. My question is this, where did Christian prigrims go before 1947 when state of isreal had not been created?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by skiesoduah: 2:14am On Oct 25, 2013
adconline: I don't know why Christians folks take prigrimage to Isreal seriously when Isrealis are of Jewish faith. My question is this, where did Christian prigrims go before 1947 when state of isreal had not been created?

Sahara desert. Happy?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Dainfamous: 2:24am On Oct 25, 2013
http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/pilgrimage-jonathan-leads-fasting-prayer-nigeria-israel

Expressing excitement about the pilgrimage and state visit of Jonathan and other top government dignitaries to Israel, the President of the Tailor Made Tours, Ms Josephine Zinder, while addressing the FCT Pilgrims in Tel Aviv, Israel Monday disclosed that both the Government and people of Israel consider Nigeria one of its most trusted allies and are very excited by the visit, which is the first in history from a sitting Nigerian president.

According to her, the President’s planned visit to the Holy Land is spiritually symbolic and would further enhance the existing cordial relationship between the two countries.]
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 2:58am On Oct 25, 2013
useless set of ignorant leaders we have..so isreal is their hope now..a jewish discriminatory nation that dont give a f..about them

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Jemmax: 3:01am On Oct 25, 2013
GEJ, may the Almighty God reveal to you the true purpose of your calling to Aso Rock. This is prelude to Nigerian people "Good luck" reloaded. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by miky(m): 3:42am On Oct 25, 2013
Revolva: useless set of ignorant leaders we have..so isreal is their hope now..a jewish discriminatory nation that dont give a f..about them

The state of isreal and its people can be blown up for all i care.. see how happy our leaders are in that useless state, so sad.

[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA[/video]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Bpriest(m): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2013
I thot the Jews and Israel were in SE ??
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Bpriest(m): 3:54am On Oct 25, 2013
miky:

The state of isreal and its people can be blown up for all i care.. see how happy our leaders are in that useless state, so sad.

[video]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA[/video]
Africans should rise up and fight back

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Bright2(m): 4:20am On Oct 25, 2013
Aahhh Oga Jona why did you forget your casssava bread? That bread no dey there oo!
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by OilCabal: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Omo see CAN president..... holy swagger.... oritse-swagger grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 4:36am On Oct 25, 2013
Bpriest: Africans should rise up and fight back

/
No!

Africans should fight their leaders and make them more accountable instead of going to other countries to

harass their citizens.

If everyone runs away from their problems, no where would be habitable.

Assuming Africans run to Europe, Europeans run to USA, Americans run to Africa. It will be a revolving door situation.

The difference here is that Europeans stay put to fight, Americans stay to fight.

But not Africans. They want to run to enjoy other peoples' sweat.

It will never be easy.

/
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Truckpusher(m): 4:36am On Oct 25, 2013
Oil_Cabal: Omo see CAN president..... holy swagger.... oritse-swagger grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 25, 2013
This post has been Yakubed

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Peter!
The fly that doesnt hear word.
You wl soon follow the .....to the grave.
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by omoredia: 4:41am On Oct 25, 2013
St. Edwin:
Naija politicians r hypocrites......they know we know that they worship and believe in other diabolical means in order for them to win elections and here they r showing us pics of pilgrimage in Israel......

See person like Theodore orji dey form xtian when pics of him in a shrine was released and became public knowledge.......

all of them..., not one of them can raise a hand of true loyalty and believe in Jesus......

Na to d form xtian pilgrimage........

All this ur talk won't add one naira to ur bank account!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Bpriest(m): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2013
How are they harassing them? Africans are the most peaceful people/immigrants in the world undecided
InvertedHammer:

/
No!

Africans should fight their leaders and make them more accountable instead of going to other countries to

harass their citizens.

If everyone runs away from their problems, no where would be habitable.

Assuming Africans run to Europe, Europeans run to USA, Americans run to Africa. It will be a revolving door situation.

The difference here is that Europeans stay put to fight, Americans stay to fight.

But not Africans. They want to run to enjoy other peoples' sweat.

It will never be easy.

/

Who sells weapons to our so called leaders to maintain themselves in charge of our destinies?
Who assasinates our nationalists? undecided
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 4:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Our oil money dey work gan, see flexing for Israel.
Thieves in saint robs.
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by ibedun: 5:02am On Oct 25, 2013
Wow! Ignorant foolish people running our affairs.

Yet our children are hungry at home? Our roads are impassable?

Unfortunate children are being born by our people.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Wsdm: 5:03am On Oct 25, 2013
henchamb: if its in the old days, T A ORJI would have been dead upon stepping his leg into the holy land
Point of correction, 'tourist land'.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by NosaHenry(m): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2013
This is invading another man property, see crowd of blacks faces
Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by Joeadamxx(m): 5:12am On Oct 25, 2013
I officially hate this country and should I have opportunity to I will ask God why he made me a citizen where the leaders will look for any opportunity to waste our commonwealth on grandiose frivolities while we depraved masses clap and hail them on. This is the same President who promised in 2012 January during the strike that almost crippled the country to cut down on leadership wastes by reducing the number of times he travels and the number of his entourage. This year alone he has travelled to Addis Ababa with more than 320 hangers on, to New York with a record 600 delegates and now to Israel with about 400 and all that some improvised Nigerians who can barely feed themselves have to say is hail him on. Where do you think he got the money for these jamboree, his salary? Or do you think the 19 State Governors and 13 Ministers use their personal salary for this.

Once again, I truly hate being a Nigerian. I believe God (If he exists in this context) has abandoned us!!! Now I'm ready for the insults of "suffer, suffer for world, enjoy for heaven"

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan In Israel (Pictures) by biafranqueen: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2013
So African people are treated like trash in Israel and my leaders are going for prayers in the same country sad son what's up with meeting with the President and finding out why they are treating African immigrants like trash. When Buhari went to Mecca with the Vice President he found out in Mecca the country no longer belong to him. Meanwhile you had to use tax payer money to go and pray for Nigeria in a foreign land? 9 ja mentality never cease to amaze me. The President of Israel did not even come to greet him and you people are here feeling proud showing teeth Israel is a stolen land that is occupied by Europeans and Americans claiming Jew nothing like Jew in the bible, hateful warmongers Btw Igbos are not Jews we practiced the scared ways of the Kabbalah before they even wrote a bible or Torah. Adonai is no other then Chukwu we taught them about the Supreme Power of the Universe and yet we run to a country we are not even wanted to go and pray embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ISWAP Distributes Fliers In Borno Threatens Residents Giving Information To Army / Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.