Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family (1291 Views)

Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics / How Some Ladies Are Destroying Their Marriage Without Knowing / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by simi29: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2008
Please, l really need your advice regards this matter. You see, my darling sister-in-law has been having problem lately with my uncle.The problem is my uncle's having an affair,and its destroying his  family. My SIL told me that this man beats her everytime now. Never comes home for weeks and anytime he's around its one fight to another.The poor woman said last weekend, the guy beaten her naked right in front of the kids and the househelp cry. Uncle will comes to her shop harasses her that he spent #500,000 to opened the shop for her, that she needs to leave.

l think this man has been cursed or what? He furnished  new house for his mistress and he's planning to take her abroad.Now. all my aunties [ alatenuje] are now visiting the girl's house.l heard they've gone to the girl's house for the introduction and engagement cry cry cry cry cry. l don't know what to do with this matter,'cause l don't talk to my uncle [the guy's very arrogant and cocky]. Agreed, he's having an affair, that is his own prerogative.But does that gives him the right to turn his wife of 15years into doormat? please, help me, what can l do or what should we do to ends this dilemma. I spoke to my SIL yesterday,she's emotionally wreck,which l believed can affect the poor kids.

God Almighty will bless you as you show concern for this woman.
Re: Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by Godalone(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
An inlaw of mine died a couple of years ago,everyone came to mourn him because he died very young.People around found it very hard to tell his immediate younger brother that his loving brother is dead.When the younger brother returned home he saw people crying he asked what happened and they told him that his brother is dead,to everybody's shock the man asked his wife to give him food to eat so that he can sleep and prepare for the next day's job.He was asked by one man that they all thought that he would be sad.He said he had cried for his brother some years ago when he decided to take the second wife.He said to him his brother has been dead since that day.

@poster,
It is still early to stop your uncle now before he finds himself in trouble.
Re: Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by iice(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
I wish her strength to do what is right - whatever she thinks is right for her
Re: Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by simi29: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2008
Godalone:

An inlaw of mine died a couple of years ago,everyone came to mourn him because he died very young.People around found it very hard to tell his immediate younger brother that his loving brother is dead.When the younger brother returned home he saw people crying he asked what happened and they told him that his brother is dead,to everybody's shock the man asked his wife to give him food to eat so that he can sleep and prepare for the next day's job.He was asked by one man that they all thought that he would be sad.He said he had cried for his brother some years ago when he decided to take the second wife.He said to him his brother has been dead since that day.

@poster,
It is still early to stop your uncle now before he finds himself in trouble.

Thank you for sharing the story,it was very touching. l know marrying two wives is a licence to early grave. My hands are really tight, l can't stop him because he's not going to listen to me.My only concern is for my sister-in-law,'cause she is the best sister-in-law l could ever have. God l need to do something, but don't know what or how?
Re: Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by debosky(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
this is a very sad story. . .did the man start beating his wife only after getting the mistress?

It sounds odd that he will just start doing that now after 15 years of marriage (though stranger things have happened). There might be more to this story than your sister-in-law is telling you. I do know that people can change and become monsters, but there would usually be some tell tale signs.

What I mean is, are you sure the affair is the cause of the beatings? Or did they have any problems prior to this? The man's mind is pretty much made up, but if the maltreatment continues, the family members might have to step in to rescue her since the alatenuje aunts just want to continue enjoying the man's money.

Its women like that who make me realise the worst enemies of a woman are fellow women like herself! angry
Re: Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by simi29: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2008
To be honest, they use to have misunderstanding like every other couples. But the beating thing now is disturbing.Personally, l believe the affair has everything to do with it. Oh, she's not hiding anything from me, l know my uncle and what he's capable of.He's just trying to frustrate the poor woman in order to file for divorce.
Re: Uncle's Affair Is Destroying His Family by ifyalways(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
ewww,this thing called marriage undecided
iice:

I wish her strength to do what is right - whatever she thinks is right for her
wink

(1) (Reply)

Help, Advice Needed!!! / (photos) This Story About A Stray Dog And A Newborn By Brought Tears To My Eyes / Should Height Really Pose A Problem In A Relationship??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.