Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,917 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike (10654 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU / ASUU Strike Update: Crucial Meeting Said To Be Holding Today / ASUU To Call Off Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by eyems: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2013
ASUU Strike Update- House of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike; the senate has mandated the president and head person, Sen. David assess to engage President Goodluck Jonathan and authority of the learned Staff amalgamation of Universities with a outlook to conveying to an end the protracted strike action of the academics that has went into it’s fourth month
READ MORE>>>http://gistgallery..com/2013/10/ASUU-strike-update-house-of-senate.html
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by raytony: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2013
Bros I told you weed is not good for you.
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2013
ASUU orders house of senate not to order them to call of strike...

#SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2013
What d op is saying is correct,i hear am 4 network news.
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by saintNinoBran(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Calling off the strike on what ground is my question? This country is a disgrace to it's citizens.
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2013
Senate not house of senate
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by Damlesky(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
this news about ASUU never tire you?
If them like make dem cancel and if them like make dem no cancel am na their problem be dat
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by Iceman296: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2013
..If ASUU Calls Of This Strike Without Resolving the Issue, They Should'nt Think of Going on Strike again o.

Nigerians won't listen to them Anymore!
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by nato14(f): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Mmsscheww!! angry angry angry
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by Ruthia(f): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
9ja s fustrating..*sobbing*
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by ZACHIE: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
I was there.
True true, Senate house of Senate told ASUU that enough is enough. stop striking.
ASUU sef , speak to House.: ok. we hear. thank you.
dats all
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by joeboy4reel(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
I heard d strike would be called off after Zimbabwe wins world cup..

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by bizibrain(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
joeboy4reel: I heard d strike would be called off after Zimbabwe wins world cup..

U got it wrong, dey will continue striking until eagle qualify 4 brazil 2014, super eagle needs dem against ethiopia in calabar on d 16 of November, take it or leave it ASUU is d best striker in d world, better than lionel messi, so make oga keshi put ASUU on bench dat day.
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by lilymore(f): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=bizibrain] U got it wrong, dey will continue striking until
eagle qualify 4 brazil 2014, super eagle needs dem against ethiopia in
calabar on d 16 of November, take it or leave it ASUU is d best striker
in d world, better than lionel messi, so make oga keshi put ASUU on
bench dat day.[/quote] ASUU 4 lifɛ!!!
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by dazzy4real(m): 12:48am On Oct 26, 2013
God is watching ASUU n FG in 3D for this thing wey dem dey do us
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by ignis: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Is there anything like house of senate?
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by PrayHard14: 5:46am On Oct 26, 2013
joeboy4reel: I heard d strike would be called off after Zimbabwe wins world cup..

LOL
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by PrayHard14: 5:49am On Oct 26, 2013
Dem go call am off very soon by God's grace.. What I think is making the strike take this long is that ASUU knows that if they back down on what they're demanding from the govt, they may not get it from them again and dem no go fit go on strike
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by gimbastar(m): 11:09am On Oct 26, 2013
So, the senate gave an order huh? Interesting...
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by dipznano: 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=eyems]

House of Senate

Foolish post angry

Silly moderators :x

ETT jare grin
Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by sanmikx(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol

Re: ASUU Strike Update- House Of Senate Order ASUU To Call Off Strike by sobastical: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Oh boy, na Laff I just dey ahahah, house of senate shey na porta for where dem lawmakers dey stay give orders no....lol

(1) (Reply)

List Of Common Nigeria Misused And Incorrect English / Delsu To Conduct Drug Test During Screening Of New Applicants / How To Access Unilag Post-ume Test Result Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.