Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Import Gurus Please - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import Gurus Please (2626 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Import Gurus....... I Need Your Help / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Import Gurus Please by mikkyangel(m): 5:50am On Nov 04, 2013
mcfynest: please import gurus, i have just gotten the chance/ opportunity to import wristwatches from abroad..... i dont know much about it, pls help....it is urgent.

https://www.nairaland.com/1423037/krazy-watches-usa-hongkong-china....super

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by mikkyangel(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2013
purplecircle:

Oh nice been trying to order from them but my lack of us addy n nt sure they would accept my gt card. Can u pleaze enlighten me on how you were abt to do all this

https://www.nairaland.com/1257506/pre-order-ur-goods-usa-world
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2013
Check this for cheap and quality watches in USA
http://15dollarstore.com/c/watches/1297992712819554?show_all
Re: Import Gurus Please by mikkyangel(m): 5:56am On Nov 04, 2013
daakins: HELLO FRIENDS....PLS I NEED SOME ADVICE AND TUTORING...I JUST WANNA START IMPORTING SOME GOODS FROM ABROAD AND SELLING IT IN NIGERIA..BUT MY CONFUSION AND PROBLEM LIES IN THE PAYMENT OPTION..I PREFER TO USE THE MONEY BANK TRANSFER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..HOW DO I INVOLVE MY BANK,WHAT SHOULD I USE AS THE SHIPPING ADDRESS..IS IT THE BANK OR MINE..THE REASON WHY AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS IS THAT SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT A GUY WHO DOES DIS SHOPPING ONLINE AND HIS BANKS PAYS ON HIS BEHALF THROUGH THE MONEY BANK TRANSFER AND THEY ALSO RECEIVE D GOODS FOR HIM.SO WHAT HE DOES IS THAT,WHENEVER THE GOODS ARRIVES,THE BANK CALLS HIM AND HE GOES TO THE BANK AND COLLECT HIS GOODS.SO AM REALLY CONFUSED ON THAT.IS THERE ANYBODY DAT HAS DONE OR IS INTO SUCH BIZNESS..PLS HELP...THANKS...
mcfynest: dats d issue....i want to go intobd business, and i am here so i can be advised on how to do it...

Please contact me for ur impotation biz..Ebay n Amazon usa.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479854/unbelivable-white-acer-aspire-promo

https://www.nairaland.com/1420578/samsung-galaxy-tab-sim-card-n
Re: Import Gurus Please by mayorall(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

Please contact me for ur impotation biz..Ebay n Amazon usa.

https://www.nairaland.com/1479854/unbelivable-white-acer-aspire-promo

https://www.nairaland.com/1420578/samsung-galaxy-tab-sim-card-n

Your charges isn't for resellers. Only for end users boss.

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2013
can i use FIRST BANK VISA CARD
Re: Import Gurus Please by daakins(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Davico:
What do u want to start importing? i can put u thru, abt bank receiving goods for customers it only work when u are importing a very large goods at a time worth millions, u will get a FORM M from your bank to do that and this doesn't apply to all countries. Bro u can't learn all in a day it's gradual.
Let me know the things u want to import and the volume.

HELLO BROTHER..I WANT TO IMPORT WOMEN WIGS AND ALL THESE BRAZILLIAN HAIR STUFFS. MAJORLY WOMEN STUFFS......AM ALREADY ABOUT MAKING PAYMENT AND I WILL LIKE TO USE BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT.BUT DONT KNOW HOW IT GOES.M THINKING OF WALKING INTO MY BANK AND SEE HOW DEY CAN HELP..BUT I STILL WANT SOMEONE WHO IS INTO IT TO PUT ME THROUGH FIRST...THANKS
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2013
PRICES OF WRISTWATCH ARE ON THE HIGH SIDE AT AMAZON.COM.....
Re: Import Gurus Please by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
It's good and better to order from USA but there are challenges people face.If wnt to order from usa go to myus.com and register with ur naija Mcard they will issue a suite and usa phone # which will be redirected to you anytime sellers call u (dey charge some $).Then visit amazon or any usa shopping site u trust register and do ur shopping ensure u input ur myus suite as ur billing and shiping add.U can choose free shipping depend on d seller sha as soon as ur package arrived to myus dey will notify u it is then u can instr.'em 2 ship or hold ur package(myus freight quiet expensive though)Hope dis help newbies in d house a bit?If u wnt to order or u have any challenges u can reach me on 08173319366.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
mcfynest: PRICES OF WRISTWATCH ARE ON THE HIGH SIDE AT AMAZON.COM.....

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by chiefkpokp(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Do you know dat the 5000naira you want to send to this rogue, u can as well use it to imports d wrist watch and get X2 of your capital?

[quote author=mcfynest]

thank in advance.... I will send you a mail and i only hope you dont bluff as you said.....but pls know it is urgent[/quote

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by valemtech(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
dont gamble with your money ,come to valemtech u pay 70 percent of what u want to import wen we deliver u pay remaining balance
we help u manage the risk.
call 08037607036
email us : valemtech@yahoo.com
Re: Import Gurus Please by purplecircle: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
mikkyangel:

Hello gone through your thread, am a reseller please i want to purchase female and kids clothings.
Please ur watsapp contact
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
purplecircle:

Hello gone through your thread, am a reseller please i want to purchase female and kids clothings.
Please ur watsapp contact
Walmart.com and Macys.com
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Davico:

oga thanks
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 1:55am On Nov 05, 2013
mcfynest:

oga thanks
U welcm bro. Anytime
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 5:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Davico:
most of the watches on this site, u can get them lesser than $15 on Aliexpress
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
most of the watches on this site, u can get them lesser than $15 on Aliexpress
Can u compare the quality? American products are different from the inferior Chinese stuffs
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 6:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Davico:
Can u compare the quality? American products are different from the inferior Chinese stuffs
Most American products are made in china, i ve products in my house bought from us but under it i saw made in china, what i understand is that, there are china products made for America and products made for other countries
Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Most American products are made in china, i ve products in my house bought from us but under it i saw made in china, what i understand is that, there are china products made for America and products made for other countries
I agree wt u and ur concluding statement said it all, made in china bt American specs. USA inspect goods properly b4 any seller bring it in.
Aliexpress is full of fake junks. Have known the site for years now, it's a division of alibaba.com. I prefer quality things.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Davico:
I agree wt u and ur concluding statement said it all, made in china bt American specs. USA inspect goods properly b4 any seller bring it in.
Aliexpress is full of fake junks. Have known the site for years now, it's a division of alibaba.com. I prefer quality things.
Agreed, but remember that Americans buy from Aliexpress too

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by Davico(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Ok sir wink
Re: Import Gurus Please by chemashie(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
If you buy on ebay from Chinese seller you are still buying fake except the seller is a good one.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2013
chemashie:
If you buy on ebay from Chinese seller you are still buying fake except the seller is a good one.
What of those sellers that shipped to U.S, refuse to ship to naija? are they fake too?
Re: Import Gurus Please by chemashie(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
What of those sellers that shipped to U.S, refuse to ship to naija? are they fake too?
A seller whose location is China is not different from those that sell on aliexpress. Instead of buying a tablet pc from Chinese seller, I would rather go to aliexpress for the same product.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2013
chemashie:
A seller whose location is China is not different from those that sell on aliexpress. Instead of buying a tablet pc from Chinese seller, I would rather go to aliexpress for the same product.
A good idea
Re: Import Gurus Please by akeemag: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
chemashie:
hi, can u help me order this and total cost in naira
www .alibaba.com/product/214221411/bajaj_design_passenger_tricycle_200cc_250cc.html
Re: Import Gurus Please by baylor: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
If you are genuinely interested in importing anything from the Uk I have a simple process which is risk free?there is no need to send me a private message as I would be explaining everything here for the sake of transparency? It's very simple.you request wat you want to buy here in uk and I will look for the best deal for you in uk then you order through my own website www.bargainexport.co.uk and you pay once it's delivered.in order to sell you products in nigeria I can create an ecomerce website that looks exactly like mine or diff for you where u will be able to display ur products to millions of buyers and will also help you promote the site.

1 Like

Re: Import Gurus Please by chemashie(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
akeemag: hi, can u help me order this and total cost in naira
www .alibaba.com/product/214221411/bajaj_design_passenger_tricycle_200cc_250cc.html
See my friend dey wine me for hia
Re: Import Gurus Please by mcfynest(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
baylor: If you are genuinely interested in importing anything from the Uk I have a simple process which is risk free?there is no need to send me a private message as I would be explaining everything here for the sake of transparency? It's very simple.you request wat you want to buy here in uk and I will look for the best deal for you in uk then you order through my own website www.bargainexport.co.uk and you pay once it's delivered.in order to sell you products in nigeria I can create an ecomerce website that looks exactly like mine or diff for you where u will be able to display ur products to millions of buyers and will also help you promote the site.

WRISTWATCHES, FEMALE WRISTWATCHES.... HOPE THEY ARE WHOLESALE PRICE SHA
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
baylor: If you are genuinely interested in importing anything from the Uk I have a simple process which is risk free?there is no need to send me a private message as I would be explaining everything here for the sake of transparency? It's very simple.you request wat you want to buy here in uk and I will look for the best deal for you in uk then you order through my own website www.bargainexport.co.uk and you pay once it's delivered.in order to sell you products in nigeria I can create an ecomerce website that looks exactly like mine or diff for you where u will be able to display ur products to millions of buyers and will also help you promote the site.
Do u mean both buying and shipping will be paid after delivery?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / I Need Scrap Tyres @ Large Quantities In Lagos & Ogun State / I Need Contact Of Palm Kernel Shell Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.