Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Import Gurus Please - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Import Gurus Please (2625 Views)

BDC Operators Import Dollars From Ghana, Benin Rep, Others / Import Gurus....... I Need Your Help / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Import Gurus Please by chemashie(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Do u mean both buying and shipping will be paid after delivery?
I fear Boss!
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
baylor: If you are genuinely interested in importing anything from the Uk I have a simple process which is risk free?there is no need to send me a private message as I would be explaining everything here for the sake of transparency? It's very simple.you request wat you want to buy here in uk and I will look for the best deal for you in uk then you order through my own website www.bargainexport.co.uk and you pay once it's delivered.in order to sell you products in nigeria I can create an ecomerce website that looks exactly like mine or diff for you where u will be able to display ur products to millions of buyers and will also help you promote the site.
waiting...?
do mean both buying and shipping will be paid for after delivery?
Re: Import Gurus Please by herboshedhe(f): 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
[quote author=Tonjeola1][/quote]
Re: Import Gurus Please by herboshedhe(f): 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
baylor: If you are genuinely interested in importing anything from the Uk I have a simple process which is risk free?there is no need to send me a private message as I would be explaining everything here for the sake of transparency? It's very simple.you request wat you want to buy here in uk and I will look for the best deal for you in uk then you order through my own website www.bargainexport.co.uk and you pay once it's delivered.in order to sell you products in nigeria I can create an ecomerce website that looks exactly like mine or diff for you where u will be able to display ur products to millions of buyers and will also help you promote the site.
Re: Import Gurus Please by Tonjeola1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
chemashie:
I fear Boss!
I fear too oooo...my oga!
make we wait for am to enlight us na abi oga!
Re: Import Gurus Please by baylor: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
yea you pay for the item and delivery cost on arrival.its fair enough that u see what u are paying for since you cannot really trust anyone in 9ja.

I will only buy things which i know would sell so even if you decide you dont want it anymore on arrival i will sell it to someone else the next day.

And if you want an ecommerce website that looks exactly like mine on a different one its £100 domain name reg inclusive and a basic logo design

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mini Importation Guide:real Or Scam / Top 15 Best Income Generating Businesses In Nigeria / How You Can Start Oil And Gas Marketing Business With Little Or No Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.