Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Please What Is The Meaning Of Coupe Bibamba - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please What Is The Meaning Of Coupe Bibamba (9254 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sneh / The Meaning Of Doro Bucci / Nigerian Artistes Don't Know The Meaning Of Live Performance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Coupe Bibamba by EEngineer1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Pls can anyone that understands french or lingala help me with the meaning of awilo logumbas coupe bibamba. Am just curious to know the meaning .
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Coupe Bibamba by Zairois: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Your best option would simply to just to ask the meaning of the song in the youtube comment section.
I doubt any Nairalander understands lingala im from Congo and even I don't.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Coupe Bibamba by lalaboi(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Zairois: Your best option would simply to just to ask the meaning of the song in the youtube comment section.
I doubt any Nairalander understands lingala im from Congo and even I don't.

Yeh, You should defo fo this. or just google Coupe bibamba meaning on Google
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of Coupe Bibamba by michaelwilli(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2023
Tattered shorts is the meaning.

Here is a video with the translation of the song. Turn on closed caption/subtitle to see the translations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlyyX8FMyug

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Steve Crown Latest Song: All The Glory + Lyrics / Osadebe, High-life Music Maestro, Is Dead / Bisola & Jeff Akoh – Water & Fire (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.