Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio (16187 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Photos Of Tiwa Savage And Teebillz In Happier Times / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by gistyinka(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tiwa Savage and her fiance/manager Tee Billz are in uk,But the make some promo rounds. The first stop was BBC World Service for an interview with Focus On Africa and a radio interview with (Focus Africa airing on Sunday 27th of Oct.). The couple was accompanied by Vox Africa’s Mimi Fawaz, Factory 78’s Adesope Olajide & Nigerian Watch’s Michael Tube.

http://gistyinka.net/tiwa-savage-and-fiancemanager-tee-billz-got-interview-by-bbc-africa-studio/

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
hehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Doing what? What sitting position is this on the last pix?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by hema4real: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
first of all..
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Josh121(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice look
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by driand(m): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
noted
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Teegurlee(f): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tiwatope Savage,omo to shan.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Brimmie(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
My Tiwatope!! sad I can't summarize the love i have for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by bigwestalo: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
...Cute couple...
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
am so damn tired of dis future ex-marraige....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by chelseabmw(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Taywon: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
9ce look
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Big4wig(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hahahahahahaha........Iraq think say na bomb we come here 2 tro lolz! buhehehehehe....... 5 kpondo hehehehehehehehe....... ndi ara unu na awa anya.... Anyways,good to know about d interview

#BIGWIG
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Talk about bizness and pleasure grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by spade: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
When I saw the headline, I actually thought the transcript of the interview was going to be posted.
20 seconds later, all I see is a collection of pictures that have neither left me more enlightened nor less bored than I was 20 seconds earlier.

This site has gone to the bingo dogs. What the hell is next? "Picture of D'Banj and Ikechukwu sitting and smiling in a room"? Oooh wait, we already HAVE done that!

Crap!

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by ifyalways(f): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Awwww Tiwa. kiss

Pretty.She can never go wrong in my books. So adorable its hard to dislike her. I have my reservations about the dude but she's an adult and knows whats the best for herself.I wish her all the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Why are they wasting their time interviewing them??... Is there anything new about them again?? sad

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by nikkypearl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Why are they wasting their time interviewing them??... Is there anything new about them again?? sad
Tellwisdom!! Why are you wasting your time typing here Is there anything new about you here again grin

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Xsenga(f): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
She's so.............. kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by LajaLaba: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
Big4wig: Hahahahahahaha........Iraq think say na bomb we come here 2 tro lolz! buhehehehehe....... 5 kpondo hehehehehehehehe....... ndi ara unu na awa anya.... Anyways,good to know about d interview

#BIGWIG
I guess u just smoke that stuff?i just did
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by xclusive43(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
Who cares anyway.....
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by ibrutex(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
Back in the days when i used to play mama and papa with this chick...........

double FP in one day, what a miracle
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by sagytariusTM1: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:
Tiwatope Savage,omo to shan.
Brimmie: My Tiwalope!! sad I can't summarize the love i have for you.
Now, one said Tiwatope; and the other said Tiwalope. Na which person own we go take. All this ppl wen dey form "I sabi her full name", Abeg, make una chill. if una nor her full name, just stop for "Tiwa". After all, nor be una born am.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by OlowoB(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
spade: When I saw the headline, I actually thought the transcript of the interview was going to be posted.
20 seconds later, all I see is a collection of pictures that have neither left me more enlightened nor less bored than I was 20 seconds earlier.

This site has gone to the bingo dogs. What the hell is next? "Picture of D'Banj and Ikechukwu sitting and smiling in a room"? Oooh wait, we already HAVE done that!

Crap!

I was also expecting 2 see d details of d interview but all I see are just pix

Even from d pix, I didn't see any of d pix indicating her manager/lover been interviewed.
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by sagytariusTM1: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
^^LOL
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by lyfe(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chop creamie
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by buoye1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Nice 1 miss eminado
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by Celepope: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
sugarmumagency: are you in need of a rich and awesome sugar mum, then search no more this is a dream cone true... RICH SUGAR MUM AGENCY links u up with a sugar mum or dad... for more info contact 08107735934 or email: sugarmumagency@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by phransix147(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
Tiwa get quarter to 4 eye, abi na my eye dey decieve me?
Re: Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio by stan4b(m): 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) / Rape Allegations: Chris Brown Released Without Charges / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.