Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14435 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
carujmonella:

Read the whole pages and see the girl dissed me first.
Oya sorry! Calm down for Aunty idowu... Hen! Omonomopa! Padi mi toh sigbon le... It don do o!!! kiss
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
carujmonella:

The rants of a cùm bucket. Senile old witch grin

Akwa udele. Ozu nwuru anwu grin
gringringrin you better use that your disgusting semen as milk with milo and drink.

Sicko gringringrin old wizard grin

as for the akwa udele blablabla

SAME TO YOU grin

go fvk yourself with your VASELINE AND SEMEN.ARINDIN grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oya sorry! Calm down for Aunty idowu... Hen! Omonomopa! Padi mi toh sigbon le... It don do o!!! kiss

ID cabasa, this sweet kiss for me? shocked. Oya, your boy don loyal. I no go diss her again. I promise kiss
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Idowuogbo(f): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
kulyie: gringringringrin ok,i don chill but i no even know where you dey since with all this tail in front and back beings flooding the thread sef grin how you dey o jare cheesy
Kai! Gladiator, bo ni? AwAyu? Ko re e ni? Hian! See as u dey type epe in paragraphs, u need Jesus o! grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
kulyie: gringringrin you better use that your disgusting semen as milk with milo and drink.

Sicko gringringrin old wizard grin

as for the akwa udele blablabla

SAME TO YOU grin

go fvk yourself with your VASELINE AND SEMEN.ARINDIN grin

grin grin... I won't reply your disses sha.. Imma let it slide wink cool
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz: it is true but she said they show the video of the woman molested on CNN.

She was assaulted but not r@ped....
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
kulyie: what is my buisness with what you believe or disbelieve.

I have said my own EOD!
The only molested or sexual assaulted act I have confirmed was an egytian woman she was protesting against post-Mubarak regime and sexual harassment and not a feminist... **edited**
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
carujmonella:

grin grin... I won't reply your disses sha.. Imma let it slide wink cool
carujmonella:

ID cabasa, this sweet kiss for me? shocked. Oya, your boy don loyal. I no go diss her again. I promise kiss
Dats my padi of all padiments.

Nkem, u do well.. smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
carjo chill. kulyie some men will remind u what they are with a physical monster fist when u don't shape your mouth talking to them. If u talk to them like this real life know its not safe some got zero tolerance and believes in action before thoughts . now don't reply me claiming kiliwi
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
tintingz: The only molested or sexual assaulted act I have confirmed was an egytian woman she was protesting against post-Mubarak regime not human right and not a feminist...

Whether that or not, her rights as a human were flouted
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
pickabeau1:

Whether that or not, her rights as a human were flouted

Yess true
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
pickabeau1: Lol.......sean paul doesn't mind......

Seems you just thrive on these brickbats...kulyie
You love throwing back missiles

O gba gbere rara ooo
yes na cheesy they just like bringing out the worst in someone.after talking to someone respectfully and like a normal human being and they start name calling and feeling like they are the only ones that know how to vomit thrash,them go meet their iyalaya here.smh cheesy

like yorubas says after ebe,ete deloku.since them no understand civil language or making a point without name calling,them sef go meet me here.awon........ grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by MrsChima(f): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
All this wahala for feminism?

I taya oooo!
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
All this wahala for feminism?

I taya oooo!
me sef taya oooo tongue
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mftivi: carjo chill. kulyie some men will remind u what they are with a physical monster fist when u don't shape your mouth talking to them. If u talk to them like this real life know its not safe some got zero tolerance and believes in action before thoughts . now don't reply me claiming kiliwi
my personality on and off nl stays with me however my ATTITUDE DEPENDS ON YOU.if you want respect from me,talk to me with respect and ill give you your respect in dozen but if you believe it is only you that knows how to rant,then me too i am at home and if it is VIOLENCE you believe in like you suggested,me sef no dey slack,i will send your size to you cheesy they are ever ready,at my finger tips grin

and please dont quote me too,thank you smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
This thread yaf reach page 10! Odikwa very risky...thread should be close. smiley cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm missing de Beauvior in this thread...where is she na?? grin

Abi she don dey do her feminism movement for another thread ni? cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kai! Gladiator, bo ni? AwAyu? Ko re e ni? Hian! See as u dey type epe in paragraphs, u need Jesus o! grin
grin you this babe,you too funny gringrin you need satan before grin why you dey ask me whether i need jesus grin i don get am already.

2ndly koremi.i had a siesta this afternoon and i have been too busy to reply all their disses since some days ago,i have been ignoring it but this night,i said

THIS WILL NOT PASS ME BY.I WONT LET IT GO because some of them like feeling like they are the only ones that know how to rant and its been long i've involved myself in this kind of exercise this rainy night grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 12:00am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: grin you this babe,you too funny gringrin you need satan before grin why you dey ask me whether i need jesus grin i don get am already.

2ndly koremi.i had a siesta this afternoon and i have been too busy to reply all their disses since some days ago,i have been ignoring it but this night,i said

THIS WILL NOT PASS ME BY.I WONT LET IT GO because some of them like feeling like they are the only ones that know how to rant and its been long i've involved myself in this kind of exercise this rainy night grin
**Yinmu**
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2013
carujmonella:

Ara chagbou kwagi ekwensu odu ogologo grin

All I see is the rantings of a senile frustrated old witch grin
lmao @ odu ogologo grin whatever that means i dont care bit it sounds too funny grin reminds me of that yoruba actor ' ogogo'.

Lwkmd gringrin odu ogologo grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: **Yinmu**

you better dont cut your nose grin you dont even know how to yinmu sef.

Oga its not by force to yinmu if you dont know how to do it o grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 12:09am On Nov 01, 2013
LOlZ. I suggest no violence and not violent just giving a tip. know u won't heed the don't claim kiliwi adviz after all. he that fights and runs lives to fight another day maybe with help from other fighters. badoski or no badoski boys or galz, just don't be dead already my 0.5cent
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 01, 2013
carujmonella:

This cesspit of frustration called kulyie asked for it when she cussed me first
shaki naaa ma'n sebi ora grin oun naa sebi toto grin

when they call men,im too go raise up his hands grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Mftivi: LOlZ. I suggest no violence and not violent just giving a tip. know u won't heed the don't claim kiliwi adviz after all. he that fights and runs lives to fight another day maybe with help from other fighters. badoski or no badoski boys or galz, just don't be dead already my 0.5cent
go and use that your 0.5 cent to buy gala,puff puff or pure water for yourself.no give me,thank you for you kind gesture,not needed though smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: undecided

LoLz you will waste your money and travel to another country to get sperm? I don't know feminist are this dump grin

What about the women that don't have money to travel out?

Your 3rd leg carrier father should have bought you(sperm) from another man so that you can live in this world and know how you(sperm) were gotten from unknown men. I wonder why you keep using 3rd leg carrier I guess it is because you have a flat thing in V shape grin in between your legs that makes you unequal to men grin
like i said earlier and i am repeating again till it penetrates that your daft skull whatever you consider waste is spending to me.why my way of spending dey pain you na.no be me work for my money,shooooooshocked e be like say this one na omo oju o rolari cheesy everything na waste for im eye

no worry,your time go come grin meanwhile it is DUMB and not dump grin

there is a wide difference between the two 8-)

then as per bringing my father into this,since your ownpapa na 2 for 5 naira wey you don turn to your tooth pick,e fit sell im own.alaileko :p
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: like i said earlier and i am repeating again till it penetrates that your daft skull whatever you consider waste is spending to me.why my way of spending dey pain you na.no be me work for my money,shooooooshocked e be like say this one na omo oju o rolari cheesy everything na waste for im eye

Why did you waste your precious time answering that kid called carujmonella? The guy is only good for throwing insults around, he never has anything meaningful to say. Cannot spell, cannot construct proper sentences, all he knows how to do is insult.
My dear next time ignore him. He doesn't deserve the attention.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 01, 2013
tintingz: I'm missing de Beauvior in this thread...where is she na?? grin

Abi she don dey do her feminism movement for another thread ni? cheesy

Go and sleep jor tongue

You know you have to wake up early tomorrow for your friday jummah service grin
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 01, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Why did you waste your precious time answering that kid called carujmonella? The guy is only good for throwing insults around, he never has anything meaningful to say. Cannot spell, cannot construct proper sentences, all he knows how to do is insult.
My dear next time ignore him. He doesn't deserve the attention.

I'm not against you being a hypocrite as always, but please don't insult me. I clearly avoided you and never mentioned or insulted you before your fellow feminists will ignore the part you guys insult someone and focus on the part someone retaliates back.

I don't deserve attention yet you are calling my name in your post and directly insulting me. I don't expect you to reprimand kulyie for attacking me first or see anything wrong in her cusses, after all, equal treatment of a human is reserved for ladies and not the men(in the world of extreme feminists), but please don't insult me. I respect anyone who respect me including you and I'd expect that respect from you. You don't have to insult me for you to pass your message across. Thanks
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by iconaus: 2:35am On Nov 01, 2013
I love this thread . It just unearthed what has been in my thought since i moved to the first world . The societies in the first world has been destroyed due to feminism. Other ethnic groups are hijacking things in the first world because they still maintain their culture in the first world while the westerners core family values are deteriorating significantly leading to collapse of the community fabrics hence dependency on socialwelfare
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 5:11am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: you better dont cut your nose grin you dont even know how to yinmu sef.

Oga its not by force to yinmu if you dont know how to do it o grin
LOL and who told you I don't know how to yinmu?

**yinmu**
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 5:28am On Nov 01, 2013
kulyie: like i said earlier and i am repeating again till it penetrates that your daft skull whatever you consider waste is spending to me.why my way of spending dey pain you na.no be me work for my money,shooooooshocked e be like say this one na omo oju o rolari cheesy everything na waste for im eye
It is not paining am only showing how "dumb" feminist are grin

no worry,your time go come grin meanwhile it is DUMB and not dump grin

there is a wide difference between the two 8-)
My mistake and have correct that, btw it doesn't change anything whether dump oh or dumb oh, as far feminism is a waste group in our society then its dump with dumb women grin

then as per bringing my father into this,since your ownpapa na 2 for 5 naira wey you don turn to your tooth pick,e fit sell im own.alaileko :p
LOLZ don't make that my "tooth pick" nack your flat V shape kini in between your legs! sha don't double dare me...*yinmu*
I don't have tooth pick but more like a mighty cucumber wink and my daddy own is huge like ogede agbagba grin tongue
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 5:57am On Nov 01, 2013
You folks will not change

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Hardly Cum / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here / I Hate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.