Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu (17889 Views)

A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Man Arrested For Beheading His Father / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by alotofgrace(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2013
that east is i-dont-know-what-to-call-it place of wrong doings
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Malachy27: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
*556#:

Because they are ibos, we should take it up against the kidnappers? would you have said same if this news was about north or boko haram?

Hypocrisy.
hey! Where will this subjective mind take u to? Ok how many times had Enugu being in the front page of our daily papers for any criminal acts compared 2d north which i think one might be going on as i am typing this now. Its of no use comparing regions of which have more criminal activities than the other rather we should make positive efforts towards bringing the perpetrators 2book.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by geeez: 9:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Why am I not surprised?

The same people responsible for 100% of crimes in the East are perpetrators of 70% of crimes in the West

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by kambili999(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2013
this is really bad... Its shldnt be an igbo ish coz this can happen anywhere and to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by kambili999(f): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2013
geeez: Why am I not surprised?

The same people responsible for 100% of crimes in the East are perpetrators of 70% of crimes in the West
does that justify other people

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Boll2010: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Useless people dem go soon leave their base lyk 13volt come they do tribal bashing here......anyway u welcomgrin
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by dheaven: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Using humanbeing for money rituals is caused by Nigerian Nollywood. All the nollywood actors and actresses that have participated in money ritual movies should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Chrisabig(m): 9:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Once in a year is not that bad like boko guys that kill everyday, , motherfuc ker
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Rejoice5000(f): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Heh! wonder i felt for the innocent child.this ritualist will not go unpunished if they escape human punishment because i know what nigeria police can do, they won't escape the wrath of God.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Trailii: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2013
These ppl fit kill dere mama for money. Anyway am not surprise, Xmas is coming.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by OCcool: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Aigbofa: Na wa o.
Na real wa, I tell ya. God forbid black thing!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2013
Lolzz, some pple are just ignorant.. Even in the north here, kidnapping takes place.. Sumtyms in 2005 a younger brother to my friend got missing in zaria, till date he has not been found, d next year, my very gud friend was kidnapped, he was found 3 days later without his privates and his internal organs, there is this shed where beggers handicapped by leprousy, blindness etc usually sit to beg, in front of a mosque, it was raided at midnight sumtym ago and atleast 10 of them were mutilated, their genitals and internal organs taken away.. A lady was also kidnapped on the railways nd her br'easts were cut.. The problem with the north is dat the press is so bad that most of these cases are never reported.. It happens everywhere..

3 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Lurcky(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2013
Buoyantic: Igbos' are the cause of Nigeria's backwardness
u talk like a child. I dont think u re matured to use a phone or a computer.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by eeeeeee: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
lastpage: Hmmm.... Christmas is fast approaching, Nnamdi and Uche that arrived Lagos last week, want to drive back home in a Lexus Jeep!
Anything goes.....

This is what happens when people get too desperate to be rich at all cost.
Abeg, keep an eye on your children o, these people will do anything for money, between now and january 1st.
No talk say l noor warn you o!

Lastpage!
The names of the perpetrators were not revealed only that of the victim.
Pls learn how to read, and stop fueling tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Chrisabig: Once in a year is not that bad like boko guys that kill everyday, , motherfuc ker
you see one of them ,killing a innocent 5 year old boy is not bad abi , you must be a big fool for making this ridiculous statement.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by joshuaidibia(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2013
Aigbofa: Na wa o.
in African China's voice "abi na d 1 of clifford orji,carnibal man wey dy chop man deady body"
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by seangy4konji: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2013
Only God can help this country...
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by emmalexabl(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2013
For you loud mouthed mgbatis.,blaming Nigeria woes on the igbos..
Relax let me take you down the memory lane..

How true is this: “Does anybody remember Dr Ishola Oyenusi and
gang? They introduced armed robbery into
nigeria in the early 70′s. Does anybody
remember professor Wole Soinka? he
introoduced cultism into nigeria that is now

wreaking havoc on the nation. Does anybody
remember GBOMO GBOMO? it is child
kidnapping for rituals happening in yorubaland
as far back as the 60′s long before any nigerian
knew of kidnapping. Does anyone rememberthe
1964 rigged elections in the western region
which led to the first coup and crisis that
caused the civil war? The yorubas were the
first to start and introduce election rigging in
nigeria after the departure of the colonial
masters. Does anyone remember operation
wetie? That was the introduction of thuggery,
arson, mass murders and other forms of
violence in yorubaland from 1964. Does anyone
remember the state of emergency in the
western region in 1962? Yorubaland was the
place were the first state of emergency in
nigeria’s history was imposed because of the
lawlessness in the region then. Does anyone
remember the carpet crossing wahala? that
was the introduction of tribal politics in nigeria
when awolowo convinced the yoruba members
of Azikiwe’s party the NCNC who won seats in
the western region to cross carpet on tribal
grounds thereby introducing tribal politics into
nigeria. Does anyone remember the first coup
trial in 1963? Obafemi awolowo was tried and
jailed for coup plotting in 1963 becoming the
first nigerian and yoruba in nigerian history to
be involved in coup plotting. Does anyone
remember the ITT scam in the early 70′s? that
was the contract money for nigeria’s
telecommunications that Abiola looted thereby
introducing contractor scams and denying
nigerians of a functional telecomunications
service. The failed banks and wonder bank
scams in the 80′s and 90′s were introduced by
yorubas. Does anyone remember the
Tafa Balogun? he was a monumentally corrupt
and first inspector general of police in history to
be jailed for looting 19 billion naira. Does
anyone remember the importation of sand in
place of fertilizers by yorubas? The list can go
on and on to show that yorubas introduced
pratically all the vices destroying the nation. In
my next write-up, i will be listing
all the federal looters since 1970, a list that will
put the yorubas and hausas to shame on how
they looted and destroyed Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by passion007: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2013
sammy329: and some people will argue that enugu is not the crime capital of nigeria

You must be the only one on NL who hasn't seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1488648/southwest-kidnap-capital-nigeria

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by philusaau(f): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2013
IGBO PEOPLE AND RITUALS SELF.....THANK GOD SAY FASHOLA DE DEPORT DEM....
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by solomon111(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2013
Why is that thread where bankers defrauded a bank of 200million not on the front page yet since three days ago.?
And someone will tell me the bloody incompetent mods are not tribalists.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by solomon111(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
geeez: Why am I not surprised?

And hypocritical Idiotts like you will be complaining of tribalism in our politics.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2013
adorable29: Am telling you! This Igbo people na wa O! You can NEVER EVER hear ANY form of juju or ritual in yoruba or hausa land!! NEVER!!! Abi I lie?!

Anyway, the men should be made to Fαcҽ what d little boy went through! Beheading!
lmao. Yoruba is the national headquarter of ritual affairs in Nigeria.
Who doesn't know that?

I love my yoruba friends tho wink

3 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by richardbry: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Why always them?? *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2013
passion007:

You must be the only one on NL who hasn't seen this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1488648/southwest-kidnap-capital-nigeria

Thank me later.
guy or girl you must be a joker for that your silly post. no wonder the mods moved it to the joke section ,you yourself you are the embodiment of laughter.

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by emmalexabl(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
philusaau: FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL......I HEREBY SAY GOD PUNISH ALL IGBO PEOPLE

Isnt it high time we got kids section for nairaland.
so our children would learn good morals/behaviours.,which many of them are obviously lacking.

10 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2013
So if Ojukwu had won the war, news like this would be regular on grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2013
In the land of the rising sun, a man's enemies are members of his own tribe

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Just a little boy...a little boy. What did he ever do to them to deserve such a horrific death? cry May God punish the perpetrators!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta / Photos: Bad Guys Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive - See More / President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.