Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu (17890 Views)

A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Man Arrested For Beheading His Father / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: But that's what you are now! Its only a madwoman or an ashy that goes about attacking people for NO JUST CAUSE! HAHaha! SO CHOOSE! WHICH ONE ARE YOU? or wait! YOU ARE BOTH!
Not everyone is in ur line of work.Some of us use our brains to earn a living(i know u find this hard to believe).so pls stop selling urself,change ur mindset and be a responsible female. undecided
adorable29: But that's what you are now! Its only a madwoman or an ashy that goes about attacking people for NO JUST CAUSE! HAHaha! SO CHOOSE! WHICH ONE ARE YOU? or wait! YOU ARE BOTH!
Aawwwwwww,sorry to disappoint u.Not everyone is in ur line of work.Some of us use our brains to earn a living(i know u find this hard to believe).so pls stop selling urself,change ur mindset and be a responsible female.ciao
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
....and by the way,if u could just grow a minute brain,u'll see that u capitalized words like INSULT,CONFUSED.Now,are u trying to say u mean it as an irony.NO! Its for emphasis,dumbo! Kai! Arguing wif u is like arguing wif a patient wif DOWN'S syndrome.Unfortunately,yours is much worse cos ur whole brain is paralysed.
Eish! Are you always an I'd.iot, or you just acting for NL?! It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence! You have to be more comprehensible biatchh..... Common kiddo, Shock me, say something intelligent! *wink*
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
Not everyone is in ur line of work.Some of us use our brains to earn a living(i know u find this hard to believe).so pls stop selling urself,change ur mindset and be a responsible female. undecided
Aawwwwwww,sorry to disappoint u.Not everyone is in ur line of work.Some of us use our brains to earn a living(i know u find this hard to believe).so pls stop selling urself,change ur mindset and be a responsible female.ciao
Ciao kini? Taaaaaa! Come back here *draws her cheap smelly weave on *! Come and finish what you started! You sabi insult people without provocation abi? Your own don set today!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Ciao kini? Taaaaaa! Come back here *draws her cheap smelly weave on *! Come and finish what you started! You sabi insult people without provocation abi? Your own don set today!

ohhh,come on! Likke,seriously? You seem to watch too many nollywood movies and u fink the place to practice roles is here,ba? I'd insult u if u write tribalistic statements.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Eish! Are you always an I'd.iot, or you just acting for NL?! It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence! You have to be more comprehensible biatchh..... Common kiddo, Shock me, say something intelligent! *wink*

hahahahahaaa.....lol! I can see u're intimidated by my vocabulary.But dumbo,its no vocabulary if u're in the madical sector! So,go figure.....
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
hahahahahaaa.....lol! I can see u're intimidated by my vocabulary.But dumbo,its no vocabulary if u're in the madical sector! So,go figure.....
Intimidated by your vocabulary ?! Lmaorotftrothapt! Laffin ma as..s off, rolling on the floor, then runs outside to hug a palm tree! *wipes lafta tears from eyes*

Babe, don't you need a license to be this mumuish? Don't give me the "madical* (i suppose you meant medical! Phew) ish here! Am an engineer but that doesn't mean I should write like an imb.ecile ni!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Intimidated by your vocabulary ?! Lmaorotftrothapt! Laffin ma as..s off, rolling on the floor, then runs outside to hug a palm tree! *wipes lafta tears from eyes*

Babe, don't you need a license to be this mumuish? Don't give me the "madical* (i suppose you meant medical! Phew) ish here! Am an engineer but that doesn't mean I should write like an imb.ecile ni!
thanks for the info,duhh.*scoffs*.You exhibit insecurity,trying too hard to prove ur worth.I d'nt need ur proof,ur post says it all.A pig will always be a pig...a gutter babe will always be a gutter babe despite all ur certificates.Engineer my foot.Na who we go ask? In fact,i'm the first lady of Lagos state,tienks!
NB: ...and yes,i meant medical.Thank God a little part of ur brain is through booting.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
thanks for the info,duhh.*scoffs*.You exhibit insecurity,trying too hard to prove ur worth.I d'nt need ur proof,ur post says it all.A pig will always be a pig...a gutter babe will always be a gutter babe despite all ur certificates.Engineer my foot.Na who we go ask? In fact,i'm the first lady of Lagos state,tienks!
NB: ...and yes,i meant medical.Thank God a little part of ur brain is through booting.
hahaha, from the beginning of your post, you have been describing YOURSELF! No be you claim say you be MADical student naim make you no sabi Engrisss?! Naim make I tell u say dat no be excuse for ur daftness ni! Now read my post slowwwwwllllyyyy . I write am 4 pidgin make u 4 understand...

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! Really dem go 4 throway you for hospital, carry the placenta go house! Cos ur IQ na negative! #Fact#
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: hahaha, from the beginning of your post, you have been describing YOURSELF! No be you claim say you be MADical student naim make you no sabi Engrisss?! Naim make I tell u say dat no be excuse for ur daftness ni! Now read my post slowwwwwllllyyyy . I write am 4 pidgin make u 4 understand...

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works! Really dem go 4 throway you for hospital, carry the placenta go house! Cos ur IQ na negative! #Fact#
Your posts keep getting worse,i feel for u.Its high time u got locked up in a psychic ward,or better still,a deliverance centre.You rant,rave,roar...ur blood pressure,heartbeat pulse rate escalates.And all of a sudden,u collapse! I d'nt wish to get blamed for killing a minor.Pls calm down,okay? Its not a do or die affair.If u come to NL bearing ur heart in ur palms,people will squash it for u.If u've ever read any of my prior posts,u'll observe that i hv no patience for loosers.I no just send person.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
Your posts keep getting worse,i feel for u.Its high time u got locked up in a psychic ward,or better still,a deliverance centre.You rant,rave,roar...ur blood pressure,heartbeat pulse rate escalates.And all of a sudden,u collapse! I d'nt wish to get blamed for killing a minor.Pls calm down,okay? Its not a do or die affair.If u come to NL bearing ur heart in ur palms,people will squash it for u.If u've ever read any of my prior posts,u'll observe that i hv no patience for loosers.I no just send person.
. Hahaha, look who is talking! Me, am having funnnnnnnnnnnn! Tufiakwa, read your previous post ke! All the jargons you dey write for dis post don dey gimme Apollo naim u say make I add join!

You are the one killing ursef by jumping on pple's post lik a mad dog and insulting dem.. You insulted more than 6 pple! So u see your life! Anyway, na ur parents I blame! Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: . Hahaha, look who is talking! Me, am having funnnnnnnnnnnn! Tufiakwa, read your previous post ke! All the jargons you dey write for dis post don dey gimme Apollo naim u say make I add join!

You are the one killing ursef by jumping on pple's post lik a mad dog and insulting dem.. You insulted more than 6 pple! So u see your life! Anyway, na ur parents I blame! Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!
Amazing! You keep proving me right. You are really demented. Why wld u bring in ''parents'' into the matter,ehn? The same way u call people ''ashawo''? Leave my parents out of d matter because u d'nt worth their saliva.And YES,i did bash some people b'cos their posts were clearly tribalistic.The ''likes'' says it all.dumb,dumber.........
Dumbest! grin
adorable29: . Hahaha, look who is talking! Me, am having funnnnnnnnnnnn! Tufiakwa, read your previous post ke! All the jargons you dey write for dis post don dey gimme Apollo naim u say make I add join!

Amazing! You keep proving me right. You are really demented. Why wld u bring in ''parents'' into the matter,ehn? The same way u call people ''ashawo''? Leave my parents out of d matter because u d'nt worth their saliva.And YES,i did bash some people b'cos their posts were clearly tribalistic.The ''likes'' says it all.dumb,dumber.........
Dumbest!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
Oh, you were insultin pple for the *likes*! Okay make I free your poor soul! But sweerie, next time try make u no dey insult people anyhow... (Unless they strike first, then you can snap their d.umbead nd use it to play soccer *just like I did to you on dis thread* hahaha). You can make your point without behaving like someone the gods have placed a cause on. Be polite and try to understand where they are coming from... Do you promise to be a good gal from today? You can thank me later for d tips! *Taps her small head nd give her Nico sweet so she stops crying*
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Oh, you were insultin pple for the *likes*! Okay make I free your poor soul! But sweerie, next time try make u no dey insult people anyhow... (Unless they strike first, then you can snap their d.umbead nd use it to play soccer *just like I did to you on dis thread* hahaha). You can make your point without behaving like someone the gods have placed a cause on. Be polite and try to understand where they are coming from... Do you promise to be a good gal from today? You can thank me later for d tips! *Taps her small head nd give her Nico sweet so she stops crying*
No,gutter chick.You lack d capacity to free ur reasoning,talkless of freeing one's soul.Your arguments are weightless,wif no drop of wisdom.Your words are vulgar,like their owner.I hope u've learnt smfin frm this,not everyone here is a mugu.Pls grow a brain or hv a transplant. I will not hesitate to bash u tomorrow if make a tribalistic/dumb comment....even as much as a breath of tribalism.I will crush u wif gentility that will blow ur mind away.
And by the way,your gods placed a ''curse'' on u,not ''cause''.There is no excuse for tribalism so why shld i understand where ''they'' are coming frm?
Lol! Local champion praising herself.Choi!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
No,gutter chick.You lack d capacity to free ur reasoning,talkless of freeing one's soul.Your arguments are weightless,wif no drop of wisdom.Your words are vulgar,like their owner.I hope u've learnt smfin frm this,not everyone here is a mugu.Pls grow a brain or hv a transplant. I will not hesitate to bash u tomorrow if make a tribalistic/dumb comment....even as much as a breath of tribalism.I will crush u wif gentility that will blow ur mind away.
And by the way,your gods placed a ''curse'' on u,not ''cause''.There is no excuse for tribalism so why shld i understand where ''they'' are coming frm?
Lol! Local champion praising herself.Choi!
haaaaaaa! This wasted sperm is writing well O! Whose post did you copy and paste?! Hahaha! Okay you tried. You see, am helping you improve your vocabs! Oya, tell me thank you! Lngkm! But you know I didn't make ANY tribalistic comment na! You inturn made 6 tribalistic comments. Infact, you said one poster was going to die just cos he is a yoruba that aired his opinion! I guess your brain is now in ur anus and you have forgotten so soon!

BTW, am the only one that has been making sense! You have just been spilling poo! YOU know say na true ! Why the moniker gentlemimi sef?! Where you high on some cow dung when u gave urself dat moniker? Hahaha! Its ridiculous cos you are d exact opposite. Okay, come and hug me. You win. Atleast, you gave me comic relief. I dey go sleep. Good nite sweerie.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: haaaaaaa! This wasted sperm is writing well O! Whose post did you copy and paste?! Hahaha! Okay you tried. You see, am helping you improve your vocabs! Oya, tell me thank you! Lngkm! But you know I didn't make ANY tribalistic comment na! You inturn made 6 tribalistic comments. Infact, you said one poster was going to die just cos he is a yoruba that aired his opinion! I guess your brain is now in ur anus and you have forgotten so soon!

BTW, am the only one that has been making sense! You have just been spilling poo! YOU know say na true ! Why the moniker gentlemimi sef?! Where you high on some cow dung when u gave urself dat moniker? Hahaha! Okay, come and hug me. You win. Atleast, you gave me comic relief. I dey go sleep. Good nite sweerie.
urghhh...u're disgusting u know? ''u can take the pig out of the gutter,but not the gutter out of the pig''.Gosh. Anyway,no matter hw difficult u find it to comprehend,i d'nt ''copy & paste''. My vocab dey trip u,ba? Hahaha. And hw in *'s name can u improve one's vocab when urs is pathetic. Not only is ur brain paralysed,but ur eyes as well.I did'nt tell anybody that he was going to die...simply told him that his wishes for others will be visited upon him.Oooopps! Sorry,i forgot that u are simple-minded.You just cld'nt decode that post,so u hv to lie to give u an edge.I weep for u.You are a disgrace!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: haaaaaaa! This wasted sperm is writing well O! Whose post did you copy and paste?! Hahaha! Okay you tried. You see, am helping you improve your vocabs! Oya, tell me thank you! Lngkm! But you know I didn't make ANY tribalistic comment na! You inturn made 6 tribalistic comments. Infact, you said one poster was going to die just cos he is a yoruba that aired his opinion! I guess your brain is now in ur anus and you have forgotten so soon!

BTW, am the only one that has been making sense! You have just been spilling poo! YOU know say na true ! Why the moniker gentlemimi sef?! Where you high on some cow dung when u gave urself dat moniker? Hahaha! Its ridiculous cos you are d exact opposite. Okay, come and hug me. You win. Atleast, you gave me comic relief. I dey go sleep. Good nite sweerie.
ohhh,u asked why ''gentlemimi''.I'll let u know because ur slow brain will never comprehend.I put people in their places in a gentle manner,i aint no pushover.I d'nt go around calling people *ashawo*,but i'll let u know that u are worthless.I am gentle,but harsh. I hope this is'nt too much for ur brain to handle.And most importantly,i HATE tribalism.I hope to come across u sm other time,and when i do,i'll ignore ur stupidity here and regard u as a ''fresh'' personality.But if u want to remain stupid after this place,then bring it on.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 8:59am On Oct 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
ohhh,u asked why ''gentlemimi''.I'll let u know because ur slow brain will never comprehend.I put people in their places in a gentle manner,i aint no pushover.I d'nt go around calling people *ashawo*,but i'll let u know that u are worthless.I am gentle,but harsh. I hope this is'nt too much for ur brain to handle.And most importantly,i HATE tribalism.I hope to come across u sm other time,and when i do,i'll ignore ur stupidity here and regard u as a ''fresh'' personality.But if u want to remain stupid after this place,then bring it on.
Okaaaaaayyy na! You will give. yourself hypertension O!!!!! That combined with your STDs is a deadly mix ni!!!! Hahaha! Am getting bored wit this your catatonic schizophrenic psychological disorder! Oya comot 4 this thread..* whips her outta the thread with 8broomsticks*
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
adorable29: Okaaaaaayyy na! You will give. yourself hypertension O!!!!! That combined with your STDs is a deadly mix ni!!!! Hahaha! Am getting bored wit this your catatonic schizophrenic psychological disorder! Oya comot 4 this thread..* whips her outta the thread with 8broomsticks*
Seriously STD? You can do better than that.Not all independent women are in ur line of work,so we are not exposed to such. Pls d'nt attribute ur problems to others ooo.If u've got STDs,that doesn't mean other females do.Most females use their brains to further careers not thinking of vile and
lame names to call people.Thats the reason why i like to spar wif males.Females like u just resort to calling people ashawo,STD when they hit the proverbial nail on the head.But when u argue wif a male,u get refreshed because they d'nt take things extreme.They give valuable pointers.But ur case is totally hopeless.The next thing u'll tell me is that i'm the babe who made ur bobo ditch u.Hahahaha.U amuse me wif ur juvenile behaviour.Pls,at least give me an intelligent arguement/insults.You make me feel as if i'm sparring wif my ten-year old.Come on! your vile words are unbecoming.U expose ur feelings too much on line.Hmmmmm.....
And pls help me out here,wif a blood pressure of 110/80,am i capable of coming down wif a high BP?.Pls do answer me ASAP b'cos i'm sooooo scared! Pls pls pls! lol! I guess that will take ur brain a few days to process.But i'm patient.Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. LMAO!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
Seriously STD? You can do better than that.Not all independent women are in ur line of work,so we are not exposed to such. Pls d'nt attribute ur problems to others ooo.If u've got STDs,that doesn't mean other females do.Most females use their brains to further careers not thinking of vile and
lame names to call people.Thats the reason why i like to spar wif males.Females like u just resort to calling people ashawo,STD when they hit the proverbial nail on the head.But when u argue wif a male,u get refreshed because they d'nt take things extreme.They give valuable pointers.But ur case is totally hopeless.The next thing u'll tell me is that i'm the babe who made ur bobo ditch u.Hahahaha.U amuse me wif ur juvenile behaviour.Pls,at least give me an intelligent arguement/insults.You make me feel as if i'm sparring wif my ten-year old.Come on! your vile words are unbecoming.U expose ur feelings too much on line.Hmmmmm.....
And pls help me out here,wif a blood pressure of 110/80,am i capable of coming down wif a high BP?.Pls do answer me ASAP b'cos i'm sooooo scared! Pls pls pls! lol! I guess that will take ur brain a few days to process.But i'm patient.Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. LMAO!
Chineke mee! See epistle! I aint reading ds eish...Are you kidding me? Its been 3days. Let it go already, and continue with what's left of ur life! You are freaking obsessed wit my moniker or something. I aint gay, biatch! LOL! Seriously, u well so?! U go nag 4 ur unlucky husband wella O. Ok, am watching d arsenal/chelsea match, its half time now but I suggest you watch d other half. It will add some vibe to ur sad sad sad sad very sad life! Choi!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
adorable29: Chineke mee! See epistle! I aint reading ds eish...Are you kidding me? Its been 3days. Let it go already, and continue with what's left of ur life! You are freaking obsessed wit my moniker or something. I aint gay, biatch! LOL! Seriously, u well so?! U go nag 4 ur unlucky husband wella O. Ok, am watching d arsenal/chelsea match, its half time now but I suggest you watch d other half. It will add some vibe to ur sad sad sad sad very sad life! Choi!
Now u are gay/lesbo? I never knew. You keep exposing urself,and i watch u.And pls d'nt read the whole ''epistle''.It might be too much for ur dull brain to process.
Obsessed wif...wait a min *takes a look*....like,seriously? Why wld i be obsessed wif ur moniker? It says adorable? There is absolutely nofin adorable abt u.Not ur vile words,poor reasoning,slow intellect,emptiness.....the list is endless.Your character is despicable and disgusting.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
Now u are gay/lesbo? I never knew. You keep exposing urself,and i watch u.And pls d'nt read the whole ''epistle''.It might be too much for ur dull brain to process.
okay, I don hear! Go take a rest. You have overworked yourself. Pele. *hugs*
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
adorable29: okay, I don hear! Go take a rest. You have overworked yourself. Pele. *hugs*
*scoffs*.Hahahaha,u wish! I thought u were a lesbo? *spits*
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
*scoffs*.Hahahaha,u wish! I thought u were a lesbo? *spits*
. Ewwww! Why, are you spitting everywhr on dis thread sef? Do you have conjuvictis of the mouth? Hahaha! Okay, I no yab again! It has do oooo! Its has do! Gentlest Mimi, you gentle gaaaan! Chelsea 2-arsenal 0!!!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
adorable29: . Ewwww! Why, are you spitting everywhr on dis thread sef? Do you have conjuvictis of the mouth? Hahaha! Okay, I no yab again! It has do oooo! Its has do! Gentlest Mimi, you gentle gaaaan! Chelsea 2-arsenal 0!!!
I guess i hv u explain things to u.I spit on ''things'' that disgust me.Right now,ur words ,attitude and mentality disgust me.I hope my explanation is simple enough
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
GentleMimi:
I guess i hv u explain things to u.I spit on ''things'' that disgust me.Right now,ur words ,attitude and mentality disgust me.I hope my explanation is simple enough
. Okay... Your attitude has been very very pleasant and appealing.. . Alrighty, clap 4 yourself! Good nite, sweetdreams. Don't let the bedbugs bite. Ehmmm, I wouldn't mind dem biting ur stinky mouth off though. Hahaha! Okay sorry abt that last part. Nite nite.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:49am On Oct 30, 2013
adorable29: . Okay... Your attitude has been very very pleasant and appealing.. . Alrighty, clap 4 yourself! Good nite, sweetdreams. Don't let the bedbugs bite. Ehmmm, I wouldn't mind dem biting ur stinky mouth off though. Hahaha! Okay sorry abt that last part. Nite nite.
Kai,ur case is really hopeless.See gutter chick calling one's mouth stin.....eh! Make i hear! Ok,i forgot that u hv a habit of attributing ur dirty qualities to other people....you've got STDs,u're an ashy,ur mum did'nt use birth control,a lesbo.....and now ur mouth stinks.Learn to brush every night b4 sleeping and every morning AFTER meals.It'll help u.Hahahaha,razz babe feeling funky!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
GentleMimi:
Kai,ur case is really hopeless.See gutter chick calling one's mouth stin.....eh! Make i hear! Ok,i forgot that u hv a habit of attributing ur dirty qualities to other people....you've got STDs,u're an ashy,ur mum did'nt use birth control,a lesbo.....and now ur mouth stinks.Learn to brush every night b4 sleeping and every morning AFTER meals.It'll help u.Hahahaha,razz babe feeling funky!
Kk
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2013
adorable29: Kk
Thank me later for free consultation.GRTBR!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Bad Guys Cut Off This Girl's Breast While She Is Still Alive - See More / President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested / Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.