Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu (17891 Views)

A Man Was Caught Having Sex With A 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Man Arrested For Beheading His Father / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Chinnwa: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
self arranged kidnap? wht stopped her from going back to her father's house instead of this?

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Okijajuju1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
Onwa December things..

Stay sharp people..
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
adorable29: Am telling you! This Igbo people na wa O! You can NEVER EVER hear ANY form of juju or ritual in yoruba or hausa land!! NEVER!!! Abi I lie?!

Anyway, the men should be made to Fαcҽ what d little boy went through! Beheading!
Either you are slow,d*umb.....or just ignorant,ur statement indicates ur true state of mind.Are u a resident of Naija?? Pls grow a brain.Ritual killing is found in most states in Naija.Did u just say its not done among yoruba ppl? U no watch ''Ikan mbe''.Abeg park well b4 smart person go behead u!

3 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Buoyantic: Igbos' are the cause of Nigeria's backwardness
can u be more stuuupid than this I think so. undecided
you are on the verge of ''kicking the bucket'' due to the accumulation of ur hatered.Lol! The people u're hating are busy having a peaceful life.Choi! U hv my sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
philusaau: FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT SOUL......I HEREBY SAY GOD PUNISH ALL IGBO PEOPLE
may the good Lord bless His people,be it igbos,yoruba or hausa.But as for u,may ur wish and desire for others be visited upon u all the days of ur life.Mehn! Ur hatered gives me the shivers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
emmalexabl: For you loud mouthed mgbatis.,blaming Nigeria woes on the igbos..
Relax let me take you down the memory lane..

How true is this: “Does anybody remember Dr Ishola Oyenusi and
gang? They introduced armed robbery into
nigeria in the early 70′s. Does anybody
remember professor Wole Soinka? he
introoduced cultism into nigeria that is now

wreaking havoc on the nation. Does anybody
remember GBOMO GBOMO? it is child
kidnapping for rituals happening in yorubaland
as far back as the 60′s long before any nigerian
knew of kidnapping. Does anyone rememberthe
1964 rigged elections in the western region
which led to the first coup and crisis that
caused the civil war? The yorubas were the
first to start and introduce election rigging in
nigeria after the departure of the colonial
masters. Does anyone remember operation
wetie? That was the introduction of thuggery,
arson, mass murders and other forms of
violence in yorubaland from 1964. Does anyone
remember the state of emergency in the
western region in 1962? Yorubaland was the
place were the first state of emergency in
nigeria’s history was imposed because of the
lawlessness in the region then. Does anyone
remember the carpet crossing wahala? that
was the introduction of tribal politics in nigeria
when awolowo convinced the yoruba members
of Azikiwe’s party the NCNC who won seats in
the western region to cross carpet on tribal
grounds thereby introducing tribal politics into
nigeria. Does anyone remember the first coup
trial in 1963? Obafemi awolowo was tried and
jailed for coup plotting in 1963 becoming the
first nigerian and yoruba in nigerian history to
be involved in coup plotting. Does anyone
remember the ITT scam in the early 70′s? that
was the contract money for nigeria’s
telecommunications that Abiola looted thereby
introducing contractor scams and denying
nigerians of a functional telecomunications
service. The failed banks and wonder bank
scams in the 80′s and 90′s were introduced by
yorubas. Does anyone remember the
Tafa Balogun? he was a monumentally corrupt
and first inspector general of police in history to
be jailed for looting 19 billion naira. Does
anyone remember the importation of sand in
place of fertilizers by yorubas? The list can go
on and on to show that yorubas introduced
pratically all the vices destroying the nation. In
my next write-up, i will be listing
all the federal looters since 1970, a list that will
put the yorubas and hausas to shame on how
they looted and destroyed Nigeria.
-Hmmmmm...i was on the verge of trashing some kids on this thread,but,u've made sm points.I think i can now rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
sammy329: and some people will argue that enugu is not the crime capital of nigeria
this is da Nairaland global cybal daft that set da bloody tribal wheels rolling on here..n he got 5 likes so far from fellow sponge brains.....the cyber-daft sAMMIE 3241F9 whatever shiit his name is should be banned along with d mumu below down there

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Sdymyjoy: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
igbo people and money ritual, na waaaa for them oooooo

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by itsIYKE(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2013
Sdymyjoy: igbo people and money ritual, na waaaa for them oooooo
ofemnanv pple are the masters

1 Like

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by hikmoj(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
dheaven: Using humanbeing for money rituals is caused by Nigerian Nollywood. All the nollywood actors and actresses that have participated in money ritual movies should be arrested immediately.
u missed d goal post,obviously over d bar take anoda shot.
Money Ritualists hav bn xistin in d country b4 d birth of nollywood
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by oasis01(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
I think we should be more sensitive and less tribalistic to the matter.such act should be totaly condemd.but i think self abduction is a new trend in enugu now which needs to be checkmented by the relivant authourities before it escalets.just my thought.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Aedesmuskeeto: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rexxie:
This God has got servants ministering to ppl all over who are ibos n there are other tribes havin ibo spouses...u have just placed a curse on ur abominable miserable self n d fooolish likers ...God hav mercy on u....
grin grin choi. i no fit laff ooo..
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by kardinalz: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2013
YORUBA 2 - 7 IGBO
kunle: emeka,match don start oooo
EMEKA:serious,who dey win/werin b scores?
kUNLE:omo nah 2-7 ooooo
and nah we first score,extra tym nw,we fit equalize sha
EMEKA:ok,i go like see all d goals(highlight)
wen b return leg self?
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by striker9(m): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Rexxie:
so this is d reason why u jumping up n down like a chimp whos suddenly lost its banana,whinning like a lil boy who just lost his lollipop,farting like no one is watcing,blowing da pennywhistle from da hole down south central behind like da hyenas n laughin jackals that just found some carcass and screaming ur lungs out for this to be front paged cos u wanna bring in da tribal dogs,huh? Such a global daft!!!
R.I.P to Punctuation marks and English language.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by dungdusugyang(m): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
saifuhot: Christian terrorist. If na muslim u for don boko haram
senseless write-up.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by dungdusugyang(m): 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
saifuhot: Christian terrorist. If na muslim u for don hear boko haram
what is he saying?
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
GentleMimi:
Either you are slow,d*umb.....or just ignorant,ur statement indicates ur true state of mind.Are u a resident of Naija?? Pls grow a brain.Ritual killing is found in most states in Naija.Did u just say its not done among yoruba ppl? U no watch ''Ikan mbe''.Abeg park well b4 smart person go behead u!
Eyaaaa! You are obviously the extremely retarded one with possible signs of autistic tendencies, and an amazingly low IQ and unbelievably unsmart !!! If not you will realise the sarcasm in the post... The use of BOLD LETTERS to stress certain points in reply to the post I quoted should have sent sense signals to your dilapidated brain that I was saying the opposite with a tinge of humour. Even a 3year old baby knows there is juju in all regions of Nigeria punk!!! So I guess YOU are the dumbhead!

Oh, you be woman sef, na people like you dey disgrace our species! So much mumuism dey smell follow you! So tey you dey quote naija home video to watch. Lmao!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2013
lorretta u: lmao. Yoruba is the national headquarter of ritual affairs in Nigeria.
Who doesn't know that?

I love my yoruba friends tho wink
My sister, I know my post is funny but I am also serious. This ethnic bashing especially in the social media is getting ridiculous. Why attribute ritual killings to just the igbo all in the name of blind hatred! I am from Delta nd even our state has witnessed ritual killings so as all the states in Nigeria! Enough of this nonsense already!

2 Likes

Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2013
strikerF9: R.I.P to Punctuation marks and English language.
never knew i was refering to ya,spongebrain....u seem to've grown bigger balls now tha u squarin up,try n savvy that n dontcha dose off like da sheep trying to count 123...
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by SenatorJames(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
The reason why all these continue is because they know how they escape justice. But I know God dey.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
adorable29: Eyaaaa! You are obviously the extremely retarded one with possible signs of autistic tendencies, and an amazingly low IQ and unbelievably unsmart !!! If not you will realise the sarcasm in the post... The use of BOLD LETTERS to stress certain points in reply to the post I quoted should have sent sense signals to your dilapidated brain that I was saying the opposite with a tinge of humour. Even a 3year old baby knows there is juju in all regions of Nigeria punk!!! So I guess YOU are the dumbhead!

Oh, you be woman sef, na people like you dey disgrace our species! So much mumuism dey smell follow you! So tey you dey quote naija home video to watch. Lmao!
ooh shutup already.Your foul language is sooo unbecoming. sweetrat,YOU are a disgrace to womanhood.This is not the right place to speak sarcastically.Tribalism on NL is a sensitive subject.So as i said B4,grow a brain and type wif wisdom.You are too slow for me to update u.Commot here!
and by the way,slowpoke,when u type in capital letters u are simply EMPHASIZING a point.Irony has nofin to do wif it.Chai! U slow gaaaaan!!!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
GentleMimi:
ooh shutup already.Your foul language is sooo unbecoming. sweetrat,YOU are a disgrace to womanhood.This is not the right place to speak sarcastically.Tribalism on NL is a sensitive subject.So as i said B4,grow a brain and type wif wisdom.You are too slow for me to update u.Commot here!
and by the way,slowpoke,when u type in capital letters u are simply EMPHASIZING a point.Irony has nofin to do wif it.Chai! U slow gaaaaan!!!
hahaha! Ode, you are obviously an illiterate... Like seriously, you are! I don't blame you since you are such a misfit! Ozuolododo! You were in such a hurry to be a tribalistic bigot that you couldn't comprehend my post! Olodo rekpete! Sensitive ke, you will just kill your pathetic self if you get stupidly "sensitive" over tribal issues on NL! Anyway, that will be one less imp!

BTW fool, when you want to reply me, make good use of your punctuations. I know you are retarde.d but biko, just try! When your papa say make you go school, you say na ashawo work you wan do! You see am na!! You can't even write well! Lmao!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
I will give you e-beating if you dont watch what you post.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
adorable29: hahaha! Ode, you are obviously an illiterate... Like seriously, you are! I don't blame you since you are such a misfit! Ozuolododo! You were in such a hurry to be a tribalistic bigot that you couldn't comprehend my post! Olodo rekpete! Sensitive ke, you will just kill your pathetic self if you get stupidly "sensitive" over tribal issues on NL! Anyway, that will be one less imp!

BTW fool, when you want to reply me, make good use of your punctuations. I know you are retarde.d but biko, just try! When your papa say make you go school, you say na ashawo work you wan do! You see am na!! You can't even write well! Lmao!
undecided and when d heat gets too hot,u start calling people ashawo,hmmmm? Babe,i don see sey smfin dey worry u true true,.anyway,as i said before,u are SLOW (and this is no irony,but a clear fact) .Your gutter language speaks for itself. U hv my sympathy.
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
GentleMimi:
undecided and when d heat gets too hot,u start calling people ashawo,hmmmm? Babe,i don see sey smfin dey worry u true true,.anyway,as i said before,u are SLOW (and this is no irony,but a clear fact) .Your gutter language speaks for itself. U hv my sympathy.
Eish! I give up! I can't continue to banter with a daft ignoramus as yourself! The heck! I had to call my 5year old cousin to decipher what you wrote! Oghene!

Seriously though, nothing is "hot" about what you wrote! You started the insults without any provocation. Anyway, You are too small 4 me my dear! Capesh?!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by angelfelix(f): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Eish! I give up! I can't continue to banter with a daft ignoramus as yourself! The heck! I had to call my 5year old cousin to decipher what you wrote! Oghene biko!

Seriously though, nothing is "hot" about what you wrote! You started the insults without any provocation. Anyway, You are too small 4 me my dear! Capesh?!
Lo and behold....she has run out of gutter languages to use so she has to run off.You fink people are too small for u,but u c'nt look beyond ur nose.Dumb girl claiming local champion.I pity u.
NL gutter girl,thinking all people are in her trade of work, ''ashy''...*spits*
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
Madam, what's with you and this "gutter" language you keep claiming I am using... The post above was your first UNPROVOKED post to me.. I didn't in the slightest bit INSULT your foolish self or anybody for that matter b4 you starting ranting like a mad dog infested with Rabies! So this your post above is refined and gutterless abi! LNGKM !
I don give you fire 4 fire now ( even though, honestly you are so not worth it), you dey cry say I dey use gutter language! Hahaha! You are undeniably a demented and CONFUSED soul! I swear!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Madam, what's with you and this "gutter" language you keep claiming I am using... This was your first UNPROVOKED post to me.. I didn't in the slightest bit INSULT your foolish self or anybody for that matter b4 you starting ranting like a mad dog infested with Rabies! I don answer you back now ( even though, honestly you are so not worth it), you dey cry say I dey use gutter language! Hahaha! You are undeniably a demented and CONFUSED soul! I swear!
Only a girl frm the gutter goes around calling people ''ashawo'' at the slightest provocation.It shows the kind of place u come frm.Go back and read ur post.Or u want me to spell it out for u? I know u're slow but i d'nt fink its this bad naaaaaa?
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by adorable29(f): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
GentleMimi:
Only a girl frm the gutter goes around calling people ''ashawo'' at the slightest provocation.It shows the kind of place u come frm.Go back and read ur post.Or u want me to spell it out for u? I know u're slow but i d'nt fink its this bad naaaaaa?
But that's what you are now! Its only a madwoman or an ashy that goes about attacking people for NO JUST CAUSE! HAHaha! SO CHOOSE! WHICH ONE ARE YOU? or wait! YOU ARE BOTH!
Re: Four Arrested For Beheading A 5-year-old Boy In Enugu by GentleMimi: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
adorable29: Madam, what's with you and this "gutter" language you keep claiming I am using... The post above was your first UNPROVOKED post to me.. I didn't in the slightest bit INSULT your foolish self or anybody for that matter b4 you starting ranting like a mad dog infested with Rabies! So this your post above is refined and gutterless abi! LNGKM !
I don give you fire 4 fire now ( even though, honestly you are so not worth it), you dey cry say I dey use gutter language! Hahaha! You are undeniably a demented and CONFUSED soul! I swear!
....and by the way,if u could just grow a minute brain,u'll see that u capitalized words like INSULT,CONFUSED.Now,are u trying to say u mean it as an irony.NO! Its for emphasis,dumbo! Kai! Arguing wif u is like arguing wif a patient wif DOWN'S syndrome.Unfortunately,yours is much worse cos ur whole brain is paralysed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested / Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda / Nigerian Hackers Plan To Scam 50,000 Finance Execs, World Biggest Banks In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.