Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice (2185 Views)

Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car! / Detergent Or Liquid Soap For Car Wash? / I Became An Automobile Apprentice At 7 – Coscharis Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice by Bros1: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
I have a friend who is a car rewirer( don't know the name they call them professionally). His is adept at the work and even install GPS trackers inside vehicles of varying electronic complexities.
He want to go professional and not be seen as a road side rewire.
Please sienna, ikenna, and all other Car Talk pundits help out. Please what course(s) or certification(s) programme can he do to enhance his profession.
Re: Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice by imeller: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
paste his number here. some of us needs their services.
Re: Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abeg paste that number here.We need am sharpali
Re: Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
there are called AUTO ELECTRICIANS

not REWIRE does s/he always have put new wires or AUTOMEDICS does s/he gives medicine to cars to fix the problem ?
Re: Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice by IdaraCHODB(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bros 1: I have a friend who is a car rewirer( don't know the name they call them professionally). His is adept at the work and even install GPS trackers inside vehicles of varying electronic complexities.
He want to go professional and not be seen as a road side rewire.
Please sienna, ikenna, and all other Car Talk pundits help out. Please what course(s) or certification(s) programme can he do to enhance his profession.

This thread is quite quiet.

Am I the only one observing that it is quite quiet.

Hmmmmm

I think you have to decide which country's automotive technology standards you want to be certified in.

One readily comes to mind.

ASE of the USA, this website, will answer most of your questions http://www.ase.com/Tests/ASE-Certification-Tests/Test-Series.aspx

With the ASE, you have tons of e-learning opportunities.

Thankfully, he is already into practicals so all he needs is a chance to bridge the gap between theory and practice and show proof of competence.

This response is a bit late in the day but I hope it helps!!
Re: Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice by Bros1: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2013
Thanks u all for your replies.
We are considering ASE certification or University of Ibadan certificate course for him.
For those interested in having his contact, his is Yusuf and can be reached on 07063398915.

(1) (Reply)

Brake Pad Job(BMW 318Ci) / Mark Zuckerberg At Michigan Ford Plant, Assembles Ford F-150(Photos). / What's This "Full Option" People Talk About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.