Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 (1595 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by LadyBeeDesign: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: u can avoid it by jailbreaking..

but hey, go look up s4 or htc one...

u really should...

start from youtube clips.

deejay_harry1: the s4 battery beats both the z10 and iphone 5 battery life...

Defaramade:
lie of the century. My boss deejay don tell una d truth. U should try out the galaxy s4, even galaxy s3 is still a very great phone just try to read reviews about all these phones on tech sites (phonearena.com, gsmarena.com, techradar.com, cnet.com) before making ur final decision.

S4 seems to be taking the lead here afterall, and I never considered it sef. Will check it out then... Thanks to y'all to sharing your opinion here!
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by ciphoenix: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
cdamsel: for me ipone is dead in nigerian,half the potential of that fone is not utilized, + don't think u can share files with other fones except it's an ipone also,( bt not to sure about this sha)
Thought bump took care of that
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by sikay2008: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
Why wld u even ask this ? BB s dead,, any Android or iOS s better ,, to me even some technos are better than Z10
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by walcolm(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2013
LadyBeeDesign:

S4 seems to be taking the lead here afterall, and I never considered it sef. Will check it out then... Thanks to y'all to sharing your opinion here!

as far as raw hardware specs go, S4 is hands down stronger than iphone5 and Z10 but at the end of the day, you're not buying the phone just for the sake of hardware spec otherwise you might want to go for Note 3...there is no other mobile phone hardware anywhere on this planet that comes close to the Note3

you have to decide which mobile ecosystem you are more comfortable with because the 3 phones you are considering are completely different ecosystems

Android, IOS and Blackberry 10 (note that Blackberry10 is completely different from the previous Blackberry)

as far as apps are concerned, you can find everything you need to get by on all three platforms which is why you have to decide what is going to drive your decision, hardware spec or mobile experience that you are comfortable with.

all three can give you the mobile experience you desire if you know how to use them
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
if u dont know how to use a windows phone, then dont come saying it has issues...has none. am still using one and serves me everything i need
deejay_harry1:

lol.. nokia lumia is window..

window is complicated, hope u know d troubles on an iphone is no where close to tht of a windows phone..

USE A WINDOWS PHONE FOR A MONTH... IF U NO SMASH AM, THEN U HAVE D BLESSINGS OF THE gods...

cdamsel, the light is bright, and reckons to be received...wink
Re: Blackberry Z10 Or Iphone 5 by Emrich(m): 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
I was going to buy BB Z10 this week but I decided to wait a little to see if the bbm for iphone and android will cause the price to crash the more. Its a great phone n it will not only play any movie you through at it, it will also download em fast with it's capable browser. And u can receive from ur friends as well

I won't advice u to go for a used galaxy s4 because of the screen technology. Since u love movies, u will need screen that won't degenerate and fade out with time and that, my dear, is exactly what an Amoled screen will do to you.

The Lumia line is not for u so don't even consider it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alternative Data Subscription For Android And Iphone / Iphone 6+ vs Nokia 3310 #bendgate (pix And Comments Only) / Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.