Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria (1594 Views)

UMI Iron Pro : Coming Soon / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread / Innjoo Fire Pro With Android 5.0,4G Lte–full Phone Specifications & Price In 9JA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by daremarvell: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
The Innjoo Fire pro is the latest smartphone from the Dubai based company Innjoo. Innjoo Fire Pro is a successor of the Innjoo Fire smartphone.The innjoo fire pro of boasts of same 5-inch display,same 2GB RAM,but comes with an improved specs that deliver smooth operation and better internet connectivity than its predecessor
The Innjoo fire pro is a better specked version of the reference innjoo fire offering a higher camera pixels,4G lite connectivity,better screen resolutions,fast charging ability and above all runs on the more recent android 5.0.The innjoo fire pro also supports up to 128GB of external storage.That aside, designs ,battery capacity and other specs remains the same.

Innjoo Fire Pro features a 5.0-inch IPS HD display with 720*1280 HD IPS pixels resolution, which is a bit higher than the innjoo Fire. The Innjoo Fire pro screen will just be ideal for watching movies and browsing the web.
Innjoo Fire Pro features a 8 megapixels rear camera, which is an improvement over the innjoo fire 5megapixels, but the front facing camera offers same 5megapixels camera,still this isn’t bad for quality selfies.

Pricing and availability
The innjoo Fire pro will be available in Nigeria and Kenya soon, It is already on sales in part of the middle east.
for more http://phonechoridor..com/search?updated-max=2015-06-24T19:45:00%2B01:00&max-results=1&start=2&by-date=false

Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by fretfingers: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Innjoo the next BIG tin... Techno watch out oo..
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by importexpert(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2015
it is welcome. Nigerian market is survival of the fittest.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Crysallis(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015
These phone manufacturers are crazy. dey wil jst be making new phones now and then..

i respect the Nigerian market sha..
Watch out for innjoo fire 2, innjoo fire 2 pro, innjoo volcano, innjoo volcano 2 pro

3 Likes

Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2015
when is the phone going to be available in Nigeria and at what price
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:59am On Jul 05, 2015
Innojo ko innojo ni.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Warlord3000(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2015
I think there is a point when one has to say enough is finally enough....
Tiring.. New crap phone one after the other per week.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by okoheemmanuel: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2015
i wil buy it only wen d price is 18k
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Viktor1983(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2015
4G LTE connectivity is a welcome development.
I guess my smile 4G Sim will have a home soon
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by donhils: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
When they closing down Innjoo office in Lagos?
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Crysallis:
These phone manufacturers are crazy. dey wil jst be making new phones now and then..

i respect the Nigerian market sha..
Watch out for innjoo fire 2, innjoo fire 2 pro, innjoo volcano, innjoo volcano 2 pro

Hahahahahahahahahaha... What a way of ending my day.
Re: Innjoo Fire Pro Coming To Nigeria by Warlord3000(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2015
Just when the company is still on lock down due to inferior component and sub standard

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Just Bricked My Infinix Hot X501 / Airtel Double Data Offer (3GB, 7GB & 18GB) / It Seems Network Providers Data Rates And Charges Are Times 2 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.