Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon (30889 Views)

Best Of Logicboy- Why Pastors, Imams, Priests Arent Good For You / Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by unmask: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2013
nice read...and a cursory look will reveal that xtianity and islam have all been built on fear....fear of hell, fear of wrath, fear of flood, fear of fire and brimstone......

All leaders in this country should swear by the earth as ifayemi proposed,....since it is obvious that swearing by bible and koran isnt working

7 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by alextayo(m): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2013
I have witnessed a Pastor with roman collar and revival pamphlets who came for Ifa consultation in a shrine and i pitied his congregation because it is evidently clear that they are under spell.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by nerodenero: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Sunymoore: Hit like if you refused to read this
Reading and acquiring knowledge is power.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by ajasa4link: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
TRUTH in iT's undiluted form ! Most Christian and muslim clerics are just hypocrites....Traditionalists still remain the most tolerant group in Nigeria . U call them devil worshippers and disturb them with megaphone, they won't fight u. But the other two religions will easily brand u a candidate of he'll once u don't agree with their religious views....smh. at pastors and imams referring members to ifa priests as saviour of last resort

6 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by unmask: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
Sapphire86: This is a Babalawo 2.0 that consults with emails!

Soon Apple is going to release an app for ifa.

#expressconnectionthingz

#TeamJesus all the way.

It is only impatience that would make sum1 run from Church to Shrine or Ifa's house!
and is email a creation of xtianity or islam?.....

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by bllaster1: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2013
Who carry this textbook put for front page?
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by nerodenero: 10:18am On Oct 26, 2013
Sunymoore: Hit like if you refused to read this
I read and understood everything,besides,no knowledge is a waste.He raised a valid point stating that if corruption would stop,we should make our leaders swear by 'Ile' meaning earth.I think that is a valid point.Kill corruption and Nigeria will be a paradise on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by sova(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2013
if u did nt read al diz essay.....
click like
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by leggo: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2013
Ola one:
So they are bad because they consult Ifa, abi?
Who told you Ifa isn't of and for God? 'White' Jesus?
you're dumb not to understand what he meant
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2013
Yes ,yes and yes .....

That is what we have been saying about IFA ..... It is a tool to Knowledge and whatever U use such Knowledge for is absolutely your responsibility !!!

U may decide to be good/bad with the Knowledge !!

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by tj4luck(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2013
hmm...
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Where is Pagan 9ja?
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by whisper88(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2013
Was I to read all dat
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by alotofgrace(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2013
too bad....but i nor read the thread
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by HAH: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2013
If one can meet this guy and develop an app that people can consult ifa it will really sell.

App developers here is an opportunity ot make millions just imagine the app download cost $10 annually and 1 million people download worldwide that is N1.6B
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by oluremi59(m): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2013
:oHmmmmnnn!

Can he tell me what would be the end of boko haram...
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2013
Keneking: Too long
that is why people fail jamb every year, indolency!

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Shollyps(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2013
HIT LIKE IF U DONT READ D POST
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Olaone1: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2013
leggo:
you're dumb not to understand what he meant
Keep him/her on a tight leash, mods. He/she wants to get destroyed. undecided
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Blaqsmith(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2013
Stinking truth!

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2013
Can't believe i read all of that,i'll prefer our politicians swearing by'IFA,OGUN'since bible and quaran hardly make them pay for their corrupt activities.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by saintNinoBran(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Hmmm, na only one religion wey i sabi and lay my faith and focus and dat is christianity and nothing but dat.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Desric(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Sir I salute you with the deepest, sincerity of respect, you are indeed the type of people we need in this country and continent. You just said everything as they are,, maybe if you are too greedy and want the people to accept you or even worship you, convert your works to a Christian church name and add everything or prayer you say " in the name of Jesus" then nobody will even care where you come from. You'll become the next private jet owner, a mini god, and a respected G.O, but because of your wisdom and love of God, you've remained where you are rendering service to the gods of our forefathers who saw our forefathers through, protected them and blessed them.
It's so painful that a very interesting article as this, our youths cannot devote a little time to read through it, they complain its too long showing how lazy we ve become as a people, we lack the zeal to learn, all we want to do is blind arguments based on sentimental, Regional lines, and that's why the whites were able to convert us very easily and we believe every single thing they present to us because we are too tired and lazy as a people to study for ourselves and try things on our own. Who said our Traditional Religion is bad, how did our forefathers survived and were able to live in peace and harmony, how come all the crisis we are having as a people started when these foreign religions invaded our land? Etc
May God continue to bless your wisdom and service to your God and humanity. Indeed I am very happy and proud that people can boldly talk about out Traditional Religions this way. If they doubt you sir, let all our leaders swear by the gods of our land and let's see how far they can still go on with their corrupt practices.

19 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Longman313(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2013
one tins i will i say is dat,we ve abandon our root and not until we go back,before tins we be okay.i am a muslim but i dont joke wit where i came from.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by jeffizy(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2013
raytony: Abi na him dey tell TB Joshua the result of matches?
Be rational!
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Ijobaorun(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Treasured-Glory:
Matthew 7:21-----Not everyone that saith unto me "Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven". 2nd Timothy 2:19----Nevertheless, the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, THE LORD KNOWETH THEM THAT ARE HIS........
thats true, but
JESUS is the WAY, TRUTH and LIVE... No one get to the FATHER except by HIM...
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Aladinn(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2013
oluremi59: :oHmmmmnnn!

Can he tell me what would be the end of boko haram...

Haven't your pastors predicted the end of Boko haram and yet the menace still lingers. keep heaping herculean task at the feet of ifa priest while you absolve your pastors and imams of their wrong predictions, using the worn out mantra of 'God knows best'.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by leggo: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Ola one:
Keep him/her on a tight leash, mods. He/she wants to get destroyed. undecided
you sound hungry. Making dumb comments and childish threats.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nigeriakan: 10:57am On Oct 26, 2013
He has said preety much. I don't bear a grudge against any religion. We're so religiously blindfolded these days to the extent that some think keeping their African names is a cardinal sin.
Take it or leave it, he's quite right on Pastors/Alfas consultin d traditional priests, I have a herberlist uncle who has pastor/alfa clients. Orun-lo-mo-eni-ti-o-la.
This interview is a good material for a drama course; Traditional African Theatre. God bless Africa. Thank God we all believe there is Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2013
But some of y'all commenting are hypocritic religious bigots. Seriously most of what this guy said is making sense. And i support dat our political leaders should be made to swear by ile..I'm very sure corruption would be reduced.
Its so sad dat dis days some people are trying so hard to relegate our tradition to extinction, some don't want to bear native names, some don't even want their children to speak their native language. Its just too bad.
I'm a christian anyway

4 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
Pagan 9ja and Okija juju over to you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Btw, where are the "praise be to obatala team" ?

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Olaone1: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Btw, where are the "praise be to obatala team" ?
Omo-to-dun cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.