Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon (31255 Views)

Best Of Logicboy- Why Pastors, Imams, Priests Arent Good For You / Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
Queenyprinxex: he is is fool. Big tym. Stop xchangin words wiv him.

and what are you?

mumu fat lady pulling your hair around like mental patient.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Queenyprinxex(f): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

and what are you?

mumu fat lady pulling your hair around like mental patient.
IMAGINE!! wuz dis meant 2 get me annoyd? Grow up dear
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 29, 2013
May the petrol tanker of the Lord crush u and ur family in Jesus name!
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Fulaman198(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2013
This discussion has turned into a religious one and not culturally related. Moving to religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Venchy: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
viski: You all love to shout TRADITION, TRADITION and TRADITION, God help you, well, satan goes tro and fro seeking whom to devour, he's competing with God, the Bible gives a very clear understanding of how things began, satan came down to earth with his dark angels(demons) when he was defeated, he succeeded in pushing us against our CREATOR (so we die), God has a special love for us 'cos we are just like his prototype in form(this is to satan shame). A blood must be shed for the remission of sin, a pure, sinless, spotless lamb. Because, without the sheding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin, even the traditionalist know that, in old times, blood of rams are shed(this is just temporary, it only demonstrates the next order of thing which is yet to come). JESUS CHRIST came to die once and for all, he arose from the dead to show how we'll also arise someday leaving the devil defeated, since then, SALVATION is now refined. The devil never rest and he'll never rest, but Christ has prayed for us before his departure, his Holy Spirit will lead us, comfort us and guide us through the way. Remember, so far as satan can tempt Jesus, no one is exempted, do not be wise in your own eyes, remember the downfall of Solomon, lean on the Holy Spirit, and guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life. In fact, not to forget, Jesus even told me to love my enemies. Ah! What greater love do we even need from God. Things will begin to turn around, you'll feel inner peace, you won't be concerned any more about any pastor or imam that is falling away, but you'll know that at the end, it comes down to YOU and God. And for the traditionalist in the house, God loves you, Jesus love you, I love you. LET US ALL STAND UP TO STOP SATAN AND HIS WORKING DEMONS ON THE TRACK!

Too Ritheous for this forum.

Let me tell you who the REAL SATAN'S are ....

1) Pastors and Reverend using congregations fund to buy private Jet and living a flamboyant life style but also pray for the crook politicians.

2) The Crooks Running Nigeria (Politicians)

3) Yourself the followers of the Business churches that never preach any gospel or make serious noise against the crime against humanity in nigeria.

IFA will tell you how it is and advise you what to do and not babble around.

This people will first of all in the morning call on God almighty for guidance before they start their day.

Coconuts.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fulaman198: This discussion has turned into a religious one and not culturally related. Moving to religion.

It has always been a Religious Thread.

I don't understand why the OP put it in Culture.

However atleast it hit fp thnx to you. so its ok.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Venchy:

Too Ritheous for this forum.

Let me tell you who the REAL SATAN'S are ....

1) Pastors and Reverend using congregations fund to buy private Jet and living a flamboyant life style but also pray for the crook politicians.

2) The Crooks Running Nigeria (Politicians)

3) Yourself the followers of the Business churches that never preach any gospel or make serious noise against the crime against humanity in nigeria.

IFA will tell you how it is and advise you what to do and not babble around.

This people will first of all in the morning call on God almighty for guidance before they start their day.

Coconuts.

1000 likes for this

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
tunjidj3: ifa is the religion but it base on imagination when you talt about odu in ifa one can get thousand result but you only pick the one that suit the problem and all goes back to desobedient angel from god .i will like u to try it NOTHIN LIKE THE NAME OF JESUS because im from ifa family and i know how powerful the name of JESUS is e.g among the success children of my family are the one who know how to use the name of JESUS

I have posted something but I modified it.

pls make me understand this post before I jump into conclusion
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
ayomide falaye: They are looking 4 truth

Ooto wa l'owo Ifa
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
viski: is it not this same traditional religion that appease and worship satan (esu)?

If I reply this post I'll be ban for life
So make I cool down
Ifa is your friend, learn from him and acquire knowledge
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
viski: You all love to shout TRADITION, TRADITION and TRADITION, God help you, well, satan goes tro and fro seeking whom to devour, he's competing with God, the Bible gives a very clear understanding of how things began, satan came down to earth with his dark angels(demons) when he was defeated, he succeeded in pushing us against our CREATOR (so we die), God has a special love for us 'cos we are just like his prototype in form(this is to satan shame). A blood must be shed for the remission of sin, a pure, sinless, spotless lamb. Because, without the sheding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin, even the traditionalist know that, in old times, blood of rams are shed(this is just temporary, it only demonstrates the next order of thing which is yet to come). JESUS CHRIST came to die once and for all, he arose from the dead to show how we'll also arise someday leaving the devil defeated, since then, SALVATION is now refined. The devil never rest and he'll never rest, but Christ has prayed for us before his departure, his Holy Spirit will lead us, comfort us and guide us through the way. Remember, so far as satan can tempt Jesus, no one is exempted, do not be wise in your own eyes, remember the downfall of Solomon, lean on the Holy Spirit, and guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life. In fact, not to forget, Jesus even told me to love my enemies. Ah! What greater love do we even need from God. Things will begin to turn around, you'll feel inner peace, you won't be concerned any more about any pastor or imam that is falling away, but you'll know that at the end, it comes down to YOU and God. And for the traditionalist in the house, God loves you, Jesus love you, I love you. LET US ALL STAND UP TO STOP SATAN AND HIS WORKING DEMONS ON THE TRACK!

So it's ok for Jews to sacrifice a human for the remission of sin but it's a sin for Yoruba to sacrifice a goat for the same remission of sin

You see the funny thing is we Yoruba don't worship the goats we sacrifice
Neither does anyone worship the goats

Here's the drop.
A compare Jesus to a goat
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
viski: Abraham wasn't a pagan, his Dad(Terah) was a pagan, Can you tell why God told him to leave his father's house.

Is this suppose to prove a point

God told me to leave my fathers house, does that make me different from him?

God told Owa Obokun and other major grandsons of Oduduwa to leave their fathers house does that make them Non-pagan?

Abraham left because his God(the same God of his father) promised him a good life. God does that with a lot of people
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
viski: Well, I think you just air that out of the pain and disappointment from most of our leaders, don't forget that God is not hungry for attention compared to satan, God is patient, forgiving and loving yet he disciplines, don't think anyone that makes a vow and do breaks it will go scot free. The time for God's reckoning will come, consider what is said here if you care to know at Matthew 5:33-37.
Satan in the Bible has never seeked attention.
It's actually the God in the Bible that chases after attention like a jealous wife of Israel
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
viski: pls be responsible, how can u then convince me after the insult. Well, exercise appropriate etiquette in laying down your viewpoint. So, what is the Yoruba translation of satan?

We Yoruba don't have a satan

Esu/Eshu isn't satan,
He is the ever obedient messenger of Olodumare
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 10:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
beejay112: Am very happy with this page.ifayemi is a well known ifa priest in ikorodu and he has always been respected by most government officials.most of the onifa,s are fraudsters and impostures but OBA ifayemi is not like them.I remember a ifa priest named BABA ETIKO in Agege,he is the second in command to OBA IFAYEMI,he told me much about ifa and I noticed he is always straight forward man compare to one OLUWO ADEMOLA which OBA IFAYEMI dismissd from his palace last year and it was even written in the paper.oluwo demola was dismissed fro Saala because he is rude. Back to the point,why I refused to serve ifa is,if u are killing any animal for ur ifa,u must bow down ur head for it and say ifa ori mi ree ooo,and the lord wrote it in the bible and quran tht don't bow down for anything I made because am the jealous God. Yes I can confirm it,over 200 pastorsi knew that have ifa but the church members will not know.ifa is good but putting ur head down is not wht I like in it.

You are still in a slave mentality.

You came bow to anything, because the Bible says so but you still bow to a craven image of yeshua and Mary

I guess you can't bow before your king but you can bow before your pastor.

Abeg u never ready to accept Ifa

But nobody is forcing to go against ur personal habits/doctrines but don't do it because a foreign book says so.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Queenyprinxex: he is a fool. Big tym. Stop xchangin words wiv him.

And you are smart because?
God would judge you all for these slander and insults against our ancestors.
A greater hell awaits u.
You know wat happens to a child that disrespected his father

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by macof(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Fulaman198: This discussion has turned into a religious one and not culturally related. Moving to religion.

Very nice cheesy
I shall nominate this thread for best religious thread of the year

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Negation: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Too many fanatics on both sides of the argument. Unnecessary abuse.

There needs to be more love, because by nature a devout christian/Muslim cannot speak the same language as a pagan or an atheist. No matter how rational the Christians/Muslims try to sound, the gentle truth is that you can't be obedient to your religion and be unbiased at the same time, it's been made impossible. Rational arguments are really only for people without binding attachments to any position.

So let those of us who want to learn about our traditional religions do so in peace, and let the more knowledgable continue to feed us with what they know. And let those who are against these religions and don't want to learn anything, visit other Christian/Islamic friendly threads.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by AkaIkenga: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Now I understand where the director of the film "Devil's Advocate" got that scene where the African traditional religion priest took a goat to the basement of his house and slaughtered it for sacrifice. The neighbours were shouting and screaming and eventually the man was arraigned in court for cruelty to animals. Thank you Priest Elebuibon for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.