Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. (2008 Views)

The Biblical Joseph, The First And Greatest 419 Story Ever Told. / Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Is It Right To Honour Or Worship Mary The Mother Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
babestell:
Please brother of mine ignore this guy, he has made up his mind, nothing we say can change it. He is just looking for your mouth.
so mary is death and u are calling a dead person to pray for you. I never knew dat mary is dead. So she is dead abi?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
italo: ^^^

The reason has been given you and you call it trash.

Where did we say that Mary didn't die?
i never knew dat mary is dead. I hv to update my knowledge then.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by italo: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
babestell:
Please brother of mine ignore this guy, he has made up his mind, nothing we say can change it. He is just looking for your mouth.

Good advice.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by woky: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ukuts gp: Why are u people nt using joseph the father of God in ur prayers that's all. Stop talking trash. By d way, Why do u people say that mary did nt die?
haaaa... from joseph to mary.

Stay one place naa..
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
italo:

Good advice.
what is good in that?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by italo: 11:20pm On Nov 02, 2013
lipsrsealed
Ukuts gp: what is good in that?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2013
Speechless?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by italo: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2013
Ukuts gp: Speechless?

lipsrsealed
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2013
italo:

lipsrsealed
wont u talk?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by italo: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
lipsrsealed
Ukuts gp: wont u talk?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2014
njokusboy:
Mary was conceived of the holy spirit while she was still a virgin.. Joseph didn't bed her, hence it was calles the immaculate conception..."The angel gabriel told her, "hail mary, full of grace, the lord is with you"... Also, little was heard of joseph after the birth of christ, it was mary that made jesus christ turn the water to wine at the wedding even when he said his time had not come, d same mary stood at the foot of the cross with peter when he was crucified...

My opinion though..

hey what verse is that you qouted
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i never knew dat mary is dead. I hv to update my knowledge then.
choi! so you swallow the lie that have no Biblical base hook line and sinker
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2014
efedua:
let them them provide the verse first
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:51am On Oct 19, 2014
efedua:
choi! so you swallow the lie that have no Biblical base hook line and sinker
can't u see that i am speaking ironically?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2014
efedua:

Luke 1:28, John 2:3-5, John 19:26-27

Here bro
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2014
njokusboy:

Here bro
but Joseph is the father of Jesus
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Macelliot(m): 7:28am On Oct 19, 2014
OlamiB:
If you say Jesus does not have an earthly father then it means he does not belong to the tribe of judea! Moreso he is not a decendant of David!
What of Mary?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Macelliot(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i know what is true and what is false from the bible
Thank u very much!
What is the name of your church?
Which church out of the millions in protestant/pentecostal church is true?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

What of Mary?
pls did Jesus have an earthly father?

Mary is the earthly mother.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Thank u very much!
What is the name of your church?
Which church out of the millions in protestant/pentecostal church is true?
u dnt hv to know my church.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Macelliot(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
pls did Jesus have an earthly father?

Mary is the earthly mother.
Jesus did not have an earthly father. He has a guildian-father who married His mother.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2014
Macelliot:

Jesus did not have an earthly father. He has a guildian-father who married His mother.
a father is a father whether earthly, guardian or whatever name u choose to call it.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Gregdcutie(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2014
Attention w.hore .. I bet you were up all night trying to come up that one.... Your effort has paid off and you've been noticed you can now slip into something more comfortable like a coma

P. S If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be
smart. Otherwise you're just an a.s.s.
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Gregdcutie:
Attention w.hore .. I bet you were up all night trying to come up that one.... Your effort has paid off and you've been noticed you can now slip into something more comfortable like a coma

P. S If you're gonna be a smartass, first you have to be
smart. Otherwise you're just an a.s.s.
do u think i'm the one that went to root out this thread? U must be a joke. Do i even need an attention from u.
Meanwhile, partiallity in the catholic...
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Rich4god:
I thought you said you were once a cstholic. If so, the you dont really knw much about the catholic church. We catholics equally pray through Joseph, just like we do ti Mary and other saints. Just that Mary is called the Mother of God because the flesh that Christ took was gotten from her and none from Joseph. Joseph is known as foster father of Jesus.
Is Jesus God?
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Expressions(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2014
cheesy
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
njokusboy:

Here bro
I think this(Matthew 12:46-50) would contradict the intending use of Luke 1:28 to form doctrine, and perhaps it is a salutation, not prayer from the angel to the highly favoured woman, who is to bear a son from God, which the promise unto Abraham would be filled on. Now considered how great was this son, and why the angle would have to hail her and tell the good tidings, and Mary in a place thank God for making her to be called blessed. Then for John 19:26-27 it of no doubt that Jesus showed the compassion of humanity to his mother by whom he became man when he was about to die, so he asked one of his must loved disciple(not Peter) who was standing close to take his' mother as his mother and also to his mother he asked her to take that disciple as his son. And I believe the the end reading of of '27' gives the full explanation of that incidence,"And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home".
Re: Partiality-using Mary The Mother Of God And Not Using Joseph The Father Of God. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ukutsgp:
can't u see that i am speaking ironically?
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says Christianity Is Not A Religion? / PASTOR ORDERS FEMALE MEMBERS TO REMOVE UNDERWEAR SO GOD CAN ENTER THEIR BODIES / The Bishop Who Deprived His Wife From Attending Her Daughters Marriage Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.