Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? (1983 Views)

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
The last couple of months have been devastating for our fellow human beings in the middle east, with Isis killing people in Iraq and syria, families have been put in mourning, and lots of people have lost their lives, and with the recent massacre of over a thousand palestinian women and children a question comes to mind, from a religious perspective, I would like to ask my christian brothers and sisters, where they think the souls of the palestinians would go? Would the palestinians go to hell or heaven, given the fact that they did not believe in Jesus christ while alive, will the dead palestinians go to hell? I would like to hear your opinions,
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 03, 2014
How can you go to somewhere that does not exist.

And then to suggest that they will go to HELL after all the HELL they have being through is enough evidence that HELL is an invented MYTH used for control.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Tolexander: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
bolaino: The last couple of months have been devastating for our fellow human beings in the middle east, with Isis killing people in Iraq and syria, families have been put in mourning, and lots of people have lost their lives, and with the recent massacre of over a thousand palestinian women and children a question comes to mind, from a religious perspective, I would like to ask my christian brothers and sisters, where they think the souls of the palestinians would go? Would the palestinians go to hell or heaven, given the fact that they did not believe in Jesus christ while alive, will the dead palestinians go to hell? I would like to hear your opinions,
what about the israelites killing them, where will they go giving the fact that majority of them aren't christians?

I hate the statement telling me Israel is a chosen generation!

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2014
All Sinners will go to Hell. Case Close

4 Likes

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alentyno: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel: How can you go to somewhere that does not exist.

And then to suggest that they will go to HELL after all the HELL they have being through is enough evidence that HELL is an invented MYTH used for control.
Then explain the story of lazarus and the rich man
Sometimes the way you talk even confuses the devil. I wonder the Jesus christ you claim to be following. I bet He(Jesus) himself do wonder. Heck every one is wondering!

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2014
Another question for the gods!!!

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alentyno: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2014
As for you OP. The answer to the question is in Romans 2:12
Listen People sin against the revelation
they have, not by the revelation they do not have.
God will judge people according to the light they
have (1:19-20), not according to the light they do
not possess.
God operates under no false distinction. There is
no advantage to the Jew for merely possession of
the Law when it comes to how God judges sin. He
will judge both Jew and Gentile equally and by a
fair standard. God’s judgment measures lives
based on actuality. In this case,
not that their condemnation and perdition will be
illegal, or not in due course of law; but it will not
proceed upon, or according to the law of Moses,
they never had; and much less for not believing in Christ, of whom they never heard; but their
perdition will be for their sins committed without
the law of Moses, against the law of nature: their
not having the written law of Moses will be no
plea in their favour, or be a reason why they
should not be condemned; their persons will not
be regarded as with or without the law, but their
sins committed by them, to which facts their
consciences will bear witness

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2014
alentyno:
Then explain the story of lazarus and the rich man
Sometimes the way you talk even confuses the devil. I wonder the Jesus christ you claim to be following. I bet He(Jesus) himself do wonder. Heck every one is wondering!

It is a Parable.

The real Jesus is not tormenting anyone in any hell.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alentyno: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

It is a Parable.

Ok explain the parable

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Bunchersstab(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2014
Ceasar1: All Sinners will go to Hell. Case Close
Thank you very much Ceasar...
John14:6 -Jesus said:- I am d way,d truth & d life ;no man cometh unto d father,but by me.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Rich4god(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

It is a Parable.

So where will unbelievers go after death...
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rich4god: So where will unbelievers go after death...

to HELL , i,e the grave. Both believers and sinners go there.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Rich4god(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

to HELL , i,e the grave. Both believers and sinners go there.

If both go there, then what is the different between a believer and non-believer... And what is the state of the soul in your own definition of hell...
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel: How can you go to somewhere that does not exist.

My humble sire, Good to have you here, in other words, you do not believe in the christian idea of HELL.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tolexander: what about the israelites killing them, where will they go giving the fact that majority of them aren't christians?

The jews hate jesus, They do not believe there was ever any body called jesus, they believe jesus was a creation of the romans.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ceasar1: All Sinners will go to Hell. Case Close
So according to you, the palestinians are sinners, and what makes them sinners if may ask?
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
alentyno: As for you OP. The answer to the question is in Romans 2:12
Listen People sin against the revelation
they have, not by the revelation they do not have.
God will judge people according to the light they
have (1:19-20), not according to the light they do
not possess.
God operates under no false distinction. There is
no advantage to the Jew for merely possession of
the Law when it comes to how God judges sin. He
will judge both Jew and Gentile equally and by a
fair standard. God’s judgment measures lives
based on actuality. In this case,
not that their condemnation and perdition will be
illegal, or not in due course of law; but it will not
proceed upon, or according to the law of Moses,
they never had; and much less for not believing in Christ, of whom they never heard; but their
perdition will be for their sins committed without
the law of Moses, against the law of nature: their
not having the written law of Moses will be no
plea in their favour, or be a reason why they
should not be condemned; their persons will not
be regarded as with or without the law, but their
sins committed by them, to which facts their
consciences will bear witness
your explanation makes sense in a way, you aren't condemning them totally, I can relate to an extent with what you've written.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
bolaino: The last couple of months have been devastating for our fellow human beings in the middle east, with Isis killing people in Iraq and syria, families have been put in mourning, and lots of people have lost their lives, and with the recent massacre of over a thousand palestinian women and children a question comes to mind, from a religious perspective, I would like to ask my christian brothers and sisters, where they think the souls of the palestinians would go? Would the palestinians go to hell or heaven, given the fact that they did not believe in Jesus christ while alive, will the dead palestinians go to hell? I would like to hear your opinions,
Hell is just for the moment....it's a prison yard for now....at the end of this age,Hell will still give them up.
They might go through a lot,satan doesn't care,there are rules in the world of these spirits...if you're ignorant,you're ignorant.
With the person bombed&the person bombing another....all together are going to the same place if their work is not right before Him.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Hell is just for the moment....it's a prison yard for now....at the end of this age,Hell will still give them up.
They might go through a lot,satan doesn't care,there are rules in the world of these spirits...if you're ignorant,you're ignorant.
With the person bombed&the person bombing another....all together are going to the same place if their work is not right before Him.

There are serious problems with this comment :

1. Where did the sinners who died in the old testament go to ?
2. Who is in charge of hell
3. Why is God's beloved MAN in this hell already and suffering while the demons are free to roam about and harass mankind ?
4. Do you admit that there are 2 Hells, i.e one before judgement and one after judgement

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
bolaino: My humble sire, Good to have you here, in other words, you do not believe in the christian idea of HELL.

I don't.

The KJV English bible has translated the grave into HELL all over the bible. This is a serious error and very misleading. Newer bible versions use the correct words such as Sheol or hades or Gehenna|( lake of fire ).

HELL generally means the grave.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

There are serious problems with this comment :

1. Where did the sinners who died in the old testament go to ?
2. Who is in charge of hell
3. Why is God's beloved MAN in this hell already and suffering while the demons are free to roam about and harass mankind ?
4. Do you admit that there are 2 Hells, i.e one before judgement and one after judgement

Thanks.
Recently i told in one thread that if you said this in BC, i will agree with you.
1. First you must know that Hell are in levels....there is one that is a prison yard,there is one above it in that region that is safe....Jesus call it the Bosom of Abraham.Satan have no right over such men in the latter because they obeyed God while still in earthen vessel. But the sinners go into torment(prison) as seen in the parable.

2. That which i answered in (1), satan is in charged of it.i mean the lower regions.Hell doesn't pain evil spirits,it's like a natural home.

3. Demons roam until the appointed time when judgement shall come....God will raise an army from men that will thrown satan down that old serpent.

4. People don't understand this concept Hell is different from Lake of Fire....LAKE is what these spirits are afraid of. Even Hell will be cast into the Lake as seen in Revelation. HELL is what some men are passing through right now...LAKE is yet to come....Satan will be tormented there. Every man have been blessed above hell but people there are been held down there by ignorance.
Thanks
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

I don't.

The KJV English bible has translated the grave into HELL all over the bible. This is a serious error and very misleading. Newer bible versions use the correct words such as Sheol or hades or Gehenna|( lake of fire ).

HELL generally means the grave.
I agree with you on this. But this brings up another question, where does the soul Go after death, The body goes to the grave but where does the soul/spirit go?
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by bolaino(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Hell is just for the moment....it's a prison yard for now....at the end of this age,Hell will still give them up.
hmmm interesting.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: Recently i told in one thread that if you said this in BC, i will agree with you.
1. First you must know that Hell are in levels....there is one that is a prison yard,there is one above it in that region that is safe....Jesus call it the Bosom of Abraham.Satan have no right over such men in the latter because they obeyed God while still in earthen vessel. But the sinners go into torment(prison) as seen in the parable.

The Bible says in the mouth of 2 or 3 people a matter is established. The story of Lazarus and the Rich Man is a Parable but for the benefit of doubt can you show me from the OT where this Abraham's bosom was mentioned as a place to go to after death.

2. That which i answered in (1), satan is in charged of it.i mean the lower regions.Hell doesn't pain evil spirits,it's like a natural home.

But the bible says that SATAN is not in Hell , in fact one day he will be tormented in Hell.

Currently this is where the devil and his devils are :

"The LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it." - Job 1:7

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" - 1 Peter 5:8

There is nowhere in the bible that tells us Satan is in hell or in charge of Hell.

3. Demons roam until the appointed time when judgement shall come....God will raise an army from men that will thrown satan down that old serpent.

Where is the bolded statement in the bible , please quote scripture.

4. People don't understand this concept Hell is different from Lake of Fire....LAKE is what these spirits are afraid of. Even Hell will be cast into the Lake as seen in Revelation. HELL is what some men are passing through right now...LAKE is yet to come....Satan will be tormented there. Every man have been blessed above hell but people there are been held down there by ignorance.

Which Hell is different from the Lake of Fire :

1. Hades
2. Sheol
3. Gehenna
4. Tartarus

Also, the rest of your comment is unintelligible , please rephrase.

Thanks.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
bolaino: I agree with you on this. But this brings up another question, where does the soul Go after death, The body goes to the grave but where does the soul/spirit go?

Man is a SOUL , read Gen 2:7

When we die we return to dust ( God calls us dust ) and the breath of life ( spirit ) returns to God. At this point MAN ceases to be a SOUL.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by TellBlazer(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tolexander: what about the israelites killing them, where will they go giving the fact that majority of them aren't christians?

Israelites are not the ISIS,the ISIS are islamic fanatics in Iraq and Syria.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by TellBlazer(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2014

Israelites are not the ISIS,the ISIS are islamic fanatics in Iraq and Syria.Israel are Bombing gaza cos gaza killed 3 youth from israel.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by twosquare(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

The Bible says in the mouth of 2 or 3 people a matter is established. The story of Lazarus and the Rich Man is a Parable but for the benefit of doubt can you show me from the OT where this Abraham's bosom was mentioned as a place to go to after death.

But the bible says that SATAN is not in Hell , in fact one day he will be tormented in Hell.

Currently this is where the devil and his devils are :

"The LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "From roaming about on the earth and walking around on it." - Job 1:7

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" - 1 Peter 5:8

There is nowhere in the bible that tells us Satan is in hell or in charge of Hell.

Where is the bolded statement in the bible , please quote scripture.

Which Hell is different from the Lake of Fire :

1. Hades
2. Sheol
3. Gehenna
4. Tartarus

Also, the rest of your comment is unintelligible , please rephrase.

Thanks.
i locked it for a reason......Have just explained to you the dimensions in Hell unless you don't believe in it,as per Revelation.....LAKE of Fire is superior to Hell.

And you talking of satan not in charge, you don't have to be physically present before you're in charge of something. Even in the natural realm of ours, we can see this.spiritual powers&authority are different.

Meditate on Rev 12. and cross check with Isaiah 14:12-17 Then,meditate on Psalm 110:2. Am using java phone to post.

This God made many worlds....LAKE is different from Hell.lake is yet to come.And it is in levels.That world have chambers.,it is where you can go now and come back. Just like you can travel to Heaven&come back.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by TellBlazer(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
frosbel:

Man is a SOUL , read Gen 2:7

When we die we return to dust ( God calls us dust ) and the breath of life ( spirit ) returns to God. At this point MAN ceases to be a SOUL.
Explain this quote. "WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS SOUL"
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by alexleo(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
bolaino: I agree with you on this. But this brings up another question, where does the soul Go after death, The body goes to the grave but where does the soul/spirit go?

Whether you agree with him or not doesn't change anything. Our belief or unbelief of what is in the scriptures doesn't change it. When you leave this world you ll see that you deceived yourself.

Jesus described it as everlasting fire in Mathew 18:8
Mathew 25:41.

Matthew 3:12 desribes it as unquenchable fire.

Mark 3:29 jesus called it eternal damnation.

Matthew 18:9 says hell fire.
Mark 9:47 says hell fire.
Mark 9:48 says its a fire that cannot be qenched.
Again the story of Lazarus and the rich man in Luke 16:22-31 is NEVER a parable. The scripture NEVER said its a parable.
I ll rather belief the words of Jesus than believe a worthless teachings full of lies by frosbel or any other person here.
Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
@bolaino, you will do well to take heed and not listen to brain washed fanatics who follow American Churches rather than Jesus. These people have the wicked spirit of the Pharisees , ignore their threats, rantings and ramblings and do your research yourself, God gave you a brain to use it like the Berean Christians.

A good starting place is :

http://bwid.net/studies/mythhell.htm

1 Like

Re: Christians, Will The Dead Palestinians Go To Hell? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
twosquare: i locked it for a reason......Have just explained to you the dimensions in Hell unless you don't believe in it,as per Revelation.....LAKE of Fire is superior to Hell.

And you talking of satan not in charge, you don't have to be physically present before you're in charge of something. Even in the natural realm of ours, we can see this.spiritual powers&authority are different.

Meditate on Rev 12. and cross check with Isaiah 14:12-17 Then,meditate on Psalm 110:2. Am using java phone to post.

This God made many worlds....LAKE is different from Hell.lake is yet to come.And it is in levels.That world have chambers.,it is where you can go now and come back. Just like you can travel to Heaven&come back.

Brother, you sound confused and are not making any sense, who told you Hell was 3 dimensional ?? Show me the scripture that supports this fable.

The other questions you decided to dodge them. smh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Law Vs. Legalism / Divine Visitation With W.F. Kumuyi / Pastor Benny Hinn To Host Pastor Chris For Live Healing Service- January 27th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.