Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? (1338 Views)

Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / Steer Clear Of My Charity, Kingsley Kuku Tells EFCC / EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2013
You've seen his letters to vanguard, premium times and the media in general

the man has penned a lot of verbiage, all with the goal of whitewashing Madam Minister's actions

i decided to google man

all i have found is aviation stakeholder - aviation consultant

the man does not appear to exist before the SR story broke
All publications by him are about Madam Minister - the 'aviation consultant' seems to be like the faceless 'concerned professionals' of hurricane sanusi -

so who is captain ore kingsley? a new sincere nigerian trotted out to do spin and damage control for the avaricious minister?

can anyone point us to any other publications of this 'aviation stakeholder' whose only brief seems to be long winded and meaningless articles intended to whitewash authority stealing?
Re: Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:11am On Oct 26, 2013
Pls go ahead and do d investigation,nairaland has given u d go ahead to investigate on our behalf,all neccessary tools will be made available to u.u can sellect people to work it.thank u
Re: Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:14am On Oct 26, 2013
Amy with ur encouragement and ur belief that i can achieve,finally it is job well done
Re: Who Is Captain Ore Kingsley? by gurnam: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2013
A ghost brought to life by Ms Stellah Ole Barawo Onyeoshi Oduah...a disgraced Princess from a village in Ogbaru LG in Anambra state.

(1) (Reply)

At Least 115 dollar-Billonaires In Nigeria - Ambassador John Campbell / Former Aviation Minister Stella Oduah To Run For Senate / Sos : Appeal From Students On Rivers State Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.