Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige (842 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by Noneroone(m): 8:24am On Oct 26, 2013
FROM NGIGE'S FACEBOOK PAGE...

Agulu People's Grand Alliance is at it again.
After their secret agreement where they
signed off 5.76 billion of Anambra funds to
themselves leaked out to the press; a
document Obiano could not successfully deny
at the debate yesterday, these master liars
have gone haywire with the propaganda that
I slapped a Catholic priest! Tufiakwa! I am a
knight of the Catholic church and can never
imagine that even in my dream! That lie is so
laughable! Imagine the number of security
men, protocol staff, sss and policemen that
herald me wherever I go, and someone sits
on his computer to type that I have to push
and slap people to make way for myself! Pls
go and call them liars wherever they are!
Liars! Liars!! Liars!!!
Re: I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by Omexonomy: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2013
One thing is certain ngige is a knight of the anglican communion.
You APC people started all this lies in nairaland now we dont know which is truth and false
Re: I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by gbanikiti(m): 8:35am On Oct 26, 2013
All Liars will go to hell so says the bible. Ngige, nothing do you. You shall become the next governor of anambra state n'ike nke chukwu. All your haters will be put to shame.
Re: I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by JMOI: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2013
There is no room for the Igbo-hating APC in our territory. Ngige has clearly lost it.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by Akpaife(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2013
why human being love lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: There is no room for the Igbo-hating APC in our territory. Ngige has clearly lost it.

People like you are like Blind Bartimeus in the Bible....who are obviously blinded to reality and have sworn never to be delivered from bigotry and hatred

Indeed Ben Akabueze a Commissioner who is like the Prime Minister in Lagos an APC state in charge of Economic Planning for over 12years now from the Tinubu era is not an Igbo man or the about 7900 Igbo civil servants in LASG and agencies or Joe Igbokwe who is the DG of LASAA from Nnewi is not an Igbo man or a man named C Don Adinuba who is one of the Media Consultants to Fashola is not an Igbo man

No matter what one does,some of you are incurable pessimists hence should be left to wallow in your vomit

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Slap a Catholic Priest, Ignore The Lies- Ngige by JMOI: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2013
sagombugo:

People like you are like Blind Bartimeus in the Bible....who are obviously blinded to reality and have sworn never to be delivered from bigotry and hatred

Indeed Ben Akabueze a Commissioner who is like the Prime Minister in Lagos an APC state in charge of Economic Planning for over 12years now from the Tinubu era is not an Igbo man or the about 7900 Igbo civil servants in LASG and agencies or Joe Igbokwe who is the DG of LASAA from Nnewi is not an Igbo man or a man named C Don Adinuba who is one of the Media Consultants to Fashola is not an Igbo man

No matter what one does,some of you are incurable pessimists hence should be left to wallow in your vomit
How many Igbos are in the APC's national leadership body?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mr Ibu And Victor Osuagwu Comment On Willie Obiano Mapractrice / Anambra 2014: Who The Cap Fits / FRSC Inaugurates Bicycle Riding As Means Of Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.