Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger (498 Views)

Please Check This Blog and Tell Me What You Think Without Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger by vowiski(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2013
In 2011, Technocrati placed the figure of blogs floating around the world at over 158 million. Fast forward to 2013 and that figure would have increased tremendously because every day, thousands of blogs are created. Numbers like this clearly shows that the blogosphere is enormous and alive. Numbers like this can cast fear on intending bloggers; numbers like this could also make a blogger’s passion dead on arrival. Where do I come in and what makes me different from the millions of bloggers out there? And more questions to reasoning like “my writing sucks” and no one “cares about me” forms the dominant conscious thought which eventually leads to self-destruction. Good news, you can become that kickass blogger today, right now, by making up your mind and thinking beyond your fears.

What are these fears that bloggers struggle with? Let examine the most obvious and how we can get rid of them. The right mindset to start with is believing that becoming a kickass blogger is completely realizable.

Read More cheesy
Re: Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger by JMOI: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Your title is not "sticky" enough, you still have a lot to learn about SEO.
Re: Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger by vowiski(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
JMOI: Your title is not "sticky" enough, you still have a lot to learn about SEO.

I care less about SEO.. Finding a balance with both humans and bot is the key now. I guess you
don't know what the humingbird search algorithm brings.. cheesy
Re: Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger by JMOI: 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
vowiski:

I care less about SEO.. Finding a balance with both humans and bot is the key now. I guess you
Lol, what of singing bat?
Just kidding, ride on.
Re: Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger by ZinoFego: 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
I guess that guy was just trying to be of help.

vowiski:

Re: Think Beyond Your Fears To Become A Kickass Blogger by vowiski(m): 6:05am On Oct 27, 2013
ZinoFego: I guess that guy was just trying to be of help.

Thanks... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Website / Pls Guide Me / My Aitel Bis Subcription For My Ipad Is Still On And Rocking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.