Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Parents, Expose Us Now Or We Will Get Exposed And Expose Your Ignorance!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Parents, Expose Us Now Or We Will Get Exposed And Expose Your Ignorance!!! (485 Views)

Anti-tithe Arguments are Motivated By Selfishness And Ignorance / Rev. Chris Okotie’s Love Child Expose? Woman Claims 3 Abortions For Him / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Expose Us Now Or We Will Get Exposed And Expose Your Ignorance!!! by femikings(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2013
PARENTS EXPOSE US NOW OR WE WILL GET EXPOSED AND EXPOSE YOUR IGNORANCE!!!
EXPOSE THEM YOURSELF
This is a special plea to all parents. Please expose your children yourself. If not, they will get exposed through other means which may be wrong and you may not be in control of. Many parents thought keeping their children at home; not allowing them to mingle, closing the gates and being harsh on them would make them good children. I tell you, those parents should get ready for a time bomb because the devil is aware that the child would leave you one day and go to school. It may be a secondary boarding school or university that will take him/her far from you; then they would practice all the things you did not allow them to do when they get there. Even for children who may be willing to maintain the lifestyle given to them by their parents, they begin to feel inferior to their mates;in the bid to feel among, and also due to ignorance which is caused by the parents, they begin to learn every wrong thing and there will be no sieve to separate the lies from the truth. I call this type of children “freedom gainers.”

They have never been free at home; their father is the lion of the tribe of the family. I work at present at the students’ affairs division of a university and I see such children regularly. They want to attend all parties on campus because...........http://parentalbreakthrough.com/2013/10/parents-expose-us-now-or-we-will-get-exposed-and-expose-your-ignorance/
Check my page for more details of the .or www.parentalbreakthrough.com/events or

join us
Parental breakthrough summit,Lagos 27TH OCT 4pm "STOP THE GLORY HUNTERS" EXODUS 1:16
@ Dayspring ministries int'l, Gate bus stop ipaja. CALL 07034489898 F0R ENQUIRERS

GOD HAS PROMISED TO SECURE JEALOUSLY OUR CHILDREN'S TO MANIFESTATION AND FULFILLMENT

(1) (Reply)

If God Forgive Your Sin(s), Does It Mean You're Save/have Salvation? / Is Christ Divided ? / Spiritual Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.