Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

New Robbery Style In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Robbery Style In Lagos (1578 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Robbery Style In Lagos by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2013
Theirs is this new style used by robbers to snatch cars from their victim.

A friend of mine rode on his car with his uncle and drove towards oshodi from Apapa last thursday, he was stoped at oshodi by some policemen for checking because the back number plate was not at the back of the vehicle,the police men entered his car,while he was trying to sort things out with the policemen, a man came from no where introducing himself as a mobile police man with his ID card,and he said to my friend "don't you know me,am your uncle's friend,out of annoyance my friend attacked him and said I don't know you to be my uncle's friend and aside that the person sitting next to me is my uncle,how come he does not know you,quickly,the said mobile police man letf the scene. The next words that came from the policemen who stopped him earlier was,YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU DID NOT GIVE THAT MOPOL AUDIENCE,u would have blame yourself.That the next he would have done is to pretend to the policemen in uniform as if my friend was his relative.he will ask my friend to bring the car key in order to settle with the policeman so that he will not be extorted,meanwhile,his mission was to enter the car and drive away.
My fear is this,are the policemen not working together with the so call MOPOL to commit that crime,if they are not,I think they should be in the position to question the Mopol,but they did not.

We need to be vgilant when we are stoped on the road by any policeman,don't give them room to jump into your car,or take your car key from you,anywhere you are stopped by policemen,becareful of anyone who shows as a good samaritan.

1 Like

Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by Afrocatalyst: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2013
Too bad. Why didn't the policemen arrest the so called MOPOL having known he was a thief?

1 Like

Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by autonomy: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Too bad. Why didn't the policemen arrest the so called MOPOL having known he was a thief?
that has been my question,this kind of story should be on front page for people learn from.....
Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by Osama10(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2013
Its a pity our NPF has stooped so low all because of money,they are all part of the syndicate,trust them to your peril.

Nigeria is due for PAPA.
Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by Arosa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Too bad. Why didn't the policemen arrest the so called MOPOL having known he was a thief?

It's obvious now that the job of the NP is not to arrest thieves rather to harass innocent citizens. undecided
Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
op u should have got the names of the police men @ the check pt so that u can report to their DPO or area commander (or whatever its called )
Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by angelTI(f): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
[quote
author=Osama10]Its a pity our NPF has stooped so low all because of
money,they are all part of the syndicate,trust them to your peril.

Nigeria is due for PAPA.[/quote]

PAPA? What is that pls?
Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by Deschil: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
DPO/Area Commander might be the brain behind the crime... My fear is, I hope people won't get shot/manhandled for resisting arrest...
franclean flexy: op u should have got the names of the police men @ the check pt so that u can report to their DPO or area commander (or whatever its called )
Re: New Robbery Style In Lagos by yomalex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
ah ah

(1) (Reply)

Aba Central Mosque Raided By Soldiers, Chief Imam Arrested / Aregbesola's Terrorists Arrested / So Real: Mermaid Washed Ashore On A Beach In Africa! (look)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.