Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Is The Significance Of Tarry Night? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Significance Of Tarry Night? (3962 Views)

Waiting Upon The Lord - (tarry And Don't Faint) / The Significance Of Ash Wednesday / What Is The Significance Of Praying Before Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Tarry Night? by badmrkt(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
I don't know if a thread with this topic or content has been created before, if it has i'm sorry if not i need honest and indepth analysis on it. I see no reason why one will spend a whole night doing what can possibly be done within 30 minutes or less. Is there any special blessings attached to it? Or does it have any biblical backing? And why is it always on Fridays?...lots of questions you'd say...thanks as you all enlighten me. God bless!.
Re: What Is The Significance Of Tarry Night? by spencerwilliams(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2013
D u mean night vigil?

(1) (Reply)

If Christians MUST Pay Tithes, Who Does Adeboye Pay His Tithes To? / Beware Of The Nairalander hugbo orore ''demigods666'' Aka Fake Satanist Pt 2 / Pastor Yonggi Cho Jailed Three Years For $12m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.