Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation (26240 Views)

How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by 80million1: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Entrepreneurs
...they are meeting a need.
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by phiszo(m): 12:20am On Oct 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by izzo22: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2013
#80million:
Entrepreneurs
...they are meeting a need.
Close dat mouth...thatz yoruba MFIA for u..Mega City my foot!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Seequadry(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Welcome to canoe...
link btwn ejigbo and ajao estate(lagos)8motnhs ago.....
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by ivcraig(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Hmmm... We have one at Ago-Jakande estate, Isolo area. And we pay to cross tha bridge...
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by sportfeva(m): 12:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Na only Elite dem dey build bridge for. Eko for show. Fashola want to turn Lagos to elite community only. Beggars and poor, no space.
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by soulglo: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2013
Is there water under that "bridge"
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by scribble: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2013
look at some of these Yoruba bashers acting like they've ever had to cross such a bridge before.

i bet you if akwa ibom people were given a choice to remain in Akwa Ibom under Akpabio or move to Lagos and taste real development, that the only people left in Eket would be mobil staff

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by dkings101(m): 1:28am On Oct 27, 2013
soul_glo: Is there water under that "bridge"

No na grass dey there...
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Richy4(m): 1:29am On Oct 27, 2013
This is just the difference between western world and Africa especially Nigeria. when something like this appears on a blog, The western Government will act on it and pretend that it was an oversight.

But African Government who does not value the live of it's citizens will wait until someone or people dies. when people eventually gave up the ghost due to the fault that was not theirs, they will set up a 5 man committee to make an inquiry for 3 months. why the people died and why the bridge was not constructed and how many years the contract has been given.

And Nairalanders will say their favorable quote that I have grown to hate on this forum " RIP"

I just hope people using this bridge has prepared their will.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by carrybreeze: 1:47am On Oct 27, 2013
is this a time for a display of the extortionist spirit in some avaricious Nigerians? How creative is this decay? just thinking out loud....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Laenec: 2:29am On Oct 27, 2013
Laenec: Distress call! Armed Robbery attack at mercyland estate at isheri lagos. Pls any link for police help? At the moment
Laenec: Distress call! Armed Robbery attack at mercyland estate at isheri lagos. Pls any link for police help? At the moment
solved. Tnks
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 27, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by kaze4blues(m): 2:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Nice initiative
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by dheaven: 2:49am On Oct 27, 2013
Thinking of another area government is not doing well to invest on. Many opprtunities in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by dgreatyen(m): 3:05am On Oct 27, 2013
na my hood b dat;oo,abeg mak dey do smh abt d bridge at lanre,so horrible,dat bridge is bcumn somtin else,human life ar danger,so d ryt pple shd luk into it bfore death bcums d odar of d day...God blis naija
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Funjosh(m): 4:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Thank God for PAKO bridge. If you live around igando and egan you will undastand what i mean.
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by isaiahethan: 4:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Good income you wanna try grin
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 27, 2013
solomon111: For a state as small in land area as lagos, with the biggest IGR and one of the biggest federal allocation,i wonder why it should take the incompetent state govt ages to provide the minimum standard of infrastructure.
The only places in lagos benefiting from govt attention is ikoyi,ikeja and the island.
The mainland which makes up to 2/3 of lagos is a complete mess.
This fashola has to go and learn governance at the feet of gov. akpabio.
and ROCHAS OKOROCHA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2013
soul_glo: Is there water under that "bridge"
NO THERE IS HONEY UNDER DAT BRIDGE........st*pid question MtcHwwwwwwww
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Niyisuuru: 4:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Fine
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by soulglo: 5:14am On Oct 27, 2013
profjustine458: NO THERE IS HONEY UNDER DAT BRIDGE........st*pid question MtcHwwwwwwww

I feel pity for you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by deols(f): 5:18am On Oct 27, 2013
That bridge looks suicidal...
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by ibkgab001: 5:51am On Oct 27, 2013
Trust me God can change those bridges to a London type very soon ....like if you trust in God that one day Nigeria roads willbe safer

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by badmeat(m): 5:52am On Oct 27, 2013
Na wooden bridge we go take cross go Eko atlantic city,Fashola n Tinubu r trying o,MEGA CITY,grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 27, 2013
Odunharry: una nid 2 c d bridge mak link ajegunle to apapa...
#10 per persn and i knw mre dan 500people pass dia a day n sme wil do mre dan 1c.
dnt knw aw much it d fee nw sha

Apapa n Ajeromi local govt i hail o.
u are a learner, ask anyone that passes their daily will tell u that minimum numbers of people passing are more than 100k and u are forced to pay 20 naira per cross. Now do the maths, if it rained, u know for that day that apapa will be locked down and people will be forced to take that place because that is s the shortest place to mile 2, surulere, lagos island, yaba, aj city and all surrounding neibourhoods.

2 LGA are in charge, apapa and ajeromi/ifelodun for a bridge not up to 25 meter long.
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by MikkyT1(m): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2013
greatgod2012: Sorry, didnt have time to read the long article, but according to the heading, as far as it Lagos that is concerned, any business can certainly bring you breakthrough.

This is just to remind ourselves that government alone cant do or fix everything.
May God help our nation.
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by MikkyT1(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2013
ibkgab001: Trust me God can change those bridges to a London type very soon ....like if you trust in God that one day Nigeria roads willbe safer

Abi oooo
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by saintNinoBran(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2013
Thats a nice and welcome development, since the govt do not want to do sumtin, let dem be doing it and be getting means of living from there.
Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by ba7man(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2013
solomon111: For a state as small in land area as lagos, with the biggest IGR and one of the biggest federal allocation,i wonder why it should take the incompetent state govt ages to provide the minimum standard of infrastructure.
The only places in lagos benefiting from govt attention is ikoyi,ikeja and the island.
The mainland which makes up to 2/3 of lagos is a complete mess.
This fashola has to go and learn governance at the feet of gov. akpabio.
Do you think Lagos state is a collection of villages and towns that 3 flyovers and 10 roads will suddenly be visible as "Uncommon transformation??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation by Aromas: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2013
gramci:

fashole is working APC is working, Tinubu is choping. Eko oni baje

POC is FASHOLA not FASHOLE and please let me remind you that whenever they are looking for great MUMU pls don't feel shy to raise your hand. Eranko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others / Uche Nwosu: Okorocha's son in-law regains freedom from Police Custody / Tinubu: ‘Our product Is selling’, says MC Oluomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.