Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? (1565 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Did God Want The Dana Flight To Crash? / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2013
If Yes that means no matter your sin you cannot go to hell because God's want is for you to make heaven because he is God is wants MUST be fulfilled as the definition of God would want us believe.

If No then why doesn't God want everybody to make heaven? what is the criteria he used in selecting those he wants to make heaven?

Discussion Should be based on these
Assumptions

1.There is an anthropomorphic God as some world religions woul have us believe.

2. Either the bible or the Quran God Is Real

3.They are Omnipotent,Omniscient, Omnibenevolent and all the Omnis you can think of.

4.God's want must be fulfilled as the christians and muslims would have us believe that his wish is for us to make Heaven.

Over To You.
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by quivah(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2013
nolongthing!! That shouldnt be your concern..
Getting there(heaven) should be..thats if you wanna go tho.

hell infact.. is a nice place to be, just don't be bothered about what God wants!

My ans to ya question,NO!.. he gave freewill is't??(which aint really a free will tho)
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2013
quivah: nolongthing!! That shouldnt be your concern..
Getting there(heaven) should be..thats if you wanna go tho.

hell infact.. is a nice place to be, just don't be bothered about what God wants!

My ans to ya question,NO!.. he gave freewill is't??(which aint really a free will tho)

If i'm right your answer is No , God doesn't want everyone to make heaven, So what is the criteria he used in selecting those he wants heaven be theirs?
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by quivah(f): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2013
Nolongthing1:

If i'm right your answer is No , God doesn't want everyone to make heaven, So what is the criteria he used in selecting those he wants heaven be theirs?
criteria to make heaven?? That's gon be a long list loool.

Anyways,salvation first ...then repentance and obedience
Above all,Grace!.

All these stiil don't guarentee heaven...
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by J0nyb0y(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2013
God does want every1 to go to heaven.
The devil dosnt want any1 to go to heaven
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by quivah(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2013
J0nyb0y: God does want every1 to go to heaven.
The devil dosnt want any1 to go to heaven
Nolongthing1: If Yes that means no matter your sin you cannot go to hell because God's want is for you to make heaven because he is God is wants MUST be fulfilled as the definition of God would want us believe
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nosu(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2013
God wants everyone to make heaven but it is left to us to decide if we want to be there
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nosu(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2013
Wat happens on earth only depict what happens in heaven most time, dat is y Jesus was always using parable to talk to the multitude.
Questn: hv u seen a student get admitted into the uni witout meeting the sch requirement
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2013
God does not want everyone to make heaven. God deals in exclusivity. only 144,000 will make heaven and they have already passed the test and have been chosen and are just waiting now for the kingdom to be established. however making the kingdom of heaven is a different ballgame all together. big difference between making heaven and making the kingdom of heaven

2 Likes

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
God wants everyone to make heaven if not he wouldn't ve bothered to send his only begotten son to die 4 us but d question is do u want to make heaven? Devil already knows his punishment n he doesn't want to be alone so he uses he's only tool deception to make disciples 4 him selves and we ve been given power n authority over devil n his demons so d devil is no longer d problem. So it's 4 us to either chose heaven or hell n if we chose heaven we should kip d principles as u dont invite darkness wen u switch off light so u dont nid to kip any principle in other to make hell n he has made it easily wit the holy spirit guidin teachin n helpin us..THE BALL IS NOW IN UR COURT
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by UyiIredia(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Elantracey: God wants everyone to make heaven if not he wouldn't ve bothered to send his only begotten son to die 4 us but d question is do u want to make heaven? Devil already knows his punishment n he doesn't want to be alone so he uses he's only tool deception to make disciples 4 him selves and we ve been given power n authority over devil n his demons so d devil is no longer d problem. So it's 4 us to either chose heaven or hell n if we chose heaven we should kip d principles as u dont invite darkness wen u switch off light so u dont nid to kip any principle in other to make hell n he has made it easily wit the holy spirit guidin teachin n helpin us..THE BALL IS NOW IN UR COURT

If he really wanted everyone to make heaven he wouldn't have allowed sin to happen in the first place.
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by quivah(f): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: God does not want everyone to make heaven. God deals in exclusivity. only 144,000 will make heaven and they have already passed the test and have been chosen and are just waiting now for the kingdom to be established. however making the kingdom of heaven is a different ballgame all together. big difference between making heaven and making the kingdom of heaven
shatapp!!!!!!..

But could you kindly drop verses to support your claim?.

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
quivah:
shatapp!!!!!!..

but bros, cant u talk politely?.....
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9).

God doesnt want everyone to make Heaven except for the 144,000. But He wants everyone to come to repentance so that they can make the kingdom of Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN: but bros, cant u talk politely?.....
lol na woman. no be bros grin a pugnacious woman

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: lol na woman. no be bros grin a pugnacious woman
lmao, my bad, lol nah real pugnacious woman.... She is not even close to a Lady sef.

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN: lmao, my bad, lol nah real pugnacious woman.... She is not even close to a Lady sef.
grin grin
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
quivah:
shatapp!!!!!!..

for the selection of heaven go to the book of revelation chapter 7 and read from verses 3 -8. and for the selection of those who will be in the kingdom of heaven go to revelation chapter 7 vs 9 wink

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by quivah(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN: but bros, cant u talk politely?.....
yeah, the'kindly' in my post wasnt polite..

If you are referring to the 'shatapp' that was a mere joke if not the preceeding sentence wouldnt come that nice!..maybe it wasnt glaring to you..
And yeah,im far from a lady. Thanks for being polite!

obadiah777: lol na woman. no be bros grin a pugnacious woman
you couldnt have been more right.
Your post and meilyn's are more polite..

Got your message,never knew.
Now i do..#outtie.

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
quivah:

If you are referring to the 'shatapp' that was a mere joke if not the preceeding sentence wouldnt come that nice!..maybe it wasnt glaring to you..

Now i do..#outtie.
well now you know. so if you aint made heaven yet, then no chance for you. the next aspiration is the kingdom of heaven. wink
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
quivah:

Now i do..#outtie.
lol, i was only joking too. Am sorry oo....
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN: lol, i was only joking too. Am sorry oo....
she will live. dont sweat it. what kinda name is quivah anyway ? sound like the name of someone who should be in yaba left. hey quivah come back to the thread and explain to the forum how you come up with a name like quivah for ya username grin grin grin grin

let me like her post so she can come back

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by onetrack(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
There is a hadith in Islam in which Muhammad says that 99 out of every 100 people will go to hell. He did not specify whether this was for eternity or not.
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: she will live. dont sweat it. what kinda name is quivah anyway ? sound like the name of someone who should be in yaba left. hey quivah come back to the thread and explain to the forum how you come up with a name like quivah for ya username grin grin grin grin

let me like her post so she can come back
grin ;lmeo D laffing my eyeballs out.. Quivah? Hmmmmm.. Sounds strange.

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
onetrack: There is a hadith in Islam in which Muhammad says that 99 out of every 100 people will go to hell. He did not specify whether this was for eternity or not.
u mean 99 of every 100 muslims will goto hell?. Right thats true.
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN: grin ;lmeo D laffing my eyeballs out.. Quivah? Hmmmmm.. Sounds strange.
yeah she is a strange woman grin grin

just joking with ya quivah wink

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
MEILYN: u mean 99 of every 100 muslims will goto hell?. Right thats true.
grin grin grin be like say you want fatwa to be declared on you today
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin be like say you want fatwa to be declared on you today
loool.....

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin be like say you want fatwa to be declared on you today

Haute de la matinée Obadiah, please where I can i find the laws in the bible? You know, the commandments on how to live a holy life and all?

Thank you.

Meilyn is also welcome to answer (if he knows it though, I wouldnt know)

2 Likes

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
ReineViolet:

Haute de la matinée Obadiah, please where I can i find the laws in the bible? You know, the commandments on how to live a holy life and all?

Thank you.

yeah right back at ya TPB. grin hmmm check out galatians 5 vs 19-23 and then check romans 1 vs 23-32

1 Like

Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by MEILYN(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
ReineViolet:

Thank you.

lol, Leviticus 19 lmao. JUST KIDDING. But erm just read it lol..... Anyway i will pick Galatians 5:19-26.... Lol Obadiah Galatians 5:18 nnko? U skipped that one shey? grin grin
Re: Does God Want Everyone To Make Heaven? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
obadiah777: yeah right back at ya TPB. grin hmmm check out galatians 5 vs 19-23 and then check romans 1 vs 23-32

Aaah goodness undecided, it means 'Top of the morning' cheesy

And no, I was referring to the old testament, the laws that were NOT DONE WITH(Par exemple, what not to eat....). But this ones good too, thanks all the same smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Muslim To Pray With Psalm Verses? / Islam Is A Religion Of Peace / Open Letter To Seun (NL) To Create A Christian Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.