Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Tim Dakolo,Nosa,Yaw,Icorn did well.Icorn is Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,psquare - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tim Dakolo,Nosa,Yaw,Icorn did well.Icorn is Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,psquare (458 Views)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / Nollywood Stars Who Did Well In Music / Fire In Chocolate City: M.i Scared Of Ice Prince Taking D Spotlight From Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tim Dakolo,Nosa,Yaw,Icorn did well.Icorn is Gospel Version Of Ice Prince,psquare by johnberry12: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2013
have you had of icorn de ambassador. I was at a concert and he really blessed people with his songs along side chocolate city star Nosa, also Timi Dakolo,mike abdul of midnight crew,Kingsly Ike,Yaw,DeDon,Baba Kay, Mc acarpella and many more.People says he is the gospel version of ice prince,vector,psquare download at www.reverbnation.com/icorndeambassador men this boy i hope will not turn to secular music with his style.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Record Label / Lost Of Faith. / Watch Out: Beyonce To Perform And Receive MTV Video Vanguard Award At The Vmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.